The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 6/20/2023 at 4:36 PM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I don’t have the challenges yet for this. The voucher code gave me an error the first time I tried to redeem it and the app then proceeded to sign me out. Signing back in somehow fixed the issue and I was able to redeem the code. Still no challenges though

Do you have Extra or Premium? It's only available to those tiers. I only have Essential, so I'm not seeing those challenges either. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Viper said:

Do you have Extra or Premium? It's only available to those tiers. I only have Essential, so I'm not seeing those challenges either. 

I have Essential. I didn’t realize it was only for the higher tiers. That feels a bit ridiculous but understandable at the same time, and I hate it just the same.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

New July stuff coming:

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/06/28/playstation-stars-campaigns-and-digital-collectibles-for-july-2023/

LOL at Spellbreak being included with the battle royale task. They clearly don't even check if the games can be played.

I don't know if I didn't red it? But, how can you get the little doggy robot quest? It just says for our long time fans, it will be like the PS3 collectable that only selected "fans" got?

1 hour ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

July PS5 Store Picks on Stars includes Alan Wake Remastered.

Because obviously you're going to buy it to get an extra 50 points when you can get it for free on Plus on Tuesday. ?

I think those Store Pick campaigns are different for everyone, because the games that show up on mine are always different than what others post here.

My June Store Picks has the following:

Journey 

Budget Cuts

Until You Fall

Diablo III

Life is Strange Remastered 

Bioshock Collection

But I do wonder if you add Alan Wake to your library, if it counts as buying it for the purposes of that challenge, so you could hypothetically get 100 points for the buying and the PS Plus playing!

3 stars challenges showed up for me, 

July’s picks and July check in 

and this one, see picture

A1-BA69-BA-084-A-4-CD7-AB45-7-B8-EC51-F7

I think the first one is Tchia I could be wrong. I’ll download it and see if it is 

edit: Can confirm, Two worlds: playable ukulele is Tchia 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I think those Store Pick campaigns are different for everyone, because the games that show up on mine are always different than what others post here.

My June Store Picks has the following:

Journey 

Budget Cuts

Until You Fall

Diablo III

Life is Strange Remastered 

Bioshock Collection

But I do wonder if you add Alan Wake to your library, if it counts as buying it for the purposes of that challenge, so you could hypothetically get 100 points for the buying and the PS Plus playing!

I already bought it at launch, so I guess it won't work for me if I redownload it. But I'll try it anyway. ?

• Like 1

I only have one new campaign aside from the "play a game in July" one. Pretty sure that I'm not getting the same ones as everyone else here... So odd!

July PS4 Monthly Picks

Loop8: Summer of Gods

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Final Fantasy VI

Psychonauts 2

Sayanora Wild Hearts 

Wish I had the one above that you guys are talking about!

36 minutes ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I only have one new campaign aside from the "play a game in July" one. Pretty sure that I'm not getting the same ones as everyone else here... So odd!

July PS4 Monthly Picks

Final Fantasy VI

Psychonauts 2

Sayanora Wild Hearts 

I got the same as you

3 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

July PS4 Monthly Picks

Final Fantasy VI

Psychonauts 2

Sayanora Wild Hearts 

Maybe it differs between regions?

12 hours ago, VeldinX said:

PS4 picks. That must be it. If you don’t have a PS5 it’ll give you different games. Mine is called “July PS5 Monthly Picks”. 

But I still don't get every campaign, like the one for playing AC Odyssey, or Sackboy for free 50 points. 

Unless they're saying that those campaigns are just for PS5 owners (even though AC Odyssey is not on PS5)? But I did get the campaign for playing the new Jedi survivor game even though that's not on PS4 so it makes no sense! 

31 minutes ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

But I still don't get every campaign, like the one for playing AC Odyssey, or Sackboy for free 50 points. 

Unless they're saying that those campaigns are just for PS5 owners (even though AC Odyssey is not on PS5)? But I did get the campaign for playing the new Jedi survivor game even though that's not on PS4 so it makes no sense! 

Well that’s the other theory: “it makes no sense”. It’s been messy from the start, even broken sometimes. Like the PS Home campaign I never got even though I played Home day one. Didn’t get the PS3 one either but did get a PocketStation, even though they were only released in Japan so I never had one of course. ?‍♂️

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Just got 5 new ones, this one last 2yrs! 

There's a post about it on Reddit, seems like a bunch of people just got that PS Home one.

You probably also got the ones for the fight club arcade cabinet, the battle royale chicken dinner, and the hard game club, right?

What was the 5th one, G-man?

On 04/07/2023 at 11:29 PM, VeldinX said:

the PS Home campaign I never got

17 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

a bunch of people just got that PS Home one

Wow! The timing of my complaint. You can’t make it up!

At least I finally got it. Now to list all the others I didn’t get since Sony are listening… ?

• Like 1