Rumoured March PlayStation Plus Content (EU)

Goro

Somehow, I don't believe this is the actual list of March's IGC additions, since I doubt Dead Nation is going to PS4, they apparently teased a Dead Nation sequel for PS4. All in all, not much of this rumoured list interests me, only really Tomb Raider (Since I doubt the validity of Dead Nation for PS4, I'd guess that's meant to be Vita).

Dead Nation is coming to PS Vita! Not PS4? I wouldn't mind tho... I loved it

Also Tomb Raider seems a bit weird, since it just released on PS4 & XBone

Dead nation on Vita?

i don't know but, in some levels it's already very hard to see the zombies on a big screen HDTV's due to how dark the visual is in the game, and on the Vita's small screen??

that's not really sound like a great idea.

It amazes me how many people (not from this site) complain about the PlayStation 4 content. The system has been out 3 months and doesn't exactly have a massive library of games but people are apparently expecting Sony to give away the triple A titles for free which is ridiculous. 

This seems like a pretty damn good update to me, if you haven't played Tomb Raider yet then you're in for a treat. 

Parker

This. I have no idea why anyone would expect to get a $60 PS4 game for free just months after release. I'm surprised we're getting free PS4 games for free at all. 

It amazes me how many people (not from this site) complain about the PlayStation 4 content. The system has been out 3 months and doesn't exactly have a massive library of games but people are apparently expecting Sony to give away the triple A titles for free which is ridiculous. 

This seems like a pretty damn good update to me, if you haven't played Tomb Raider yet then you're in for a treat. 

Parker

Well id rather get Octodad or some other cool indie, then Dead Nation which was free twice on PS3. [hack and ps plus]

I still doubt DN though.

Parker

Stop it parker, you are making way too much sense.

Not a great month for me then. Only game I don't have is Brothers and I don't have a Vita anyway. 

Brothers isnt a PS Vita game, its PS3

• Like 1

Good month but i still think its crazy how EU has lost its 3rd ps3 game, NA still get 2 AAA's and an Indie - yet our sub costs more than NA's does. Did anyone ever found out why we are getting (comparatively) screwed?

This is only a guess mind you, but  I believe the difference in cost has to do with the calculation of the games worth, if you would buy them through psn. Generally EU gets somewhat better line-ups than NA does and to balance that out the monthly fee costs more.

As far as I recall there never was an official statement as to why we are charged roughly $20/3 months or almost $70 dollars/year.

Regarding the removal of one ps3 title, I vaguely remember a statement from a ps plus representative for EU on the ps blog a while ago, hidden somewhere in the comments of a ps plus update.

If I remember correctly, it was something along the lines of balancing out the offers for each system to be able to provide top games for each of them. A tad shify I know, but it could be reasonable depending on which ps4 games are brought to plus in the future.

Anyhow, it's tricky to figure out the reasons without an official statement, as several factors are most likely involved. Be it licensing, taxes, etc.

On-topic:

Tomb Raider would be a nice addition indeed. Brothers worth giving a try and the rest doesn't concern me as I don't have the systems required :lol: .

Generally EU gets somewhat better line-ups than NA does 

A year ago I would  have agreed with you, but lately it seems we get the exact same content- except its dolled out two at a time.

I vaguely remember a statement from a ps plus representative for EU on the ps blog a while ago, hidden somewhere in the comments of a ps plus update.

Closest I could find to an official statement is this

Wheiaix.png

Pretty vague to say the least.

A year ago I would  have agreed with you, but lately it seems we get the exact same content- except its dolled out two at a time.

Closest I could find to an official statement is this

Wheiaix.png

Pretty vague to say the least.

Regarding the first comment - Since end of last year the games offered for both regions have been fairly equal.indeed. Which is why I only made an assumption for a possible reasoning behind the price diference. As it was the most reasonable I could think of that would made sense to some extent at least. They might just as well be too lazy to just do the conversion, every time the exchange rate varies. It's a shame that officially there was no statement regarding this curiosity.

The extract from the second comment, I recall seeing on the blog, but I'm fairly certain that I've come across a more specific response from the EU representatives. Which I actually discussed earlier today with a friend of mine as well. The response being pretty much what I wrote in the previous post, as in wanting to provide top quality content for each system. Although said response doesn't really suffice, in my opinion. It's the best we'll get I suppose.

I've always considered it to be bad customer service and support when companies don't divulge their reasoning behind changes to certain products and policies. Even though I can understand that due to certain legal issues and non-disclosure agreements and whatnot they might not be allowed to share said information. I believe it's counterproductive.