Show us a picture of your physical backlog….

amurnin100

19 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I see you have max payne 3 on that list, do you have the online trophies already?

Yea all done before shut down, just New York minute hardcore for plat :)

9 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

nice feet, what's size? xD 

The right size ?

18 minutes ago, Viper said:

Strictly physical games?

XwBsVSA.jpg

So for AC Ezio Trilogy, it's just Revelations, for Uncharted collection it's 2 and 3 and for Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition it's just Miles Morales, already finished the 2018 Remaster. 

Currently playing Scarlet Nexus and have played Breath of the Wild, New Super Mario Bros U and Pokemon Sword...just need to actually finish those. 

Frankly the perspective this shows me...considering I'm nearing 200 total games in just my backlog...most of them are definitely digital. This is a fraction. 

best of luck with Nino Kuni 2, great game but it's a cringefest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Strictly physical games?

XwBsVSA.jpg

So for AC Ezio Trilogy, it's just Revelations, for Uncharted collection it's 2 and 3 and for Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition it's just Miles Morales, already finished the 2018 Remaster. 

Currently playing Scarlet Nexus and have played Breath of the Wild, New Super Mario Bros U and Pokemon Sword...just need to actually finish those. 

Frankly the perspective this shows me...considering I'm nearing 200 total games in just my backlog...most of them are definitely digital. This is a fraction. 

How did you show the image via Imgur ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

What's the difference between a physical backlog and just a picture of my whole collection?  Just the games I haven't played yet?  Because it's probably easier for me to take a picture of what I've finished than what I have left lol.

Well send a pic of your collection then ?

8 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

What's the difference between a physical backlog and just a picture of my whole collection?  Just the games I haven't played yet?  Because it's probably easier for me to take a picture of what I've finished than what I have left lol.

To me, the term "Backlog" shouldn't mean EVERY game you have access to...only games you have intentions of playing. I have access to over 1300 games, thanks to being subscribed to PS+ since 2012 and adding every game to my library and since I don't sell my games, counting what I own and have already played in there too (if I finished it then it's not in the backlog anymore). 

But out of those 1300+ games, only 192 of them are what I consider part of my backlog...whether I actually play everything or not remains to be seen, but it's what I have the INTENTION of playing. Then for the sake of this thread with physical games only...it's that 32 that are on disc that are part of that backlog (everything else is digital). It's not my whole collection...I just pulled those out for the pic. 

Here's my entire physical collection

10hcS7L.jpg

Edited by Viper
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2022 at 5:41 AM, Dreakon13 said:

Alrighty, can't pass up an opportunity to take an updated picture... subtract like 5-10 games at random and it's also my backlog.

sD7xU8v.jpg

That's a pretty big backlog, hopefully you got much done by now. Looks very neat though. 👍

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Viper said:

To me, the term "Backlog" shouldn't mean EVERY game you have access to...only games you have intentions of playing. I have access to over 1300 games, thanks to being subscribed to PS+ since 2012 and adding every game to my library and since I don't sell my games, counting what I own and have already played in there too (if I finished it then it's not in the backlog anymore). 

But out of those 1300+ games, only 192 of them are what I consider part of my backlog...whether I actually play everything or not remains to be seen, but it's what I have the INTENTION of playing. Then for the sake of this thread with physical games only...it's that 32 that are on disc that are part of that backlog (everything else is digital). It's not my whole collection...I just pulled those out for the pic. 

Here's my entire physical collection

10hcS7L.jpg

Nice wwf belt

• Like 2