People earning trophies before release date?

AllieWalton66

Really jealous of the people who got this early. I only have 150 jumping food simulators downloading atm, and I'm afraid I'll finish them before it releases. Oh well, guess I'm going back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3ds.

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG

19 minutes ago, BennyWalton66 said:

You're not actually for real are you?

Yeah, that's exactly how it works. Anyway there was already like 50 exactly same topics with exactly same question regarding different games and people are still surprised that there is something like early access or copies are being sent before release date to youtubers or redactors of game's magazines etc. for review. 

Not even to mention, that sometimes the game's authors are testing them on their accounts. 

Case closed. 

Edited by Smashero
Added
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yeah, that's exactly how it works. Anyway there was already like 50 exactly same topics with exactly same question regarding different games and people are still surprised that something like early access or copies sent to youtubers or redactors of games magazines exists. 

Case closed 

Yes I know someone who is "reviewing" those games...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BennyWalton66 said:

If you're talking about that baddriver guy he's not on the board at all yet

Jesus... Really?... (Heavy breathing)

Ok...
I didn't mean to say that he has THIS specific title, but to point that sometimes i.e. he has access to some of THIS type of the games before others.

Probably if I will go through his list I would find some title with this "issue"...

(and actually I just wanted to joke that he is "reviewing" THIS type of games - ANOTHER EASY PLATINUM!)

Anyway - check this one out:

14 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Jesus... Really?... (Heavy breathing)

Ok...
I didn't mean to say that he has THIS specific title, but to point that sometimes i.e. he has access to some of THIS type of the games before others.

Probably if I will go through his list I would find some title with this "issue"...

(and actually I just wanted to joke that he is "reviewing" THIS type of games - ANOTHER EASY PLATINUM!)

Anyway - check this one out:

He wouldn't "review" those games if not the same people would always watch each of these videos. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

He wouldn't "review" those games if not the same people would always watch each of these videos. ?

Is there actually ONE reason to do those reviews? I guess, "press R1 to get plat" doesn't need any explanation.
Seems that those movies (based on their comments) are the only source of info about new games of this type for some people who are not using PSNP section NEWS.

Oki, a bit Off Topic. Pardon.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Is there actually ONE reason to do those reviews? Seems that those movies (based on their comments) are the only source of info about new games of this type for some people who are not using PSNP section NEWS.

Oki, a bit Off Topic. Pardon.

Ad revenue, I guess. Who knows... ?‍♂️

But it's funny to see always the same people getting hyped about the "hottest" new easy platinum. ?

• Like 1