Hello! :]

neontiger26

Hello everyone! My name is Aaron. I'm exited to join PSNProfiles and take part in these forums. I've known about this site for a while, but I started to look more into it within the last week for the trophy tracking. I was so impressed with it, I decided to buy a lifetime premium membership. I've also more recently decided to try switching to Playstation as my main platform. I've been mainly a Nintendo fan and will continue to be one, but I've grown sick of their 3rd party offerings, so I decided to switch to Xbox. All was well and good and I started to enjoy earning achievements, but something didn't feel quite right. My brother is a Playstation fan and we don't currently live in the same state. I miss him and one of the great ways we stay in touch is being able to play games together on Playstation 3. With that in mind, I started taking effort the last few weeks in mainly using my PS3. So far it's been good and may continue doing this. My only dilemma now is the fact I have a stack of 3rd party games for Xbox 360 I've yet to play that I would now prefer to have for PS3... xD