Summer 2022 Update & Future DLC

TrophyChief

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Does the latest update change anything significant trophy-wise?

bikeman223.png

Vampyrism should significantly reduce the skill required to complete the game with age 25 or lower. Doesn't disable trophies and I think beating each boss phase lowers the age by 1, on top of a lot of regular enemies.

Started this game earlier this month to check of my own goty contenders. I wouldn't have expected to platinum it, even with Student difficulty, just wanted to finish it. Completed level 1 at age 20 and level 2 at age 22 just prior to the update. With the modifier enabled I just completed the third and fourth level at age 23 and 21 despite being on my first run.

12 hours ago, NewDust said:

Vampyrism should significantly reduce the skill required to complete the game with age 25 or lower. Doesn't disable trophies and I think beating each boss phase lowers the age by 1, on top of a lot of regular enemies.

Started this game earlier this month to check of my own goty contenders. I wouldn't have expected to platinum it, even with Student difficulty, just wanted to finish it. Completed level 1 at age 20 and level 2 at age 22 just prior to the update. With the modifier enabled I just completed the third and fourth level at age 23 and 21 despite being on my first run.

What are the other new modifiers available that don't disable trophies? 

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/01/2023 at 3:31 PM, Violino said:

Can anyone confirm if modifiers disable trophies? From my understanding the ones in the menu with a dice symbol won't but the ones with the dice on fire symbol will?

I'm just starting this now and looking into it, From what I understand is Modifiers do not disable trophies but the Cheats do, If anyone could actually confirm this it would be good to know?

• 4 months later...

Just earned the -25 yo trophy Prodigal Child with Inverted ageing (the one at the bottom, just below Vampyrism) when you start the game at 70 and getting younger each time you die, beated Yang on my last life, I was 20. :giggle: 

• Like 1