What type of trophy list do you want for MWII ?

Cutttah

What type of trophy list do you want for MWII ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Hours to Plat

With this years new COD around the corner, what type of trophy list are you hoping it has. Easy like MW2019? or extensive like BO3/BO4. Personally I would love a grind trophy list for this game. I did not like how easy the last MW trophy list was at all.

Edited by Cutttah

One very similar to mw2019 would be nice so it makes me want to get it. What a great campaign that game had. I just dont want another low percentage cod on my profile. I know that sounds like a shitty excuse to not get a game but just how i feel. 

Multiplayer looks absolutley brilliant on mw2. Looks like the good old cod from the beta. 

Oh ye and know zombie trophies please

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Personally, I'd prefer a list like BO3 (PS3 or PS4, any version) over a boring one like MW2019, but I doubt that this will happen.

I'm more curious about Warzone 2 trophy list tho... that will be interesting.

100% agree with you. I want a grindy mulitplayer trophy list just like ps3 bo3. Also would love a warzone 2 trophy list.  

31 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

short and sweet. no mp trophies

This. I'm happy for the game to have MP, but I don't want MP trophies. I'll take a 20ish hour campaign, would even be ok with some co-op spec op trophies. But if it's a grindy MP heavy PvP trophy list, I'll pass and wait for the PS6 campaign only remaster.

• Like 1

I would love to have trophies like this:

Don't buy the game - Gold

Delete all the previous games - Gold

Delete MW2 bs beta - Platinum

Jokes aside, this isn't the peak of cod anymore. MLG sweats has taken the place, lobbies disbanding, no red dot on the mini-map, maze like maps with 6-7 layers of verticality, corner/stairs/roof/prone campers everywhere. I didn't enjoy MW19 due to these reasons, I thought Black Ops 4 was bad, but I played the shit out of that game. It's just isn't the game I fell in love with. 

(Before you get mad at me, I'm not english at all, so feel free to correct the grammar mistakes)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, da_Heino said:

It should be like the classic MW games. 70% Campaign, 30% Spec Ops stuff, something like that.

MW2019 had the right idea, but that 1 DLC Trophy for Spec Ops ruined it. Time to make it right again IW :)

hopefully the spec ops is like mw2 and not mw2019

• Like 3

I usually like Infinity Ward’s trophy lists. The only thing I would change, and I’m probably gonna get flak for this, but have some type of MP trophies. Nothing to arduous, or complicated, or painstakingly long. But something like “hey we have multiplayer too, check it out” like Titanfall 2’s trophy list. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t really matter to me. I’m ready for anything. 

19 hours ago, da_Heino said:

It should be like the classic MW games. 70% Campaign, 30% Spec Ops stuff, something like that.

MW2019 had the right idea, but that 1 DLC Trophy for Spec Ops ruined it. Time to make it right again IW :)

MW3 probably had the perfect balance for this, which was imho, their last good game. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I usually like Infinity Ward’s trophy lists. The only thing I would change, and I’m probably gonna get flak for this, but have some type of MP trophies. Nothing to arduous, or complicated, or painstakingly long. But something like “hey we have multiplayer too, check it out” like Titanfall 2’s trophy list. 

I know a LOT of people would disagree with this but a mp list like b03 ps3 would be  perfect.