All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

Throwing on the "needs verification" pile:

Lemon Cake NA PS4

SOEDESCO has a pattern of releasing for NA + EU, PS4 and PS5. Lemon Cake is missing the NA PS4 release if it follows the same pattern.

EDIT: Seems the only NA player for this plays only NA releases, so this might just be a combined list that was a mistake from SOEDESCO or something. It's definitely a break from their pattern, however.

Saint Kotar released today and only has 1 PS4 entry as well, which seems suspect. Not sure which it is just yet since there's no player data. But for the same reasons it seems likely the other is missing.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi

8 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Throwing on the "needs verification" pile:

Lemon Cake NA PS4

SOEDESCO has a pattern of releasing for NA + EU, PS4 and PS5. Lemon Cake is missing the NA PS4 release if it follows the same pattern.

EDIT: Seems the only NA player for this plays only NA releases, so this might just be a combined list that was a mistake from SOEDESCO or something. It's definitely a break from their pattern, however.

Saint Kotar released today and only has 1 PS4 entry as well, which seems suspect. Not sure which it is just yet since there's no player data. But for the same reasons it seems likely the other is missing.

I'll get these added in a bit, thank you for the info :).

On 10/10/2022 at 2:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

tt

I believe https://psprices.com/region-us/game/5342640/shred-remastered is not syncable? I only see Shred 2 on all these trophy sites.

Apparently the dev is very anti-social, and other users have tried getting him to fix the trophies 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I believe https://psprices.com/region-us/game/5342640/shred-remastered is not syncable? I only see Shred 2 on all these trophy sites.

Apparently the dev is very anti-social, and other users have tried getting him to fix the trophies 

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'll get these added in a bit :).

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Nice, I'll remove this in a bit :).

6 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Horse Club Adventures 2 PS5, released today. No list yet after a scan, though obviously a bit early to call it. Just tossing it up here so I don't forget with holiday events today.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP8026-PPSA10968_00-0997672946615462

I'll add the list to the OP if it doesn't appear in a few days :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Saint Kotar (Unknown Stack) (PS4) - as far as I can tell only two ID's on the servers (EU NA)and they share a list
Lemon Cake (NA) (PS4) - shares a list with EU

Jeopardy! PlayShow - only an NA ID for this game exists and its syncable
Minesweeper Genius (NA) - I can't see any other IDs for this game besides the two that are already syncable

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (NA) (Digital) - I checked out every single ID from every single region and none of them have an unsyncable stack. I didnt check the demos though so unless they have a trophy list chilling in the files secretly like the alvo beta

RPG Maker MV (EU) - there are two IDs for this game that either never came out or have yet to come out (CUSA33057 and CUSA33056) and a japanese ID that I cant seem to find anywhere (CUSA14321), theres like 4 other IDs that all have syncable or shared lists though

Catherine: Full Body (Asia English) - This game literally has 11 ID's and I cant check a single one of them

Bullet Sorrow VR - It's safe to say this game is usyncable, all 3 regions are delisted, might be 3 stacks but its impossible to check and can't even tell who owns the game

Also Dakar Desert Rally is still unsyncable I have no idea why it was removed from the list. The list that's syncable on exophase is the Japanese version that hasnt released yet. the EU and NA shared list is still unsyncable

• Like 2

Princess Crown - I have doubts this game actually has a trophy list at all. While I don't own the game and can't check the base game, there's no trophy list nor Trophyset ID inside the files for the Update (Which almost all updates have). If someone who owns the game could come forward I would be very happy to figure it out

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Saint Kotar (Unknown Stack) (PS4) - as far as I can tell only two ID's on the servers (EU NA)and they share a list
Lemon Cake (NA) (PS4) - shares a list with EU

Jeopardy! PlayShow - only an NA ID for this game exists and its syncable
Minesweeper Genius (NA) - I can't see any other IDs for this game besides the two that are already syncable

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (NA) (Digital) - I checked out every single ID from every single region and none of them have an unsyncable stack. I didnt check the demos though so unless they have a trophy list chilling in the files secretly like the alvo beta

RPG Maker MV (EU) - there are two IDs for this game that either never came out or have yet to come out (CUSA33057 and CUSA33056) and a japanese ID that I cant seem to find anywhere (CUSA14321), theres like 4 other IDs that all have syncable or shared lists though

Catherine: Full Body (Asia English) - This game literally has 11 ID's and I cant check a single one of them

Bullet Sorrow VR - It's safe to say this game is usyncable, all 3 regions are delisted, might be 3 stacks but its impossible to check and can't even tell who owns the game

Also Dakar Desert Rally is still unsyncable I have no idea why it was removed from the list. The list that's syncable on exophase is the Japanese version that hasnt released yet. the EU and NA shared list is still unsyncable

2 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Princess Crown - I have doubts this game actually has a trophy list at all. While I don't own the game and can't check the base game, there's no trophy list nor Trophyset ID inside the files for the Update (Which almost all updates have). If someone who owns the game could come forward I would be very happy to figure it out

Ok, thank you for the info - I'll take care of this lot after lunch :).

14 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thanks for the confirmation on the SOEDESCO ones. Dakar was my bad because I had the original mislabeled on my end.

CyberHive list synced, though not sure if it covers both regions yet (no data):

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/CyberHive/trophies

Keep an eye on CyberHive and please let me know once you have a better idea if the list is shared or not :).

I've sent Atari another email regarding their 2 games, because the lists still don't sync, even though I was promised a few days ago the problem would be dealt with ASAP. I'll send out more emails on Monday to see if I can get things moving on some of the more recent additions to the list. Also, I've got another trick up my sleeve for the Axis Football 2018 game so will give that a try soon if the devs don't get back to me.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I've sent Atari another email regarding their 2 games, because the lists still don't sync, even though I was promised a few days ago the problem would be dealt with ASAP. I'll send out more emails on Monday to see if I can get things moving on some of the more recent additions to the list. Also, I've got another trick up my sleeve for the Axis Football 2018 game so will give that a try soon if the devs don't get back to me.

hehe, i tired emailing them for axis football 2018 but didn't get a response. can't wait to see what your trick is 

4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

hehe, i tired emailing them for axis football 2018 but didn't get a response. can't wait to see what your trick is 

22 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

What trick? :o 

I know what they're discord channel is so will take up residence there and try to get through to the devs that way but if that doesn't work, I'm out of options because I don't have any social medial or Linkedin accounts so can't get to them that way, plus they have completely ignored the 2 emails I've sent them this year :( .

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

I know what they're discord channel is so will take up residence there and try to get through to the devs that way but if that doesn't work, I'm out of options because I don't have any social medial or Linkedin accounts so can't get to them that way, plus they have completely ignored the 2 emails I've sent them this year :( .

Good luck, that didnt work out for me with Starbear Taxi

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I have Princess Crown and it doesnt have a trophy list. Its just a gift from another game and its a PSP port version,  they didnt add a trophy list for it so disappointed.  :/

• Like 2