All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No-one has posted anything here about it but I'll get an email sent out tonight :).

That's weird. I got the Platinum for the game but I can't see a Trophy list on my PS5 and either in here. I only have the trophy pictures. ?

But thanks tho.

17 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

That's weird. I got the Platinum for the game but I can't see a Trophy list on my PS5 and either in here. I only have the trophy pictures. ?

But thanks tho.

I had to visit the official Discord channel and message them there, because they only have Twitter, which is something I don't use :(.

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I had to visit the official Discord channel and message them there, because they only have Twitter, which is something I don't use :(.

I already messaged Yaw Studios and Silesia Games on Twitter short after release, no response so far. 

but they responded to another players tweet. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Messknecht said:

I already messaged Yaw Studios and Silesia Games on Twitter short after release, no response so far. 

but they responded to another players tweet. 

That  other player's tweet has since been deleted :(.

2 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶J̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶'̶n̶'̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶p̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶-̶s̶y̶n̶c̶e̶r̶.̶

EDIT:

I have posted incorrect information based on a PSNP member's post.

I have reported my post here, and I hope it will be deleted.

It sounds to me like there could be separate stacks for the Retail and Digital versions but until the reporting person responds, I can't be sure ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

The DLC trophies for Escape Academy aren't syncing but I have a buddy who works at Skybound who published it. Let him know and he's gonna message the developers to hopefully get that fixed soon.

1 hour ago, Ashesheart said:

Hello, thanks for this list.

You can add Darq Ultimate Edition (physical release distributed by Plaion) on PS5. Developper : feardemic, editor : unfold games.

Thank you for letting us know, I'll get these added to the list in a few mins :).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Incidentally, there are now 2 additional published PS5 lists without the corresponding content published (and 2 PS4, but they're not published). Presumably these are for Asia and Japan, but these released with European versions.

I hope they sync soon, else the game will have to go on the list again :(.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

I'll do a better job to help surface some of the missing syncs when we get them in, since we get the lists earlier typically. I caught this thread previously but forgot to bookmark it.

EDIT: What is the miminum time needed to elapse before a report should be generated?

I like to wait at least 3 to 4 days before adding something to the list, unless the game or DLC in question has been out for a week or more already.

25 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

the name of that DLC is Escape from Anti-Escape Island

Thank you for the info, I'll correct the entries now :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.