All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

Alright so this is a bit of a weird one, not sure if it's really worth mentioning or not, but recently Yuppie Psycho released physically for PS4 in some European countries (Spain and France at least, hasn't released here in the UK yet for some reason), but the game hasn't released digitally, and has no release date, it simply says "announced" on the PSN store for all regions I've checked (USA, UK, France). I don't think I've ever seen a game release physically before the digital version is out, at least not since the PS3/360.

There's no trophy list that seems to exist for it yet, but there is an Xbox achievement list. The game is apparently releasing 3rd November on Xbox, so perhaps the PS4 digital version will release around the same time? Either way, as of right now, the physical version of Yuppie Psycho on PS4 is a non-syncer, but hopefully they'll upload the trophy list whenever the digital version releases.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is now syncable on Exo.

Nice one, I'll remove them in a bit :).

1 minute ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

Alright so this is a bit of a weird one, not sure if it's really worth mentioning or not, but recently Yuppie Psycho released physically for PS4 in some European countries (Spain and France at least, hasn't released here in the UK yet for some reason), but the game hasn't released digitally, and has no release date, it simply says "announced" on the PSN store for all regions I've checked (USA, UK, France). I don't think I've ever seen a game release physically before the digital version is out, at least not since the PS3/360.

There's no trophy list that seems to exist for it yet, but there is an Xbox achievement list. The game is apparently releasing 3rd November on Xbox, so perhaps the PS4 digital version will release around the same time? Either way, as of right now, the physical version of Yuppie Psycho on PS4 is a non-syncer, but hopefully they'll upload the trophy list whenever the digital version releases.

I'll look into that one in the morning, thank you for letting me know :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 10/10/2022 at 7:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

Aero Striker: World Invasion (NA) - October 14, 2022 (EpiXR Games)

Rage Room - December 25, 2017 (Lockem Reality)
Xuan Yuan Sword: Enguro's Fire - December 10, 2020 (SOFTSTAR Entertainment)

sent emails to these devs would have done it sooner but was in wales the past couple of days so i couldn't

the email i sent to SOFTSTAR about Xuan Yuan Sword: Enguro's Fire was blocked with it responding with

the response from the remote server was:

500 5.0.0 Service unavailable

anyone know any info on this?

EDIT: my email for Lockem Reality has failed because their email account on their website apparently doesn't exist

The response was:

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser bs26-20020a170906d1da00b0078171fdfd23sor366363ejb.69 - gsmtp

Edited by serrated-banner9
another failed email :(
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

sent emails to these devs would have done it sooner but was in wales the past couple of days so i couldn't

the email i sent to SOFTSTAR about Xuan Yuan Sword: Enguro's Fire was blocked with it responding with

EDIT: my email for Lockem Reality has failed because their email account on their website apparently doesn't exist

The response was:

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser bs26-20020a170906d1da00b0078171fdfd23sor366363ejb.69 - gsmtp

It's never a good sign when a developer's email account seemingly gets shut down or is otherwise inaccessible :(.

14 hours ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

I don't think I've ever seen a game release physically before the digital version is out,

That Pet Vet game mentioned earlier did the same, as did those Crazy Chicken games.

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

The response was:

Guess best that can be done is looking up the devs on LinkedIn, and trying to contact them personally.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

That Pet Vet game mentioned earlier did the same, as did those Crazy Chicken games.

Guess best that can be done is looking up the devs on LinkedIn, and trying to contact them personally.

yeah, probably best bet

BTW @HuntingFever i wonder if this would be good for like glitched trophies, something like this with devs and publishers because we could get them to fix it.

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

yeah, probably best bet

BTW @HuntingFever i wonder if this would be good for like glitched trophies, something like this with devs and publishers because we could get them to fix it.

Would be nice to try to get Funbox Media and Indie Remix Studios to release Contraptions and Buster's Quest Japan, respectively, since those two have syncable trophysets, but were both delisted on day of release. 

• Like 1

I've been postponing this comment because I thought the list would pop some day, but my hopes are getting lower. The game itself is Inertial Drift for PS5.

I got the game physically on September, I've been unlocking trophies since, but the original release (apparently) was on October 22th. That day came, PlayStation released a Launch Trailer but PQube replied saying there were some issues and they postponed once again to November.

There is some kind of bullshit around this because I (and a lot of other people as well) own the physical copy that includes both base game and DLC. Even on my vacation I saw the game being sold on shelves.

Somehow I think this is the (stupid) reason I'm on the Waiting list for PS Stars, it is the only game I have hidden and unable to sync my trophy or game lists correctly... 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I've been postponing this comment because I thought the list would pop some day, but my hopes are getting lower. The game itself is Inertial Drift for PS5.

I got the game physically on September, I've been unlocking trophies since, but the original release (apparently) was on October 22th. That day came, PlayStation released a Launch Trailer but PQube replied saying there were some issues and they postponed once again to November.

There is some kind of bullshit around this because I (and a lot of other people as well) own the physical copy that includes both base game and DLC. Even on my vacation I saw the game being sold on shelves.

Somehow I think this is the (stupid) reason I'm on the Waiting list for PS Stars, it is the only game I have hidden and unable to sync my trophy or game lists correctly... 

Ok, I'll look into that and get it added by the end of the day :).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Why are you so angry?

If they said there's been an issue with publishing it digitally on the PS5, then there's been an issue - probably a last-minute rating issue or a bug they noticed that they want to fix before letting people pick it up digitally. Regarding the physical copies, they were most likely pressed a few months ago, then stores clearly didn't get informed to not put them on sale. As such, until the digital version goes live, you can't really class the game as not having syncable trophies as it's technically not officially launched yet.

Also, why would being unable to sync a game be the reason you've been placed on a waiting list for Ps Stars? That doesn't make any sense at all. They said they were doing that because of the number of people that clicked to sign up for it, so they're letting people join in batches - it has nothing at all to do with the inability to sync an officially non-released game. If it was, I wouldn't be in the program as I have quite a few games that aren't out yet which I've been playing recently. 

With this game though - wait until it's released digitally and if the trophies still aren't there, just message PQube on Twitter, or send them an email, and they'll activate them.

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

Why are you so angry?

If they said there's been an issue with publishing it digitally on the PS5, then there's been an issue - probably a last-minute rating issue or a bug they noticed that they want to fix before letting people pick it up digitally. Regarding the physical copies, they were most likely pressed a few months ago, then stores clearly didn't get informed to not put them on sale. As such, until the digital version goes live, you can't really class the game as not having syncable trophies as it's technically not officially launched yet.

Also, why would being unable to sync a game be the reason you've been placed on a waiting list for Ps Stars? That doesn't make any sense at all. They said they were doing that because of the number of people that clicked to sign up for it, so they're letting people join in batches - it has nothing at all to do with the inability to sync an officially non-released game. If it was, I wouldn't be in the program as I have quite a few games that aren't out yet which I've been playing recently. 

With this game though - wait until it's released digitally and if the trophies still aren't there, just message PQube on Twitter, or send them an email, and they'll activate them.

I thought that any game you own that unlocks trophies but doesn't sync with your Playstation could fit in this list. If the game released on September and physical versions are already on sale, you should able to sync your game, not wait for a publishing issue after 2 months. The first Puyo Puyo Tetris was first released physically and few months later became available digitally, that didn't stop them to release the trophy set.

Im not angry, it's just people that already own the game won't unlock more trophies so the list doesn't show up randomly. Imagine that I got the Platinum in October and the sync only goes live on November. The Platinum will be marked as October but it will be in the middle of all my November platinum. I also mentioned this here now in case something like that happens. I read that one of the reasons you can get flagged is if you unlock trophies long before the game release. Someone not aware of that might report me for cheating.

Being in waiting list for unreleased games makes as much sense as being randomly chosen to be part of it in the first place. I'm not saying it's because of this, but don't tell me it's because of something else when nobody actually knows, nobody from the assistence will remove you from the waiting list or do anything about it, nobody call tell you why that happen. What happens is that I can't accumulate points from my purchases, partake in challenges like God of War; while other people got instant access, even long after I signed up. When I wonder why that happen and I compare to other people that didn't wait, the only difference is that I own an "unreleased" game, my hope is this could fix the waiting list once the game and list releases. Though I can't confirm this because I don't know anyone that has the game already to check if they are in the same situation as I am.

If it was a "waiting list" there should be some reason for you being there and others don't. If it's about clicks like you mentioned, other people should wait in the line until you are done. If it was it, they should already fix that problem manually after reporting.

Basically, these issues don't affect much: I can still buy and play games. That's why "angry" is not the adjective to describe it. It's just odd that I have to wait months until both of these problems getting fixed. When you think October is the month to fix one of those, they have an issue and it goes to November. What if they postpone to December? What if Sony doesn't automatically fix PS Stars after 2 months like they noticed? You know what I mean? :/ 

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

One message. Five minutes. Syncing now.

Does it mean you contacted PQube, they read it, fixed it and it's ready to sync?