All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

3 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

All Of Us Are Dead and Pogo Stick Champion can be removed from the list now

---

Adventure Bar Story (PS4) can be removed from the verification pile. There are finally users not from Japan that confirmed it's shared.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll remove these after dinner :). If Galaxy Tales doesn't sync by tomorrow, I'll give the devs another prod.

EDIT: I've heard back from the devs behind Etera and it appears that Sony has screwed up something on the backend which has locked them out of the option to publish the trophy list :(. A support request has been filled so all we can do now is wait and see what happens :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Noticed this in the sale but can't seem to see a trophy list for it, it isn't mentioned on the first page either

Herc's Adventure

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1006-CUSA41356_00-0589651139817087

is this like that Farmers Vs Zombies game or Skylar & Plux, where the trophy list had a different name?

48 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Noticed this in the sale but can't seem to see a trophy list for it, it isn't mentioned on the first page either

Herc's Adventure

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1006-CUSA41356_00-0589651139817087

is this like that Farmers Vs Zombies game or Skylar & Plux, where the trophy list had a different name?

A quick google search brings up this being a PS1 game, so it looks likely it's a PS1 classic game that doesn't have trophies.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, syn1905 said:

I understand the meaning behind this thread but I feel like we can exclude adding any rataliaka game to cut down on some work. They seem to release a game at least weekly and lists usually post within a cpl days with nobody having to bother them.

Whilst that's true in most cases, there are times it takes 2-3 weeks of heavy prodding to get Rata to upload the lists so they have to go on the list regardless, since there's no way of knowing how responsible they will be in any given week :(.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Update:

Parkitect is now on the list due to missing its Trophy Pack icon :facepalm:.

I guess we can also add Welcome to Empyreum to that, which also came in with the name (and is still this way on PSN) as "Trophy Set Empyreum"

... Truly incredible stuff, amazing quality control as always from the developers and on Sony's end too

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I guess we can also add Welcome to Empyreum to that, which also came in with the name (and is still this way on PSN) as "Trophy Set Empyreum"

... Truly incredible stuff, amazing quality control as always from the developers and on Sony's end too

I'll add that in a bit, thank you for letting me know :). PS: It's also missing its Platinum tile :facepalm:.

• Haha 1

Something for the watch/verification pile:

PS4 - Supermarket Simulator Manager - June 28th, 2024 (Interactive Dreams)

- It has 4 PS5 stacks, and 3 PS4 stacks. There are 4 PS5 releases and 4 PS4 releases. There is no unlock data yet for anything, but something to keep an eye on. It seems likely the potential missing release is NPWR43700_00 if someone can check that.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Something for the watch/verification pile:

PS4 - Supermarket Simulator Manager - June 28th, 2024 (Interactive Dreams)

- It has 4 PS5 stacks, and 3 PS4 stacks. There are 4 PS5 releases and 4 PS4 releases. There is no unlock data yet for anything, but something to keep an eye on. It seems likely the potential missing release is NPWR43700_00 if someone can check that.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll get this added in a bit :).