Trophy Thoughts

DyrekRacc

who thinks that the girl with the gun aimed near her own head on the cover art of the game is a little suicide suggesting? didnt wanna say it but yeah   but i guess borderlands does the same crap

call me conspiracy but some companies do do this as a form of passive brainwashing

Edited by ChowderlyDude

maybe i am wrong but i think there is not a private fights in the game i think you have tobe full of players or launch with 4/8 friends you have  and 4/8 found randoms players .

the really hard trophies to play in public are the one where everyone is alive at the end survivors / kill all the survivors /  escape the blue machine with 3 people inside and some other trophies are hard.

I missed kill all the survivors with only one alive left and he escaped. it's really difficulty to found all the survivors and killing all , some people are easy with it , not me. 

Edited by Mouton33
hard

6 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Can it be done privately or do you need to play in a public match? Do you need exactly 8 or can it be less? 

We didn't play in private and had less than 8, but got a lot of trophies out of helping each other. I didn't even know there was a "private" option unless you got all eight people.

2 hours ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Hi, how is this platinum length and difficulty? the game doesn't catch my attention but I want to know what the route to platinum is like

Well if you have 7 people that are willing to throw, the longest trophy would probably take five hours or so. If you play normally, getting a raider takes around 4-6 matches with priority set. Your priority goes up every match you don't get raider. You need to play 50 matches with a raider. The rest can all be boosted in around a couple hours or less.

8 hours ago, ChowderlyDude said:

who thinks that the girl with the gun aimed near her own head on the cover art of the game is a little suicide suggesting? didnt wanna say it but yeah   but i guess borderlands does the same crap

call me conspiracy but some companies do do this as a form of passive brainwashing

Is this a freaking troll post? She is clearly running away and the gun is just turned while she is looking back. She isn't holding it to her head, she just has her arm held out in front of her. You don't keep a gun turned away from the enemy when you look back and they are trying to kill you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DawningWolf55 said:

No jugamos en privado y tuvimos menos de 8, pero conseguimos muchos trofeos ayudándonos unos a otros. Ni siquiera sabía que había una opción "privada" a menos que tuvieras a las ocho personas.

Bueno, si tienes 7 personas que están dispuestas a lanzar, el trofeo más largo probablemente tomaría cinco horas más o menos. Si juegas normalmente, obtener un asaltante toma alrededor de 4-6 partidos con un conjunto de prioridades. Tu prioridad aumenta cada partido que no obtienes Raider. Necesitas jugar 50 partidos con un asaltante. El resto se puede potenciar en un par de horas o menos.

¿Es esta una maldita publicación de trolls? Claramente está huyendo y el arma se acaba de girar mientras mira hacia atrás. No se lo lleva a la cabeza, solo tiene el brazo extendido frente a ella. No mantienes un arma alejada del enemigo cuando miras hacia atrás y están tratando de matarte.

Thanks for information

On 14/10/2022 at 7:43 PM, Mouton33 said:

i think the hard trophy is to kill the 7 survivors while playing raider , it's possible to boost in a private? 

I got this in my second game as raider and should have had it in the first, it’s super easy. I feel like the game is massively in favour of the raider. Not sure how so many people have got the 7 survivors trophy given that you can’t actually escape the raider once he’s found you and he can insta kill people to stop revives ?

On 15/10/2022 at 7:40 PM, ChowderlyDude said:

This is some premium quality schizoposting lmao

31 minutes ago, eskimoking37 said:

I got this in my second game as raider and should have had it in the first, it’s super easy. I feel like the game is massively in favour of the raider. Not sure how so many people have got the 7 survivors trophy given that you can’t actually escape the raider once he’s found you and he can insta kill people to stop revives ?

You can't insta-kill anytime at your discretion, you need to have downed them two times to get the instant kill option. Lots of survivors are pretty stupid with their senzu beans and eat them the second you down them, giving you a window to go straight to instant kill though. First downing you can only incapacitate their movement and they can still be revived.

If you're playing against 7 competent Survivors and you're a good Raider it's actually pretty well balanced, the balancing issue comes in when even one or two of the survivors don't know what they're doing and just mess around the match, not getting anything helpful done.

Edited by The_Gator_Hator
Typos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

after finally getting the platinum last night the word of advice i can give for anyone that thinks of playing this is just dont most of the trophies are near imposible without a boosting group and the 50 raider matches take so long that you will abandon the game sooner or later. the game is not good its extremly pay to win because the most optimal way to lvl your skills is to to buy premioum currency and spam the same banner because each time you get a duplicate it gives you upgrade points and in general the game is a mesh and already the populations is getting low atleast on ps4.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2022-12-18 at 2:41 AM, A210221100 said:

after finally getting the platinum last night the word of advice i can give for anyone that thinks of playing this is just dont most of the trophies are near imposible without a boosting group and the 50 raider matches take so long that you will abandon the game sooner or later. the game is not good its extremly pay to win because the most optimal way to lvl your skills is to to buy premioum currency and spam the same banner because each time you get a duplicate it gives you upgrade points and in general the game is a mesh and already the populations is getting low atleast on ps4.

I’m going to counter this. I’ve done zero boosting and finally got all of the trophies other than play 50 matches as a raider. I think the game is great, and I haven’t spent a cent on premium currency. I feel like the time it gives you to play the 50 raider matches is enough time for you to focus on the trophies and learn the game quite well. Some of the trophies are definitely challenging, but…that’s the point of them, no? It’d be boring to accomplish everything easily and then have to just grind out matches.

On 2022-11-05 at 7:34 AM, patrahn said:

Same for me, level 30, 24 and 5 raiders. I hope the game doesn’t want you to play the SAME raider 50 times …

Can anyone confirm if this is the case? It’s the only trophy I have left, and I’ve only been playing Frieza up til now, but I wouldn’t mind trying another raider…