PSNP now has to do this to keep being #1 Trophy website...

25 minutes ago, GraniteBeast603 said:

Even when the EZPZ's are out of the equation, the conversation still devolves into "My plat is bigger than your plat"

If I were Sly, I wouldn't do shit either.

I heard, that he made this website, when he was 20. Now 31. Dude is possibly working in a well-paid job. Maybe Sony? Maybe Microsoft? Staying behind are the guys, who cry about the present trophy system aka Circle jerk.

Edited by janpham

15 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Before it was team accounts that dominated the top now it's who has the most cash can win the race to the bottom at the top of the leaderboard. It is sad indeed. No worries btw I might have overreacted a bit.

It's fine, Jak. I know I'm way to passionate about this for my own good and I'm probably taken for a troll many times because of said strong views.

If there just was a way to know if an account were handled by a team, or lowering the points rewarded by zero effort titles - and taking appropriate actions - we might have been in a very different situation.

Edited by Mellenthin

11 minutes ago, janpham said:

I heard, that he made this website, when he was 20. Now 31. Dude is possibly working in a well-payed job. Maybe Sony? Maybe Microsoft? Staying behind are the guys, who cry about the present trophy system aka Circle jerk.

Do we know if Sly is even alive? I mean nobody's heard from him in months, including his own team.

And to celebrate, that we all are a Playstation community, i just did a Platin speedrun on Gran Turismo 7 PS4. Just maybe....in another world... we could argue against the Xbox community, who btw shittalks all of us 24/7.

Edited by janpham

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

What if he was a myth to begin with? A shared unconsciousness made manifest?

What if we're the ones that actually created this site?

If we created the site, that would explain why it's in such a state. Can you image a bunch of drunk fools on Dreamweaver, almost 2 decades ago? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DeadDexterous said:

How about we just abolish the forums altogether and people can chill their addiction to opinions and stop giving opinions to these players that put out nothing but platinums.

Dude chill you got voice your opinion multiple times and this was my first comment. All you people are taking this way too seriously and you treat people who disagree with you way too harshly. Pretty rude tbh but I guess this is also social media so what can I expect. How this thread has not been locked yet is beyond me. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, VigilantCrow said:

If we created the site, that would explain why it's in such a state. Can you image a bunch of drunk fools on Dreamweaver, almost 2 decades ago? 

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a hearty fuck-you to Adobe for killing all of the great things Macromedia made.  Dreamweaver and Fireworks were game changers back in the day.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, janpham said:

And to celebrate, that we all are a Playstation community, i just did a speedrun on Gran Turismo 7 PS4.

Never played GT7 myself…

… bet it was more fun than any of the Jumping Zebra type games though, eh?

Setting aside all the dick-swinging and nonsense y’all are engaged in here…

…wouldn’t it just be more fun to play games like that all the time? :dunno:

I mean, you do you… You don’t have to justify what you play to anyone else, but….

…. isn’t that kinda meant to be our whole deal with this hobby?

• Like 2