Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

https://imgur.com/a/95BV5dy

Hello All 

I just cant seem to understand how did all my PS4 and PSVR trophies disappear from my PSN profiles. I have attached a screenshot of my actual trophy count. I have made sure that none of my Games are hidden. Also this worked perfectly until last week. None of the solutions mentioned in the other posts like obtaining another PS4 trophy and syncing etc. worked.

Can someone please help me out here. For some reason all my years of games and trophies have just disappeared into the blue. Specifically the PS4 ones. The only ones showing up in the profile are the PS5 games. The filter has been changed to show "All Platforms". So I am out of ideas.

2 minutes ago, AdrianKrawiec said:

I have hidden over 100 Trophies and on psntrophyleaders there are none hidden. Is psnp broken?

PSNP can't hide your trophies on it's end, it has to be done either by your console or PSN acting weird. PSNP can only read the trophy data from Sony's api.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

PSNP can't hide your trophies on it's end, it has to be done either by your console or PSN acting weird. PSNP can only read the trophy data from Sony's api.

And why (URL not allowed) can??? There is everything fine.

Just now, AdrianKrawiec said:

Psn trophy leeders

5 minutes ago, AdrianKrawiec said:

Psn trophy leeders

The two sites retrieve and handle trophy data differently. 

If you've followed and checked all the steps on the first post of this thread, then it could just be your PS5 being flaky, as they're prone to do with trophy syncing, but generally the only way to get your entire profile hidden is to do it yourself, or select the incorrect "open" setting when setting up your account on a PS5, and accidentally choosing the setting that actually makes your profile private.

• Like 2

hello,

one question

all games already at 100% trophies how can show here? not only just started

after unlocks profiles i mean

thanks

EDIT: all ok

Edited by lollo_155

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, x410xDragon said:

All my games were listed just yesterday, no problems, but now all for except my PS5 games are marked as 'hidden'. Is this a common bug or something and if so, how do I fix it?

Yes, common bug. No one knows what exactly what triggers it, but it's heavily suspected it's something that goes wrong on Sony's end whenever you synch your trophy list on PS5. The solution is just to wait a few hours and it should correct itself, just update your profile on PS5 and here and it should fix the issue.

• Like 1

I've got multiple trophies for Rocket League yet they aren't tracked on this website. It makes my level incorrect and makes my trophy milestones incorrect. I don't know if I should go for the Platinum if it doesn't even register it 

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Riley8284 said:

I've got multiple trophies for Rocket League yet they aren't tracked on this website. It makes my level incorrect and makes my trophy milestones incorrect. I don't know if I should go for the Platinum if it doesn't even register it 

24 minutes ago, CharlyXero said:

Same happened here. I even have the platinum, but it doesn't show up here

Both your profiles are showing as having trophies hidden so this is likely the issue rather than the site itself, go to your trophy list and check if you have Rocket League set to hide from public view, if so uncheck the option earn another trophy and update your profile here.

@CharlyXero You are showing as having 1000+ hidden trophies so you are likely missing a lot of games on your profile for whatever reason. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Edited by Martain2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Both your profiles are showing as having trophies hidden so this is likely the issue rather than the site itself, go to your trophy list and check if you have Rocket League set to hide from public view, if so uncheck the option earn another trophy and update your profile here.

@CharlyXero You are showing as having 1000+ hidden trophies so you are likely missing a lot of games on your profile for whatever reason. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Yeah, I have tons of games with 30% or so that I hide. But Rocket League it's not hidden, I checked it a lot of time, tried hiding it and unhiding it, getting trophies for the game after that, and a lot of things, and still nothing.

Edited by CharlyXero

1 minute ago, CharlyXero said:

Yeah, I have tons of games with 30% or so that I hide. But Rocket League it's not hidden, I checked it a lot of time, tried hiding it and unhiding it, getting trophies for the game after that, and a lot of things, and still nothing.

Most people following the instructions in the first post that have been in your situation (stubborn hidden game) have been able to resolve their issues, but I don't recall if Rocket League is one of those PS4 games that shows in the PS3 & Vita hidden games menu that can sometimes throw people off.

Are you able to see your Rocket League trophies when you check your trophies on the PlayStation App or are they hidden there as well?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Most people following the instructions in the first post that have been in your situation (stubborn hidden game) have been able to resolve their issues, but I don't recall if Rocket League is one of those PS4 games that shows in the PS3 & Vita hidden games menu that can sometimes throw people off.

Are you able to see your Rocket League trophies when you check your trophies on the PlayStation App or are they hidden there as well?

On PS App the trophies appear correctly. I only own a PS5, I will try to see if on my brother's PS4 the game is unhiden. On PS3 sadly I don't own one and don't have PS+, so if some day I buy PS+ I will tey the streaming method

12 minutes ago, CharlyXero said:

On PS App the trophies appear correctly. I only own a PS5, I will try to see if on my brother's PS4 the game is unhiden. On PS3 sadly I don't own one and don't have PS+, so if some day I buy PS+ I will tey the streaming method

When you use your brother's PS4, the PS4 is where the PS3 & Vita Hidden Games menu is, you'll be able to check on his.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My entire profile has gone private after my last profile update. I've never hidden any trophies/games, never changed any privacy settings, this something that's more widespread or have I been hit by an unfortunate bug of some kind?

EDIT: This has only happened to me here, on any other trophy website (PSN100, PSNTL, Pocket) my profile is fine after updating.

Edited by Nauticus87

2 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

My entire profile has gone private after my last profile update. I've never hidden any trophies/games, never changed any privacy settings, this something that's more widespread or have I been hit by an unfortunate bug of some kind?

EDIT: This has only happened to me here, on any other trophy website (PSN100, PSNTL, Pocket) my profile is fine after updating.

It's a known bug, just wait a few hours, earn and sync another trophy, then reupdate your profile here :).

• Like 3

Out of a sudden my profile says that i have o trophies/my profile is probably private. I havent changed anything and have been using this site for two years now, does anyone know what could have caused this and how i can revert it?

8 minutes ago, Nuevo_33 said:

Out of a sudden my profile says that i have o trophies/my profile is probably private. I havent changed anything and have been using this site for two years now, does anyone know what could have caused this and how i can revert it?

This is a known bug caused by PSN bugging out at the exact moment you updated your profile here so just give it a few hours, then earn and sync another trophy before reupdating your profile :).

• Like 2