Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

19 hours ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

I am trying to unhide a game from PSN but the hidden game section says that the service is currently undergoing maintenance. Anybody else with this issue? It's been more than a day already

I've heard of people having that issue before but all you can do is wait it out until the problem goes away by itself :(.

1 hour ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

for some reason all of my games that aren't on PS5 have been hidden on my account. I haven't changed my username or hidden any of them myself, i don't know why this is happening

It looks like you may have updated your profile when there was a problem displaying PS4 and older games on Sony's end (this happens occasionally). Once you earn a new trophy in any game and update your profile here on the site again, it should fix it automatically

• Like 2

Searched and couldn't find a thread on this.

I deleted Sackboy on PS 4, my son played it twice and got no trophies.  I've synced multiple times, it has not left my profile here.  Is there like a 24 hour delay on this?  I prefer not to hide it since it's deleted off my account, I've now uninstalled the game to.

EDIT - SEE VERY FIRST POST ON THREAD FOR ZERO TROPHY GAME DELETION.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, frosty_da_cat said:

I've tried everything and nothing worked. Is it possible that I have to wait? I just created my account. Is it possible it has to do with age?

Is your name still forsty_da_cat on PSN? If so then you need to check your accounts privacy settings on your console to make sure that its visibility isn't set to private. If you have changed your name, you'll need to enter the new name on the website homepage: psnprofiles.com

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help me out. a mate has recently unhidden WatchDigs from his hidden games on PSN but for some reason his trophy’s won’t show on his profile for that game for me and it won’t sync up with PSNP, he can see it and it’s 100% not hidden checked through the App and PS5 but still having no look, anyone got any ideas?

5 minutes ago, ThomasBrxwn said:

can anyone help me out. a mate has recently unhidden WatchDigs from his hidden games on PSN but for some reason his trophy’s won’t show on his profile for that game for me and it won’t sync up with PSNP, he can see it and it’s 100% not hidden checked through the App and PS5 but still having no look, anyone got any ideas?

This isn't the right thread to ask, but since you're already here: PSNP usually updates the (formerly) hidden trophies on your profile after you earn any other new trophy. So, have they earned any public trophy after they switched their WatchDogs list to public again?

Hello! I wanted to check about this topic, because until now, I've never experienced any issue with the website.

I've been updating the profile for the last two days, but my new trophies won't appear. Also, I have to games missing (which are the games that aren't popping). Those are Crash Nitro Kart and Final Fantasy XV. I've won trophies in both of them but not the trophies or the games seem to appear on my profile.

They do appear on my PS5, so I'm guessing they're not hidden. Any advise? 

Edited by chantalreyes
Missing information

57 minutes ago, cahike82 said:

I changed my psn username and even after a week, cant see my info on psnprofiles. When I log in, nothing appears. Tried to update my profile several times but still nothing changed

It looks like all of your trophies are set to private on PSN, so nothing is showing up here on your profile as a result - you'll want to see the first post of this thread for directions on unhiding your trophies and set it to 'Anyone' being able to see them

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am currently playing infamous first light which I first had on either my ps3 or ps4 can’t remember which it would have been, before I ever collected trophies and I am now playing it on the ps5 however the game and trophies are not showing on my PSNprofiles account, the game is NOT hidden on my ps5 and I have used the sync option but no luck. (I have earned trophies and then updated still not showing) so I suspect maybe it was hidden on one of the other consoles but I don’t have those consoles anymore so Is there anything I can do? 

https://pasteboard.co/FPJ7cO4mQBI3.png

Edited by xDoc07

4 hours ago, Mr_Loverdose said:

Can someone please help me? Everything on my profile is public for everyone, my trophies are synced but after updating my profile on psnprofile it sais "This profile is probably private"... I really can't figure out watch's wrong

Looks like you just needed to earn a new trophy and update your profile by typing your name on the website homepage. I went ahead and did that for you so it's showing up good now

https://psnprofiles.com/Mr_Loverdose

11 hours ago, xDoc07 said:

Hi I am currently playing infamous first light which I first had on either my ps3 or ps4 can’t remember which it would have been, before I ever collected trophies and I am now playing it on the ps5 however the game and trophies are not showing on my PSNprofiles account, the game is NOT hidden on my ps5 and I have used the sync option but no luck. (I have earned trophies and then updated still not showing) so I suspect maybe it was hidden on one of the other consoles but I don’t have those consoles anymore so Is there anything I can do? 

You have 147 hidden trophies on PSN, and inFamous First Light is probably one of those games. First Light was only released on PS4, so you can unhide the game on your PS5, your PlayStation app on the phone, along with other places. You'll want to read the first post on this thread for directions on that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Looks like you just needed to earn a new trophy and update your profile by typing your name on the website homepage. I went ahead and did that for you so it's showing up good now

https://psnprofiles.com/Mr_Loverdose

You have 147 hidden trophies on PSN, and inFamous First Light is probably one of those games. First Light was only released on PS4, so you can unhide the game on your PS5, your PlayStation app on the phone, along with other places. You'll want to read the first post on this thread for directions on that

First light isn’t hidden though I attached a screenshot here https://pasteboard.co/FPJ7cO4mQBI3.png

12 hours ago, xDoc07 said:

No not anymore this is what i think the issue is... any way to get around this?

Again you'll need to read the first post as all the information to fix it is there. The only workaround if you don't have a PS3 is to get PlayStation Plus Premium and unhide them using the directions shown on the first page

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Again you'll need to read the first post as all the information to fix it is there. The only workaround if you don't have a PS3 is to get PlayStation Plus Premium and unhide them using the directions shown on the first page

I upgraded to premium and streamed a ps3 game and yes those trophies hidden were in fact hidden on PS3. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1