Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Guys I can't anywhere find the answer. Here's the thing: I have 41% on NBA 2K14, I earned the trophy for winning as part of the Crew an started Today's Assocciation, but is say on my PSNP that I hide 2 trophies, but I check everything on my PS3, what is the problem? If anyone have any advice please refer to me here or on my psn profile or add me as a friend. Tnx guys ahead!  :lol:

Guys I can't anywhere find the answer. Here's the thing: I have 41% on NBA 2K14, I earned the trophy for winning as part of the Crew an started Today's Assocciation, but is say on my PSNP that I hide 2 trophies, but I check everything on my PS3, what is the problem? If anyone have any advice please refer to me here or on my psn profile or add me as a friend. Tnx guys ahead!  :lol:

Yes, you likely need to follow this process which will fix everything.

Alright, if you have this issue, view your trophy log. If it throws up a message about a sync error being detected, your profile will get a full update to fix the issue.

If no issue is detected, then your profile should be able to be "fixed" just by earning any trophy in any game.

If neither of those work, you do have hidden trophies.

• Like 1

i follow the steps and its still doesnt connect

Did you read everything in detail? It looks like you need to go to your privacy settings for your PSN account and change who can see your trophies to "Anyone". If you're using a PS3 or VITA to do this, follow the information in red text, if you're using a PS4 to change this setting, then follow every step (besides 7, 8, and 9) for that console.

Then (and this is important) - you need to earn a trophy from any random game on any console, and then sync those trophies on your console, and then update your profile on this website after doing that.

Edit: Oh, you just didn't update your profile on this website after doing all that, I just did - your profile is fine now! ;)

Edited by BlindMango

• 3 weeks later...

I just had this "glitch" and it seems to appear only in this site. In another trophy card site, the trophies appear normally. In my profile it shows that I have hidden 5 trophies. The funny thing is that I unlocked these trophies today for Silent Hill 3. The game in my profile still says 13/22 trophies, instead of 18/22. Is it possible to hide a certain number of trophies from a single game instead of hiding all of them? If so, how do I fix this problem?

• 1 month later...

This is weird, I was playing minecraft on PS4 and went to update my psn profile, all of a sudden it says 2 trophies hidden when i didn't even hide anything. I has to be trophies from minecraft because they were the last 2 i earned. I went to check in the hidden games section and nothing was ticked, so not sure whats going on here? any help please

This is weird, I was playing minecraft on PS4 and went to update my psn profile, all of a sudden it says 2 trophies hidden when i didn't even hide anything. I has to be trophies from minecraft because they were the last 2 i earned. I went to check in the hidden games section and nothing was ticked, so not sure whats going on here? any help please

Hmm, if you go to your trophy log on your profile, does it say something about a sync error being detected?

I have an issue; I recently synced my trophy list and psnprofiles says I have 3 hidden trophies, which are the 3 trophies I've unlocked in Crimsonland. I didn't change any option, I have checked the "Show your game trophies" in both PS3 and PS Vita. I asked a friend to look at my trophy list and he can all of see them, including the ones which are hidden.

Sometimes that fixes itself if you earn another trophy in any game. If it doesn't fix itself then look in your trophy log and see if there's a message about a sync error. If not, then go into the settings on any one of your consoles and select the option to where nobody can see any of your trophies. Now earn another trophy from any game and sync that trophy and then update your profile here, now your profile on this website should show no trophies. Now go back to your console settings and set it to where "anyone" can see your trophies, after doing that, earn another trophy and then sync it and update your profile here. After doing all that, it should fix itself. ;)

Edited by BlindMango

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the last of us from a redeem code download and i have unlocked all the trophies from completing on survivor.

However these wont show on my profile anywhere and my game says 0% still.

All my other games are fine and none of them are hidden on my settings on the psn area including this one. Please help me.

Hi,

I have the last of us from a redeem code download and i have unlocked all the trophies from completing on survivor.

However these wont show on my profile anywhere and my game says 0% still.

All my other games are fine and none of them are hidden on my settings on the psn area including this one. Please help me.

Remember that you need to sync your trophies to PSN by viewing the trophy list on PS4 while connected online. Then you need to go to the main website (not the forums) and click your name at the top-right and choose Update Profile. After that, your new trophies should show. Your trophies also automatically update every few hours on this site.

Edit: I updated your profile - you must have not synced your trophies yet on PSN.

Edited by BlindMango

• 1 month later...

I must admit how dumb this made me feel but in the rush of getting the game setup again with the new gamer tag for the PS4, I in-advertently re-checked the game FC4 from the "these games" menu thinking it is going to only show the data for that game, not reading that it's NOT going to show the data.

I have removed the game and it's showing the data on the PSN site now.

Thanks.

Robert

• 3 weeks later...

What if i have hidden a game i have 100% on it? How do i update it to psnprofiles?

So you're saying you hid a game on purpose and you want the hidden game to (not) show up on PSNProfiles anymore? In that case you'd just need to earn any trophy in any game and then sync that trophy and update your profile here. After that, the hidden game changes should show up on your profile.

• 1 month later...

This isnt work for me 

Make sure you read everything from the original post. You need to earn a trophy in any game after un-hiding your game. After you earn a new trophy, you need to sync them to PSN and then update your profile here and then it should work. ;)

Edited by BlindMango

ON PS4

• Go to settings.
  • Select the PSN option from the settings menu.
  • Now select Privacy Settings.
  • It will ask you to type in your PSN username and password so you can access your privacy settings.
  • Once you've entered your username and password, it will send you to the "Privacy Settings" page - Select Trophies

I have a problem im on 5. and there is no Trophies to select? 

Hast it be changed? How can I make my profile public on PS4?