Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

• 3 weeks later...

So im having a similar problem but in reverse a friend told me i could hide trophies which id like to do since my old roommate played assassin's creed on my account and i dont have the game, ive been trying for two days and my trophies wont dissappear on this site only. Any ideas?

So im having a similar problem but in reverse a friend told me i could hide trophies which id like to do since my old roommate played assassin's creed on my account and i dont have the game, ive been trying for two days and my trophies wont dissappear on this site only. Any ideas?

Your profile will update after you earn any trophy.

• Like 1

If you've hidden your trophies on your PlayStation, you'll then need to earn any one trophy (it can be any trophy from any game on any console) and then sync it to PSN. Once you do that, update your profile here and the changes should show up. ;)

Edit: Looks like Sly beat me to it  :ninja:  lol

Edited by BlindMango

Which is what I've been trying and unsuccessful at trophies are set to no one and i just bombed through sam and max and the city that dares not sleep, originally nothing appeared for that game (trophies where hidden,but no h appeared) re synced and made trophies visible everything worked tried again and no games disappeared. Any thoughts?

Which is what I've been trying and unsuccessful at trophies are set to no one and i just bombed through sam and max and the city that dares not sleep, originally nothing appeared for that game (trophies where hidden,but no h appeared) re synced and made trophies visible everything worked tried again and no games disappeared. Any thoughts?

Are you going to the individual game on your trophy list and then following these steps?

• Go to your trophy collection.
  • Note: Make sure your trophy collection is in "online mode" (Press triangle over the trophy collection icon and then select online mode).
  • Select your trophy collection and your list of games should populate the screen.
  • Find a game that doesn't show up on your list on PSN Profiles. Do not press X to select the game though, instead press triangle.
  • A few options should show up, press privacy settings.
  • At the top it should say "Show Trophies for This Game" - make sure the box doesn't have a check-mark! (If the box is left with a check-mark, the game won't be hidden).
  • When the box doesn't have a check-mark, press OK. Then do the same for all of your other games that you wish to hide.
  • Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSN Profiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

I've edited the quote to fit for hiding the game instead of unhiding them.

I am, amd that's the problem

Ok. So, if you're using the PS3, you've:

Gone to your trophy list

Pressed :triangle: on whatever game you wish to hide trophies in

Clicked into the "Privacy Settings"

Unchecked the box for "Show Trophies for This Game"

Earned a trophy on some other random game 

Synced your trophies to the psn

Uupdated your profile here on psnp?

If so and it's not working I don't know what could be going wrong. I'd say just hide the game on your profile and see if eventually it fixes itself here.

• Like 1

Well.. this is what I told Sly in the chat a few days back, but he told me to earn a trophy, so I tried this. I set my trophy privacy settings to 'Friends Only' and then earned a couple of trophies and synced on PSN. (I synced it twice, just in case). After that, I updated my profile on here, my profile was still visible. And not just that, the two trophies which I had earned weren't showing up on the profile and there was no blue 'H' either. (The game was still showing up, but the two trophies weren't)

So then, I changed the privacy back to 'Anyone' and updated it again, the profile got updated with the two trophies. BTW Sly, before PSN was having issues, I have made my profile private a few times and while doing that, I didn't have to earn a trophy for the effect to take place on the site. Change setting > Update on PSNP was enough to hide it. I had to earn a trophy to make all the trophies visible after changing the privacy settings back to 'Anyone' though.

• 4 weeks later...

None of this seems to be working. I've made sure my trophies can be seen by anyone on all consoles, and I've gotten multiple trophies today, yet I still don't see any trophies on my profile, no matter how many times I refresh.

It seems like it's working. I can see your trophies now.

None of this seems to be working. I've made sure my trophies can be seen by anyone on all consoles, and I've gotten multiple trophies today, yet I still don't see any trophies on my profile, no matter how many times I refresh.

Make sure to sync your new trophies on your console and then update your profile here if you want to see changes ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a similiar problem but I already made sure my settings are right and I have no hidden trophies. Somehow my newest trophies aren't updating and showing on this site, I synched everything a few times on my consoles and on the psnprofiles site but it isn't working. How do I fix that?

I got a similiar problem but I already made sure my settings are right and I have no hidden trophies. Somehow my newest trophies aren't updating and showing on this site, I synched everything a few times on my consoles and on the psnprofiles site but it isn't working. How do I fix that?

I searched for your profile on my PS4 now and your trophies are not public (it's either set to only friends seeing it or only yourself being able to see it), so as a result this site can't retrieve info for your newest earned trophies. Go to the first page of this forum thread and take a look at the red text for the console of your choice and make sure the overall setting for who can see your trophies is set to "Anyone". Once you change that setting, earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync, then update your profile here and everything should show up correctly! ;)

• Like 1

I searched for your profile on my PS4 now and your trophies are not public (it's either set to only friends seeing it or only yourself being able to see it), so as a result this site can't retrieve info for your newest earned trophies. Go to the first page of this forum thread and take a look at the red text for the console of your choice and make sure the overall setting for who can see your trophies is set to "Anyone". Once you change that setting, earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync, then update your profile here and everything should show up correctly! ;)

Wow, so I just forgot my privacy settings were wrong  :facepalm:

Can't update right now to check, but I will today later and I think you just solved my problem, thanks a lot  :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I've recently moved to Long Island for a job from Alabama. Ever since, none of the trophies I've earned on my Vita will show up on PSNProfiles. They seem to show up on consoles back home and on PSN, just not on this site.

I have plat'd Zero Escape. Also earned a bunch of trophies in Sly Cooper 2 and Spongebob Heropants. I have checked the privacy settings on all of those games and they are like they should. I think the 2 hidden trophies on my account are from Super Meat Boy. 

Edit: After double checking Vita settings, trophies were magically set on "friends only." They show up now. Silly me.

Edited by Daemynz

• 1 month later...

Hello there.

I'm experiencing an unexpected issue with my trophy log here.

Yesterday evening (around something past 11pm) I achieved a bronze trophy going by the name of "You Will Learn Respect" at MK9 Komplete Edition by playing online. I synced the trophy with my PSN profile while in game and after coming here in psnprofiles.com to check my statistics this trophy was and still is missing for some reason. All, I mean ALL of my previously achieved trophies are present in this log, except for this one. I tried re-logging here, inputting a new code in my "About me" section in order to re-enter, hoping that this would fix it - no result. I re-synced my trophies a few times - still no result. And the funny thing is is when I enter the Official PSN Network where I can check all my synced trophies the trophy in question IS there and it shows it as SYNCED, unlike here. It;s just a single trophy and that really bothers me. My official number of achieved trophies is 791, not 790 like it shows here.

Would you happen to know what might be causing the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Never mind. Trophy showed up. :D

Hello there.

I'm experiencing an unexpected issue with my trophy log here.

Yesterday evening (around something past 11pm) I achieved a bronze trophy going by the name of "You Will Learn Respect" at MK9 Komplete Edition by playing online. I synced the trophy with my PSN profile while in game and after coming here in psnprofiles.com to check my statistics this trophy was and still is missing for some reason. All, I mean ALL of my previously achieved trophies are present in this log, except for this one. I tried re-logging here, inputting a new code in my "About me" section in order to re-enter, hoping that this would fix it - no result. I re-synced my trophies a few times - still no result. And the funny thing is is when I enter the Official PSN Network where I can check all my synced trophies the trophy in question IS there and it shows it as SYNCED, unlike here. It;s just a single trophy and that really bothers me. My official number of achieved trophies is 791, not 790 like it shows here.

Would you happen to know what might be causing the issue?

Thank you in advance.

It's showing on here now.  Turns out you hadn't updated the profile on here (last update was 18 hours ago) so I took the liberty of updating it for you.  Remember when you sync your trophies on PSN Network, you also have to perform a manual update here otherwise they won't show (although there is an auto update once every 24 hours I believe)

• Like 1

Hi

My profile hasn't updated in the past 8 days, despite the fact that I've updated it myself but it doesn't reflect any changes in trophies or games since July 2nd. I don't have hidden trophies either although I have a blue icon. Can anyone help? thanks

If you know what trophies are missing, check to see if they are set to be hidden.  If they are not then I suggest hiding them and then unhiding them, earn another trophy and re-sync.  Also, make sure you have not changed your privacy settings in the past 8 days (trophies need to be set to 'anyone' for the site to pick them up)

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1