Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hello Everyone ! I had a couple of games in my account that I never intended to play just test them,  for that reason I've kept them hidden in my profile for while until recently I decided to unhide everything. Upon doing  so 2 trophies remained unhidden. I've done everything explained in this forums , I've unhidden all my games from my ps3 , ps4 , ps5, waited to get a new trophy in my current game to update my profile and nothing , 2 trophies still remain hidden ? somebody suggested to hide all my trophies again and unhide them and did that too and nothing , all of that in the transit of getting trophies in my current games. I ran out of ideas , anybody else had a similar experience and possibly a solution ? thanks 

Edited by azthefuture

How can I un-hidden games that I have completed 100%? Since I can't get a new trophy in the game for it update? ?
I have already changed all the settings so the game ain't hidden anymore, but it won't show when I update.

EDIT: I found the solution in the thread after a while - you don't have to get the trophy in the specific game, but just any trophy will do, to update the trophy count.

Edited by Weltzio

My PS3, PS4 and PS Vita trophies were suddenly hidden, accounting more than 18,000 hidden trophies since yesterday!

Obviously I did not hide all my trophies except for PS5. In addition, I can see all my trophies in other websites.

This is one of the weirdest bug I've ever seen in this webpage!

36 minutes ago, faryneitor said:

My PS3, PS4 and PS Vita trophies were suddenly hidden, accounting more than 18,000 hidden trophies since yesterday!

Obviously I did not hide all my trophies except for PS5. In addition, I can see all my trophies in other websites.

This is one of the weirdest bug I've ever seen in this webpage!

You have a PS5, which seems to have settings that hide trophies. Check the first post of this thread for what to check to unhide your trophies. 

Trophies cannot be set to hidden by this site, only by your console.

34 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have a PS5, which seems to have settings that hide trophies. Check the first post of this thread for what to check to unhide your trophies. 

Trophies cannot be set to hidden by this site, only by your console.

Nope, I did not change the settings of my PS5. Indeed, you can see all my trohies here

Hi, in need of some assistance? I have a few games on my psnprofiles list that dont show on my console or app to allow me to hide them.

They are Quick Mafs and breakthrough arcade games. Any idea how to get them to appear for me to hide them?

Is it possibly because of how quick they are and that I delete them straight after that they didnt load onto my psn privacy list to hide - despite them showing on trophy list?

my profile page has been displaying "

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

"

for quite some time. it somehow started right after i set up my ps5 last week

my profile is not "private", i cannot even see my own stuff. im not even sure how you set it to private. what exactly does "profile" mean here, my psn account or my account on this website?

i can only access "Settings", not any other page

shame because using my psnprofiles page to keep track of stuff was a lot easier than having to look stuff up on console, and of course sony in all its clarity and brilliance got rid of MyPlaystation whicih i used a lot as well

it has to be PS5 related somehow, but the privacy setting on my PS5 is no different from that on my PS4, so i have no idea what is the problem

Edited by ifyucantbeatmeXD

On 2/22/2022 at 5:59 AM, ifyucantbeatmeXD said:

my profile page has been displaying "

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

"

for quite some time. it somehow started right after i set up my ps5 last week

my profile is not "private", i cannot even see my own stuff. im not even sure how you set it to private. what exactly does "profile" mean here, my psn account or my account on this website?

i can only access "Settings", not any other page

shame because using my psnprofiles page to keep track of stuff was a lot easier than having to look stuff up on console, and of course sony in all its clarity and brilliance got rid of MyPlaystation whicih i used a lot as well

it has to be PS5 related somehow, but the privacy setting on my PS5 is no different from that on my PS4, so i have no idea what is the problem

I'm having the same thing happen.  All I did with my new PS5 was set it up and log into it.  Haven't even played a game on it yet, but all of my PS3 and PS4 trophies aren't showing up anymore.

UPDATE:  Went through the fix instructions for PS5 when I got home yesterday and that did the trick, everything shows up on here again.  Yay!  Thanks OP :) 

Edited by felatio_deltoro

14 hours ago, ifyucantbeatmeXD said:

my profile page has been displaying "...

When you set up your PS5 you probably quickly went through the setup screen that asked you if you wanted you to change your privacy settings to private or friends only so it changed your privacy settings. Looking your profile up on PSN it is showing that your friends, trophies, and games are now set to private. You'll have to read the first page of this forum thread for directions on making your account/profile games & trophies public again:

• Like 1

I'm going a little crazy here, hope someone can help me out. I played Transformers Devastation in 2019 and put it as a hidden game on my trophy list. but I picked it up again this week and decided to go for the platinum. but after syncing/unlocking new trophies several times for this game and others.. PSNP does not update with this game. the game isn't in the 'Hidden Games for PS4' but it's in the 'Hidden Games for PS3 & Vita' and the game is not selected to be hidden. this game is showing just fine in other people's profiles. this is frustrating. on Discord there's no issues with seeing Now Playing: X for every other game, but for this game there's nothing. I've tried everything in these posts to reboot what's shown and nothing. I did a name change recently but this didn't affect any other games. https://psnprofiles.com/abbotthayesxo

On 2/24/2022 at 1:31 AM, abbotthayesxo said:

I'm going a little crazy here, hope someone can help me out. I played Transformers Devastation in 2019 and put it as a hidden game on my trophy list. but I picked it up again this week and decided to go for the platinum. but after syncing/unlocking new trophies several times for this game and others.. PSNP does not update with this game. the game isn't in the 'Hidden Games for PS4' but it's in the 'Hidden Games for PS3 & Vita' and the game is not selected to be hidden. this game is showing just fine in other people's profiles. this is frustrating. on Discord there's no issues with seeing Now Playing: X for every other game, but for this game there's nothing. I've tried everything in these posts to reboot what's shown and nothing. I did a name change recently but this didn't affect any other games. https://psnprofiles.com/abbotthayesxo

I spoke with Playstation Chat Support and they took me through all the troubleshooting steps and still nothing. they told me that it may be an issue on the Developer's side, but I highly doubt that because people are popping trophies for this game and it's showing on PSNP with no issue. this is very frustrating. 

I'm just gonna hold out hope for one day where the Trophy will be shown as 'checked' and Hidden, and I'll be able to uncheck it and move on with my life. lol. 

On 2/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, abbotthayesxo said:

I spoke with Playstation Chat Support and they took me through all the troubleshooting steps and still nothing. they told me that it may be an issue on the Developer's side, but I highly doubt that because people are popping trophies for this game and it's showing on PSNP with no issue. this is very frustrating. 

I'm just gonna hold out hope for one day where the Trophy will be shown as 'checked' and Hidden, and I'll be able to uncheck it and move on with my life. lol. 

It's not a developer issue, it's a PlayStation issue. Basically the hiding trophies feature has always been ... not very well put together with a lack of better words, and the way all consoles are attempted to be merged together is probably with rubber bands and tape. There is basically a false indicator that Sony's backend is seeing on your profile causing it to still believe it is hidden when it appears that it's not, and basically what you will need to do is keep checking and unchecking boxes with that game to try to force it to be unhidden again.

Here's what I would do. I would go in and check the box in all places you can to mark the game as hidden.

• On your PS4 in the hidden trophies settings, select "Hidden Games for PS3 & Vita" and check Transformers to mark it as hidden (This list at one point showed only PS3 & Vita games but broke years ago to where PS4 games are intermixed with it).
  • Then in the same menus go to the "Hidden Games for PS4" list and double check that the game truly doesn't show up there, it should since it's a PS4 list - if you find it make sure it's marked hidden there. Then save those changes.
  • Now go to the PlayStation app (if possible) and mark the game as hidden through there, and if you own any other PlayStation consoles, hide the game there too.
  • Now earn a new trophy in any other game, sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here on this website. Everything should be all synced on both PlayStation and this website definitively showing the game as hidden.
  • After doing the steps above, now unhide the game in all the places you've hidden it (PS4, PlayStation app, etc).
  • Earn another trophy in any game, sync it, then update your trophy list on this website.

At that point, I would hope it will become unhidden. If not, then you may have to continue doing that a couple more times and also even attempt to set your entire profile as hidden (changing the main settings to "Nobody" or "Friends Only"), then earning a trophy, syncing, updating. Then switching your profile to where "Anyone" can see it, earning a trophy, syncing, updating, etc...

Hopefully this helps out!

Edited by BlindMango

hey I appreciate the reply. I did all that earlier and still nothing, Transformers only shows in the PS3 & Vita section. I've un-hidden all my trophies, but on PSNP I'm still missing two games: Transformers Devastation and Drawn to Death, both are delisted games. I don't know if that has anything to do with this issue, but like I said I see people earning trophies for Transformers with no issues. I've only owned a PS4 so going on a Vita or PS3 to check trophies I don't believe would help. I'm just going to move on with my life and hope a future update fixes this. this is incredibly bizarre! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I cant see my PS3, PS4 and PS Vita Trophys. I only can see my PS5 Trophies on psnprofiles.com. My Settings on PlayStation Consoles say no hidden Trophy Lists. Only Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Edited by Timo1101
  • Like 1

Hey there!

I have a problem with 1 Platinum trophy missing on my PSN Profiles page. 

On my PSN app I have 100 and here on my PSN Profiles I have 99. Any idea what could be the issue? I've already checked if there are some hidden Platinum trophies but there aren't.

8 hours ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Hey there!

I have a problem with 1 Platinum trophy missing on my PSN Profiles page. 

On my PSN app I have 100 and here on my PSN Profiles I have 99. Any idea what could be the issue? I've already checked if there are some hidden Platinum trophies but there aren't.

It shows 100 here, did you manually update your profile here after checking PSN app? You're a premium member, so your profile should auto-update every 6 hours, but in between those you must manually update it through update profile button (Drop-down menu if you click on the top right arrow near your profile picture/ID in main page) to reflect any recent changes on your profile.

I just won the Need for Speed: Heat platinum moments ago, I went to update my profile and OUT OF NO WHERE almost every trophy disappeared from my profile here in this website, it's showing more than 12K hidden trophies LMAO and only PS5 games are showing... 

What the fuck ? Should I be worried? By the way I started playing GTA VC: The Definitive Edition moments ago but I still have 0%, didn't win a single trophy. I thought that it would be important to add this extra info because I don't know what the hell is happening. I've been using this website for more than a decade I'm just pretty shocked lol. Please someone help me or give me advice... This is absolutely bizarre! Everything is gone, even my lovely ultra rare platinums I had on my cabinet. 

(I always had a total of 146 hidden trophies nothing more than that (if not mistaken), wtf is happening ?)

Edited by fresquinho

5 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I just won the Need for Speed: Heat platinum moments ago, I went to update my profile and OUT OF NO WHERE almost every trophy disappeared from my profile here in this website, it's showing more than 12K hidden trophies LMAO and only PS5 games are showing... 

What the fuck 1f602.png Should I be worried? By the way I started playing GTA VC: The Definitive Edition moments ago but I still have 0%, didn't win a single trophy. I thought that it would be important to add this extra info because I don't know what the hell is happening. I've been using this website for more than a decade I'm just pretty shocked lol. Please someone help me or give me advice... This is absolutely bizarre! Everything is gone, even my lovely ultra rare platinums I had on my cabinet. 

(I always had a total of 146 hidden trophies if not mistaken, wtf is happening 1f602.png)

Happens when a lot of people get a PS5. Some of the initial wording when you set it up can be confusing and it hides trophies. Generally, making sure your settings are correct and earning a new trophy, then syncing fixes it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Happens when a lot of people get a PS5. Some of the initial wording when you set it up can be confusing and it hides trophies. Generally, making sure your settings are correct and earning a new trophy, then syncing fixes it.

Thanks for the reply man but I got my console in like..  October. Been playing some PS5 games and this never happened before. My PSNProfile was okay like 12 hours ago, this just happened now. I'm so confused, basically all my trophies are hidden except the PS5 ones for some weird reason... 

Arrrrhh man ;( I love this website, it's the only one I use. Damnit. I hope that when I eventually win my first GTA VC: Definitive Edition trophy something changes and everything gets back to normal. This is some bizarre shit man ???

14 hours ago, Timo1101 said:

Hello I cant see my PS3, PS4 and PS Vita Trophys. I only can see my PS5 Trophies on psnprofiles.com. My Settings on PlayStation Consoles say no hidden Trophy Lists. Only Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Bruh this just happened to me, everything from my profile is gone except PS5 trophies wtf! ? It's showing like 12K hidden trophies, they suddently got hidden for no reason I didn't touch a single thing on my consoles... Bizarre! Hope this to be fixed soon I guess ??

Edited by fresquinho

48 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Thanks for the reply man but I got my console in like..  October. Been playing some PS5 games and this never happened before. My PSNProfile was okay like 12 hours ago, this just happened now. I'm so confused, basically all my trophies are hidden except the PS5 ones for some weird reason... 

Arrrrhh man ;( I love this website, it's the only one I use. Damnit. I hope that when I eventually win my first GTA VC: Definitive Edition trophy something changes and everything gets back to normal. This is some bizarre shit man 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Bruh this just happened to me, everything from my profile is gone except PS5 trophies wtf! 1f602.png It's showing like 12K hidden trophies, they suddently got hidden for no reason I didn't touch a single thing on my consoles... Bizarre! Hope this to be fixed soon I guess 1f62c.png1f62d.png

The last time this exact situation happened, it was a weird PSN syncing issue and when it passed, earning a new trophy and syncing fixed it for everyone affected. 

On 27/02/2022 at 1:03 AM, BlindMango said:

Hopefully this helps out!

Ok I’ve got an unusual one for you and I will try my best to explain.

In the leaderboards you can view platform ranks/trophies individually for example Ps3, PS4, Ps5, Vita, Multiplatform etc.

One of the games on my profile ‘Don’t knock twice’ was once listed as a PS4 title on this site. It was changed to PS4/VR meaning it became a ‘multi-platform title’.

Under profile stats this is correctly displayed. I have 10 multi platform games on my account as shown in stats.

However under multi platform leaderboard trophies it only displays the trophies for 9 of the games. The trophies for don’t knock twice are still displayed under the PS4 leaderboard. When the games title was changed it’s like the trophies didn’t transfer to the new platform title.

I have confirmed this by hiding/unhiding the specific game and checking the stats.

Admittedly it is a ridiculous thing to care about but if there’s any chance it’s a quick fix I thought I’d give it a try. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Wolf_Town_Spider

On 09/03/2022 at 2:57 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

It shows 100 here, did you manually update your profile here after checking PSN app? You're a premium member, so your profile should auto-update every 6 hours, but in between those you must manually update it through update profile button (Drop-down menu if you click on the top right arrow near your profile picture/ID in main page) to reflect any recent changes on your profile.

Oh now it should display 101 but it displays 100. On other platforms it displays the correct 101 too.