Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

the same thing occured aswell on my profile. I can only see my ps5 trophies/games, all of my ps3 and ps4 games are hidden.

I am going to check tonight after a new trophy if the others synq this time.

the stupid thing is earlier that night i updated my profile and all was there.

edit: got it fixed after obtaining a trophy yesterday

Edited by harm_1994
resolved

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, R_o_D_D_a_S said:

I can't see my own profile, it just says that it's private... Like, wut? It's my profile and I can't see it.

What can I do to fix this?

Your profile is set to private on PSN so that nobody (except for you when logged into your account) can see your trophies, take a look at the first post of this thread for more info

• Like 1

On 2022-08-17 at 8:29 AM, Sumna said:

Thanks! I was finally able to fix most of my hidden trophies using the suggested method through PS Plus Premium and accessing my PS3 settings via game streaming. The only game that didn’t work is Tales from the Borderlands. I went from 824 hidden trophies down to 36. 

Follow up to my earlier post: I downloaded Tales from the Borderlands to my PS5 and started the game. This seemed to somehow get the game to show up in the PS App as a hidden game. Using the method for PS App in the original post, I was able to remove it as a hidden game. My profile is now accurate. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Did you earn any trophy in any game after loading up the trophy lists? If not then you’ll need to do so to have those lists on your profile.

Weird, I already have a game with 0 trophies on my profile. so why are these games different?

14 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Did you earn any trophy in any game after loading up the trophy lists? If not then you’ll need to do so to have those lists on your profile.

Nevermind found the solution. I just needed to earn a trophy and then update my profile.

Please could someone help me find a way to get my trophies I've won on the psvita to show up on here please (psnprofiles) all other places show the trophies psvita, my playstation 5 list, and ps trophies app but this website and the real playstation app doesn't anybody know how to fix it. I would like to try and complete all the stages of lego but I can't if this psnprofiles website doesn't register my psvita trophies ? 

12 minutes ago, Wirefan88 said:

Please could someone help me find a way to get my trophies I've won on the psvita to show up on here please (psnprofiles) all other places show the trophies psvita, my playstation 5 list, and ps trophies app but this website and the real playstation app doesn't anybody know how to fix it. I would like to try and complete all the stages of lego but I can't if this psnprofiles website doesn't register my psvita trophies 1f622.png 

I typed your name in the search box on the main page and clicked Update and now your Harry Potter Lego Vita trophies are showing.

• Like 1

I see it has only hidden non-PS5 games so it's probably the same issue me and some others had a few weeks ago. It ended up being a problem on Sony's end and after a few hours everything went back to normal after a manual sync. Give it some time :) 

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, James De Battisti said:

Hi since yesterday my profile on ps5 is stuck in the last game I played not updating new games played not showing what I playing right now or adding any time to games.

is they a fix for this?

You have 51 hidden trophies. Are those the trophies you’re referring to? 

Also, have you verified your PS5 successfully synced your earned trophies from your console to PSN so the site can pick them up from PSN?