Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Wait 44 minutes until your profile can be updated again. Earn a trophy in any game, sync your console to PSN in the mean time. Then type your name in the search box and hit Update User when your time is up and it should show correctly.

Thank you, all working now. 

• Like 1

First of all, sorry about opening this new topic, the other that i was checking is closed with the last message informing that the issue about profiles not updating was solved, but I am still facing this issue. It is not showing any of my trophy list for new games since yesterday. Is it only me? I do a manual update from hour to hour and nothing :(

21 minutes ago, tiagosjc83 said:

First of all, sorry about opening this new topic, the other that i was checking is closed with the last message informing that the issue about profiles not updating was solved, but I am still facing this issue. It is not showing any of my trophy list for new games since yesterday. Is it only me? I do a manual update from hour to hour and nothing :(

You have 25 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. Are those the trophies you’re trying to show on your profile?

6 minutes ago, A_SnowFever said:

Same for me my profile wont update !!

Your profile shows that it’s updating on schedule. Which trophies have you earned since it last updated four hours ago that aren’t showing and are you sure your console has synced with PSN?

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 25 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. Are those the trophies you’re trying to show on your profile?

No. The fact is that games that I still dont have trophies are not showing in my profiles, For example, "Returnal" was the last game that I played and I still didnt get trophies for it. Usually it shows in the last game played and in the Trophy Advisor but now since yesterday it is not showing this. Let me know if I was not clear to try to explain better.

2 minutes ago, tiagosjc83 said:

No. The fact is that games that I still dont have trophies are not showing in my profiles, For example, "Returnal" was the last game that I played and I still didnt get trophies for it. Usually it shows in the last game played and in the Trophy Advisor but now since yesterday it is not showing this. Let me know if I was not clear to try to explain better.

So you have a game you haven’t earned trophies in showing that you haven’t earned trophies in it here? In order for the site to update your trophies, it has to see some change in your trophy points. Try earning a trophy in any other game and Returnal will show up as 0% on your list. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So you have a game you haven’t earned trophies in showing that you haven’t earned trophies in it here? In order for the site to update your trophies, it has to see some change in your trophy points. Try earning a trophy in any other game and Returnal will show up as 0% on your list. 

YEY!!!! It was that!!! Thank you so much :)

On 3/20/2023 at 11:44 AM, DaivRules said:

I typed your username in the search box and clicked update user and your profile updated like normal and is now showing. 

It's crazy cos I've completed everything but mine is still showing the "H" icon. The only thing that its syncing is any of the current games that it shows or anything that I start new. It doesn't show me anything from 2013 to about mid 2018.. I don't have a PS4 anymore to check those settings but I've done everything on the PS5 to assure the account is open to all. I've even went and "reveal all" for each individual game and still no results upon sync. 

4 minutes ago, MrMahVulus said:

It's crazy cos I've completed everything but mine is still showing the "H" icon. The only thing that its syncing is any of the current games that it shows or anything that I start new. It doesn't show me anything from 2013 to about mid 2018.. I don't have a PS4 anymore to check those settings but I've done everything on the PS5 to assure the account is open to all. I've even went and "reveal all" for each individual game and still no results upon sync. 

I don't think PS5 can hide or unhide PS3 titles. You'll need to get on a PS4 or PS3 to unhide your hidden PS3 games.

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I don't think PS5 can hide or unhide PS3 titles. You'll need to get on a PS4 or PS3 to unhide your hidden PS3 games.

I was thinking the same thing. However, what about the PS4 games that I've played prior to 2018? That's the real question. I'm assuming it'll be the same thing though.

1 minute ago, MrMahVulus said:

I was thinking the same thing. However, what about the PS4 games that I've played prior to 2018? That's the real question. I'm assuming it'll be the same thing though.

Unfortunately, a lot of PS4 games show up under the PS3 & Vita Hidden games on a PS4 and need to be unhidden from there or sometimes both menus.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 2:25 PM, DaivRules said:

Unfortunately, a lot of PS4 games show up under the PS3 & Vita Hidden games on a PS4 and need to be unhidden from there or sometimes both menus.

Ah man! So it sounds like I'll need to get my hands on a PS4 in order to allow this location and potential others to see and calculate all my achievements. I'll inform my brother as well cos I know he was trying to do it also. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, supranintendo said:

Im on PS5. I followed the steps on page 1, earned a trophy and now the trophy banner shows up, but profile still says private. Is there another setting I need to change?

The site seems to be processing updates at different intervals right now. Might just be a matter of waiting a bit for it to resolve. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how this affects my score and my lower ranking?

Yes, I have hidden games that I turned on for testing and unfortunately I got the trophy.

Just to be clear - I hid entire games, not just trophies (I didn't even know you could do that)

REBELIAGAMES.png

Edited by REBELIAGAMES

2 hours ago, REBELIAGAMES said:

Hey, I have a question about the world ranking update, local also has this problem.

I have more points and I am lower in the classification.

SCREEN - https://imgur.com/6fWIWs0

Please explain why. Thank you for your help.

REBELIAGAMES.png

The world and country leaderboards don't update instantly. Give it a second and it will update soon enough.

Okay, thank you for the clarification. What amazes me is the hiding of trophies.

I have hidden games that I haven't personally played or played for a few minutes and never intended to play any more. I didn't know it was forbidden. Sometimes we turn on the console for someone in the family.

REBELIAGAMES.png

4 minutes ago, REBELIAGAMES said:

Okay, thank you for the clarification. What amazes me is the hiding of trophies.

I have hidden games that I haven't personally played or played for a few minutes and never intended to play any more. I didn't know it was forbidden. Sometimes we turn on the console for someone in the family.

REBELIAGAMES.png

Hiding trophies isn't forbidden in the slightest but it can mess up certain things like your milestones. I would create an alt account for family members to mess around with, that way you don't end up with unwanted games on your profile :).

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. The trophies for Days Gone and The last guardian (PS4 - played on a PS5 via PSN Plus) are not showing up on my PSNProfiles profile page. I checked my PS5 trophy settings and the games are not hidden.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Edited by ChambreNoire