Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hi all. I’m having any issues where not only do I have recently earned trophies that are not appearing, but also my trophy level is lagging behind. PSN profiles says 384 but it is actually 385 and has been for a few days now.

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sheldonrds20 said:

The Witcher 3 is for some reason missing altogether for my profile on this site. Yet i’ve gotten platinum on the game on my psn.

Taking a look at your list on PSN itself, I can't see The Witcher 3 on there either. That trophy list is still hidden to the public in your PSN account's privacy settings. Try following the steps on the first page of this thread to get it unhidden on PSN, then it will appear on the site too

1 hour ago, Aculnaj996 said:

So I did almost every step that is mentioned and I still have a lot of hidden trophies.

I don’t know what to do.

So I've went ahead and updated the "Still Not Working" section just now on the first page with more things to try. I would try doing the things listed there again though and make sure nothing was skipped. If you've definitely read through all the steps though, then you will want to try the PS3 game streaming method to access your hidden games via the PS3 menu and unhide them there. You can then go to your PS5 trophy list and delete whatever 0% PS3 trophy list from the game you launched after you're done unhiding everything

• 2 weeks later...

My profile said that I had 60 trophies hidden so I compared lists and found out what games were hidden as they dont show up in my hidden games list on ps5 at all. I was able to unhide 1 game as its playable on ps5 and when i opened the game it became visible on my hidden games list, but the other ones are not and I do not have a ps4 to start these games up on. 

NBA 2K17: The prelude- 10 trophies

Marvel heroes Omega- 9 trophies

NBA Playgrounds- 9 Trophies

The playroom- 1 Trophy

Hello 

I platinumed a game hidden on my acct about 12 hours ago. I unhid, and refreshed my PSNProfiles and it didn’t sync. I have since synced my trophies to psn network and updated PSNProfiles again to no luck. I’ve even earned progress on a ps5 game with a trophy tracker that hasn’t updated on PSNProfiles either.

anyone know a fix? Do I need to pop another trophy by chance? 

7 hours ago, Apollo said:

You need to unlock another trophy after unhiding, yes. And then refresh PSNP.

7 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Should show after you earn a new trophy

Thank you both.

gonna do that now, was getting frustrated

Edited by xJaeWRLD
Spelling

HI there,

I saw some trophies are missing and I discovered they are all from 1 game: Cyberpunk 2077, which is the only one I played on both PS4 and Ps5. The PS4 set of trophies for that game is completely missing.

I never had hidden trophies and both the PS5 and PS4 contain the full list of trophies.

Any advise?

On 7/14/2023 at 11:02 AM, casio0010 said:

HI there,

I saw some trophies are missing and I discovered they are all from 1 game: Cyberpunk 2077, which is the only one I played on both PS4 and Ps5. The PS4 set of trophies for that game is completely missing.

I never had hidden trophies and both the PS5 and PS4 contain the full list of trophies.

Any advise?

Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried going to trophies and syncing with the PlayStation network.

if that didn’t work, have you tried popping a trophy from another game and then updating?

On 7/17/2023 at 3:58 PM, xJaeWRLD said:

Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried going to trophies and syncing with the PlayStation network.

if that didn’t work, have you tried popping a trophy from another game and then updating?

Thanks for the answer.

Nope, it didn't work but...
I checked the "Privacy settings / Hidden games / Hide your games from other players" and discovered that one of the Cyberpunk games was marked as "hidden". This was a surprise, I don't remember to do such thing and I don't see the reason, why only that game.

However, after I removed the option, I tried to re-sync to PSN, I did also an "Update profile" but the game is still not visible here. Maybe it needs some time to refresh.

8 hours ago, casio0010 said:

Thanks for the answer.

Nope, it didn't work but...
I checked the "Privacy settings / Hidden games / Hide your games from other players" and discovered that one of the Cyberpunk games was marked as "hidden". This was a surprise, I don't remember to do such thing and I don't see the reason, why only that game.

However, after I removed the option, I tried to re-sync to PSN, I did also an "Update profile" but the game is still not visible here. Maybe it needs some time to refresh.

As it says on the first page, you need to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here on the site for the changes to show up

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Good afternoon.
First of all, I want to apologize if this is not the right place to post the question I have.
About a week ago, I got the last trophy that I still had to get from Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Once done, I went to the website, synchronized my trophies and everything was fine.
The next day, I started playing the game "Erica" on PS4. Due to its thematic and how it should be programmed, the trophies you've earned during a game will pop up at the end of gameplay.
I then tried to sync trophies on the website as usual and have not been able to sync trophies for that game ever since. It's been almost a week now and I haven't been able to fix it.
That is why I contact you. I hope you have a solution to such a problem. Without further ado, greetings and have a good weekend.

6 hours ago, Herr_Ivan said:

Hello. Good afternoon.
First of all, I want to apologize if this is not the right place to post the question I have.
About a week ago, I got the last trophy that I still had to get from Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Once done, I went to the website, synchronized my trophies and everything was fine.
The next day, I started playing the game "Erica" on PS4. Due to its thematic and how it should be programmed, the trophies you've earned during a game will pop up at the end of gameplay.
I then tried to sync trophies on the website as usual and have not been able to sync trophies for that game ever since. It's been almost a week now and I haven't been able to fix it.
That is why I contact you. I hope you have a solution to such a problem. Without further ado, greetings and have a good weekend.

I'm unable to see your account anywhere on PSN, did you change your PSN name recently? If so you need to type your new name into the box on the website homepage to fix it, then after some time it will start syncing your trophies again

Otherwise check your privacy settings on PSN and make sure you haven't made your entire account private where nobody can your username, games, trophies, etc

On 5/8/2023 at 11:12 PM, BlindMango said:

I'm unable to see your account anywhere on PSN, did you change your PSN name recently? If so you need to type your new name into the box on the website homepage to fix it, then after some time it will start syncing your trophies again

Otherwise check your privacy settings on PSN and make sure you haven't made your entire account private where nobody can your username, games, trophies, etc

No I did not change it. But I solved the problem. I don't know why but I had the trophies for Erica hidden. Thank you very much.

Edited by Herr_Ivan
  • Like 1