Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

18 hours ago, Keltish said:

Hi!

Iam having a weird issue with The Walking dead season 2. I had it previously marked as hidden.

After following your guide, I have removed all games from hidden under ps4 and ps3. However it still doesnt show up on the list.

Do you have any idea what to look for?

You have to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here after making privacy settings on PSN. Looking at your profile now it looks like it's fixed!

18 minutes ago, apostolis-t-94gr said:

I get the "aww no trophies" error for some very weird reason. My privacy settings are ok, no hidden trophies at all, and I never switched my settings. This message just came out of nowhere...

Same and here PSN Works fine, hopefully this will Fix tomorrow then by itself...

I've been playing through Mass Effect, going for the Platinum trophy and my information on my profile was completely wiped out and then set to private. What's going on?

Edit: Now it says updating profiles is down due to maintenance. Could be why... hope it is.

Edited by daerksiea

i just got this message "Aww, no trophies here ? This profile is probably private"  and i didnt touched the privacy setting of my account, i just checked and its normal for everyone to see the trophies as always. How can i fix this? On Playstation.com i can normally see my trophies, just here i cant.

https://psnprofiles.com/ShockinGUS

EDIT: just saw others with same problem here

gonna wait and see...

Edited by ShockinGUS

6 hours ago, apostolis-t-94gr said:

I get the "aww no trophies" error for some very weird reason. My privacy settings are ok, no hidden trophies at all, and I never switched my settings. This message just came out of nowhere...

Same here Everything Is Fine On My Profile In Other Websites Except Here 

Edited by dark69knight

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

For those with blank profiles, you'll need to earn a new trophy, sync it, then update your profile here. That should fix it ;) 

Syncing new trophis doesn't seem to fix it for me, so I guess it's a site problem,
as the PSN is up and running, and my privacy settings are also correct.

The Boosting Sessions are empty too when I look with my profile logged in!?

Edit: Stats are back, just like that.

Edited by Tigra

10 hours ago, TympanicScroll said:

Hmmm, I'll try that. Will update in this topic if my profile is 'back'.

It is fixed. Although the ranks are not right, yet. Got a rank 0 worldwide and country...

Edit: Due to the 'broken' profile, my trophy cabinet is lost :(

Edited by TympanicScroll
Trophy Cabinet lost

13 hours ago, BlindMango said:

For those with blank profiles, you'll need to earn a new trophy, sync it, then update your profile here. That should fix it ;) 

I literally did this just now and it's still the same, not sure what's going on in my case.. Anyway, I'm going to get another trophy and test again..

Edit, seems like I had to wait 1-2 minutes for it to actually have the effect required (after updating it was still showing the blank profile, but now after refreshing 2 minutes later it's how it should be, so ignore this post).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon