Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

5 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

my profile has just decide to hid 8000 plus trophies 4 now reason?

Same here... I mean wtf... I never even touched the option to hide my trophies! 
I'm pretty sure it's an issue with PSN Profiles and I hope it get fixed soon!

Edited by Schmitt_Wylde

39 minutes ago, xallroysavesx said:

My profile just updated corrrectly, showing all trophies.  Hopefully just a temporary issue, as this is one of my favourite websites.

Probably is. People who had the issue should try earning a new trophy and syncing again. That usually fixes issues. And the site owner is pretty good at fixing things that aren't directly related to PSN.

Edited by Torracat83

6 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

9330 trophy hidden on my cabinet, what happen

Says only 66. I think PSN has been having some issues lately. 

1 hour ago, Shadows_Revenge said:

I've had the same problem for the last 24hrs. I think it's an issue with the website.

2 hours ago, sid16v said:

Someone can help me, synchronize my profile like every day and now tells me that I have no trophies that the profile is private and everything is correctly.

Double check your privacy settings. If not, try earning a few trophies and syncing.

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my profile on here. My profile says I have hidden games/trophies which was true but I have recently unhidden them and have even earned a trophy on one of them today (I am Bread). The problem is that one of the games that has been unhidden is now showing (Deadlight) on my profile but the other two, including the one I have earned a trophy on, aren't showing on my profile at all (I am Bread and Olli Olli 2) even though they have been unhidden. I have followed everything that is suggested on here and nothing is hidden on all my consoles so I'm not sure what to do. 

So, until recently I was using PSNProfiles without problems. Today, I wanted to check back after a long time to find myself in a "No trophies here" screen. Thing is, my privacy settings on PS4 are set to "Anyone" so that's not an issue. Any ideas what could it be?

EDIT: Just read that I'm not the only one having issues. I guess I'll just earn a couple of trophies and try again later. Sorry for posting before reading the latest posts.

Edited by iWhitedragonGR

Got to be you guys cause it work fine not long ago and now all sudden none of my trophies are appearing and it hasn't changed setting even look to confirm was still set to anyone and is so either it PSN itself or you guys don't know what one but hopeful one of you figure it out and fix the problem

2 hours ago, Kira_Cifer said:

Got to be you guys cause it work fine not long ago and now all sudden none of my trophies are appearing and it hasn't changed setting even look to confirm was still set to anyone and is so either it PSN itself or you guys don't know what one but hopeful one of you figure it out and fix the problem

Well, from the looks of things, you haven't earned any new trophies for a couple days, so you should earn a new one and sync it. It might fix your problem.

I was upset that I had 18 hidden trophies (can't for the life of me figure out what games they are) but after reading the other posts about having quite a few trophies hidden figure I'll just sit in the corner and be quiet.

Checked the PS3 and PS4 consoles, nothing hidden.  

I think that the bug mentioned earlier in the thread is still affecting me as I still have two game hidden on here even though they are unhidden and I have gone through the the steps advised on here multiple times already. Guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait for a fix or something. :unsure:

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

• 2 weeks later...

Still having problems.  Everything on my PS3 and PS4 is set to "everyone". Started playing The Witcher 3 in 2015, have earned some trophies, but the game refuses to show up on PSNP. Earned 2 trophies yesterday in this game, and my "hidden" increased by 2.  Wonder if the 2 DLCs have anything to do with the updating?  Really frustrating.