Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hi! I had a few games hidden on my PS4 so naturally, I understand why they didn't show up on here. I recently decided to unhide quite a few of them and unlock some trophies, but even with that PSN Profiles refuses to recognize that. Are these games stuck as never played forever? Is there any way I can get PSN Profiles to realize that the games are unhidden and can count on my list of trophies again? Thank you!!

1 hour ago, adk4e said:

Hi! I had a few games hidden on my PS4 so naturally, I understand why they didn't show up on here. I recently decided to unhide quite a few of them and unlock some trophies, but even with that PSN Profiles refuses to recognize that. Are these games stuck as never played forever? Is there any way I can get PSN Profiles to realize that the games are unhidden and can count on my list of trophies again? Thank you!!

Sometimes PS4 games can show up under PS3 and Vita Hidden games when unhiding them. Check there first.

Edited by DaivRules

On 6/11/2020 at 8:52 PM, FilmFanatic said:

Have you earned a trophy in any game since unhiding those games? If not, that’s what you should need to do to get them to show up on PSNP.

I have, yes! I earned trophies for Rayman Legends since unhiding it, and it still won't update.

It has driven me nuts for some time that PSN Profiles shows that I have one less Platinum than my profile on PSN.  I finally just went though and figured out why that is.  For some reason PSN Profiles isn't recognizing that I ever played the game Linelight.  Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You had a name change

I changed my psn name a few years ago and that was before I made a psnprofiles acount I think.

I am really confused cuz I couldn't even login with my password I needed to login with a code instead.

Edited by Vervaticus

1 hour ago, Vervaticus said:

I changed my psn name a few years ago and that was before I made a psnprofiles acount I think.

I am really confused cuz I couldn't even login with my password I needed to login with a code instead.

This sites history of your name shows that it recorded your name change between Saturday and two hours ago. 

It’s fine now and tracking your trophies, I was just letting you know why it looked like your trophies were gone. 

• Like 1

I'm new to PSNProfiles. Why is it considered shameful to have hidden trophies? I wanted to hide the ones I've earned for Dante's Inferno because the second DLC, Trials of St. Lucia, is no longer available for purchase and therefore, it is no longer possible to achieve 100% on this game. I prefer the games on my profile to be complete or in progress, but I was told I would look like a cheater if I hid trophies. Why is this?

4 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I'm new to PSNProfiles. Why is it considered shameful to have hidden trophies? I wanted to hide the ones I've earned for Dante's Inferno because the second DLC, Trials of St. Lucia, is no longer available for purchase and therefore, it is no longer possible to achieve 100% on this game. I prefer the games on my profile to be complete or in progress, but I was told I would look like a cheater if I hid trophies. Why is this?

If someone is caught cheating on 3 games they will be removed from the leaderboard.

So let us say someone is caught cheating on one game, they might quickly hide all their cheated games so they can't get reported for them.

Now not everyone is a cheater (obviously) but that blue H makes people raise their eyebrows :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So let us say someone is caught cheating on one game, they might quickly hide all their cheated games so they can't get reported for them.

Ah, okay! That makes sense. Well, mine has the blue H right now because I didn't know and I haven't earned another trophy since unhiding everything. Thank you for letting me know!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

Just clutching at straws here, but are you sure the game is not hidden?

You've got 40 hidden trophies on your profile so...

That was it.  I don't even remember hiding it. One day I just went in a hid all the demos I have played because having them on the list was annoying me, so I musta clicked Linelight by accident. 

How can you see how many games someone has hidden?

9 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

If someone is caught cheating on 3 games they will be removed from the leaderboard.

Now not everyone is a cheater (obviously) but that blue H makes people raise their eyebrows :)

What do you mean by blue H?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adverse_event said:

That was it.  I don't even remember hiding it. One day I just went in a hid all the demos I have played because having them on the list was annoying me, so I musta clicked Linelight by accident. 

How can you see how many games someone has hidden?

What do you mean by blue H?

On your profile under 53 Games Played there is a blue H. Hover over that and if will tell you. You have 75 hidden trophies.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

What is going on my profile and everything is gone for the second time now why ? I can't even login on pc anymore.

What is going on my profile and everything is gone for the second time now why ? I can't even login on pc anymore.

Also my forum name changed to my old psn name, why ??

7 minutes ago, JWZ_YoloSwag said:

Also my forum name changed to my old psn name, why ??

Not sure if it's related but maybe someone is messing you and updating your old id not sure if its fixed yet.

1 minute ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Not sure if it's related but maybe someone is messing you and updating your old id not sure if its fixed yet.

Your probably right but how tho, you need to have manually  change your psn bio to a code to change psn things for here right ?

1 minute ago, JWZ_YoloSwag said:

Your probably right but how tho, you need to have manually  change your psn bio to a code to change psn things for here right ?

No that code to place in about me is only for 1st time syncs.

And that is only if so and so want to create an account here.

I deleted a few games from my Ps4 that I am never going to play and deleted their respective trophy lists. Since then my profile on Psn profile will not update for me. I have earned trophies since I deleted the games and I have both manually and auto update my profile. However nothing works, please help people. 

Hi, I had some games hidden a while ago, then changed my PSN username when it was made possible to do it. I have since unhidden these games, earned trophies in them (in some cases, others were 100% completed) but they are not showing up anywhere no matter how many times I update my profile. Anyone have any suggestions?