Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Its 2:35 in the morning and decided to check out my profile before going to sleep when i found myself with this issue and the error message showing my trophy cabinet empty, i dont know whats going on, i read the first comment from the very beginning of this topic but still dont understand why this happened to me now and never before since im user of this website and if this is happening to everyone on this place or is a randomly thing, tommorrow when i wake up ill check again if its has been fixed, i was very worried that someone hacked my account 

15 minutes ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

Its 2:35 in the morning and decided to check out my profile before going to sleep when i found myself with this issue and the error message showing my trophy cabinet empty, i dont know whats going on, i read the first comment from the very beginning of this topic but still dont understand why this happened to me now and never before since im user of this website and if this is happening to everyone on this place or is a randomly thing, tommorrow when i wake up ill check again if its has been fixed, i was very worried that someone hacked my account 

This happened to you because your profile updated in a very small window of time that Sony was making changes to PSN, which is where this site obtains all your trophy data from. It’s happened to everyone who had a profile update in the same window of time. 

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

This happened to you because your profile updated in a very small window of time that Sony was making changes to PSN, which is where this site obtains all your trophy data from. It’s happened to everyone who had a profile update in the same window of time. 

Wait, when was that? My trophy list on PSNP is wiped as well, I updated my account like, 10hrs ago. Will it be adjusted by itself again? 

1 hour ago, Hollow_Heart- said:

Wait, when was that? My trophy list on PSNP is wiped as well, I updated my account like, 10hrs ago. Will it be adjusted by itself again? 

Earn a new trophy and update again. Follow the steps in the first post if that doesn’t work. 

5 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

This shouldn't happen now if PSN screws up. If your profile says private on PSNProfiles it will now update properly without needing to earn a trophy.

Will the trophy cabinet also be preserved?

2 hours ago, Nuwisha said:

Just got a shiny new trophy, synced to PSN, updated profile here, still blank.

Your profile's back to normal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

Will the trophy cabinet also be preserved?

If a profile goes completely blank with no trophies, that's what causes the trophy cabinet to get deleted (because there are no more trophies on your profile for the site to display). What Sly did should hopefully cause that to not be an issue anymore unless you ever manually set all your trophies to private

• Like 2

HELP!!!!!!!

I changed my psn from leveled_up_ace to painfuldeath001 but unable to use this site anymore can use psntrophyleaders but shite in comparison. When logging into leveled_up_ace  i get aww no trophies and whwn i log into painfuldeath001 i get account has been merged 

On 5/27/2020 at 3:55 PM, painfuldeath001 said:

I changed my psn from leveled_up_ace to painfuldeath001 but unable to use this site anymore

Your trophies are showing now.

4 minutes ago, Carolplatskin said:

So changed my psn id from squeaker1801 to carolplatskin and now it says I have 0 trophy’s on here 

Follow the steps on the first post in this thread.

On 26 de mayo de 2020 at 3:05 AM, DaivRules said:

Everything is back to normality thanks god. I dont even needed to unlock a trophy and sync it to update it here and fix the issue,just logged in as usual next day and was resolved, thanks for the reply 

6 minutes ago, hlali-8-ksa said:

I changed my ID then my profile in this site is 0 trophy and , I Follow all the steps still nothing :(

and i Earn some trophy and update my profile and still nothing

How long should I wait ? I wait over 2 days

please help

What was your old ID and what is your new/current ID?

20 minutes ago, hlali-8-ksa said:

The old ID is "hlali-8-ksa" and the new is "KHALID-SA-8

I just typed your new ID in the search box on the main page and clicked Update. Give it 24 hours, then come back to the site, type in ONLY your new ID and hit Update again.

23 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I just typed your new ID in the search box on the main page and clicked Update. Give it 24 hours, then come back to the site, type in ONLY your new ID and hit Update again.

it’s worked, thank you my friend ??

• Like 1

I'm having an issue with hidden trophies, hoping someone can give me some advice.

I have hid trophies in the past, but decided to unhide everything a while ago. My psnprofile says I still have 16 hidden trophies. I checked and I know which games those are (Destiny, Strider, Outlast and Watch Dogs). I checked on my PS4, PS3 and Vita, on all three platforms the trophies for these games are not set to private or hidden.

I tried to set my entire profile to private, update psn so it says "aww no trophies here", earn a trophy, set it back to public, earn a trophy again, update my profile, still having the same problem.

Any ideas? Thanks :)