Trophy log bug?

Hi, for some odd reason the trophy log counts my last trophy earned in Persona 4 Golden, as the Izanagi-no-Okami instead of the platinum trophy (both have the same time stamp according to the site), and when I change the order they are displayed, the platinum trophy isn't displayed at all. and I'm 100% sure the last trophy to unlock was the Platinum one.

The same happened to Virtue's Last Reward platinum, but in this case, I remember that for some reason the game unlock the last 2 trophies on the wrong order (both also have the same time stamp), so I didn't bothered with it.

This is somewhat annoying because I was aiming to make the Persona 4 Golden Platinum my 5000 trophy to display on the 5000 trophy milestone, and this reversed the order on the site (since the Platinum trophy is really my 5000th trophy).

Not sure what caused this, or if it's possible to fix this.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1778-Virtues-Last-Reward/Han_the_Dragon

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1851-Persona-4-Golden/Han_the_Dragon

Thanks.

Odd, as I said, I clearly saw the Izanagi-no-Okami unlock before the Platinum trophy... still if this is the case, then it's stupid... Will be sure to remember it next time.

Thanks

Yeah it will pop before in the game but for some reason it doesn't get recorded like that. Yeah it sucks about your milestone but it's still a nice trophy for 5000.

• 1 month later...

This is now fixed in the trophy log, your milestones should fix on your next update.

I got the same for my 1000th, instead of the NFS Plat trophy which popped second making it my 1000th, it shows on the milestone "gotta smash them all" i was very disappointed, but learned to live with it, can that be fixed?

This is now fixed in the trophy log, your milestones should fix on your next update.

Is there any way to fix the platinum trophy disappearing when you search by date on Vita games?

Here's the thread I posted regarding this bug:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14382-platinum-trophy-disappearing-when-you-sort-by-order-of-date/

what? this one is a bug?

i knew it pops like this, so i aimed to get platinum trophy on those.

now my 500th and 1000th changed to other trophies and those became 501 and 1001.

very disappointed. sigh

lol I knew there were gonna be some people that did this, you were ahead of the curve and I am sorry you had to experience this =( This had to be fixed though as you can imagine, you are a brave soldier and will always be remembered!

Edited by BlindMango

what? this one is a bug?

i knew it pops like this, so i aimed to get platinum trophy on those.

now my 500th and 1000th changed to other trophies and those became 501 and 1001.

very disappointed. sigh

Does the plat not unlock last on the Vita? My Lego Batman plat unlocked in the right order, in the same second.

well, i really didnt knew this is a bug. i joined psn for 2 years and only play vita.

this is lame...

nah...its always not unlocked in right order, the plat pop first before the last trophy.

got 19 vita plat all of them not so i am so sure. donno for now.

if sly can please fix the 500 and 1000 for me it will be good. (not sure it can)

anyway...feeling bad, i knew some ppl like me feel the same.