PS4 Platinum in 30 seconds?

ARIXANDRE

On 20/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, ZEE11W said:

For some reason I thought the game works both ways. I guess going to have to play the PS4 version since I finished the PS5 first, 81 hours playtime according to my PS5 lol. Went everywhere without a guide after I was done looked up a guide for clean up. 

I read the powerpyx guide before day one. First thing I look for is the legit method of autopop trophies via save transfer. Hence I went for, and play the PS4 version first.

Also, for most other games, save data transfer usually only works from migrating a PS4 save file into a PS5 save file. Although it's possible, but it's very rare for games to support PS5 game saves transferring back over to PS4 game save. In the few existing examples it won't autopop the entire trophy list anyway.

One such game I can think of that supports PS5 to PS4 game save is Guilty Gear Strive.

Edited by deldoomgun
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, deldoomgun said:

Ich habe den Powerpyx-Leitfaden vor dem ersten Tag gelesen. Das erste, wonach ich suche, ist die legitime Methode der Autopop-Trophäen per Save-Transfer. Daher habe ich mich für die PS4-Version entschieden und sie zuerst gespielt.

Außerdem funktioniert bei den meisten anderen Spielen die Übertragung gespeicherter Daten normalerweise nur, wenn eine PS4-Speicherdatei in eine PS5-Speicherdatei migriert wird. Es ist zwar möglich, aber es kommt sehr selten vor, dass Spiele PS5-Spielstände zurück auf PS4-Spielstände übertragen. In den wenigen vorhandenen Beispielen wird sowieso nicht die gesamte Trophäenliste automatisch angezeigt.

Ein solches Spiel, das mir einfällt, das das Speichern von PS5 auf PS4 unterstützt, ist Guilty Gear Strive.

And Nioh 1 + 2.

8 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I’m 45 hours in and still have a long way to go on the platinum clean up. The amount of time I’ve wasted trying to navigate the map is unreal. And the collectibles are starting to annoy me.. 

It really is annoying how useless the map is in this game, especially with all the backtracking.

At least you can track what you are missing in a specific region. Keep at it, as the clean up is faster than it seems.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

It really is annoying how useless the map is in this game, especially with all the backtracking.

At least you can track what you are missing in a specific region. Keep at it, as the clean up is faster than it seems.

I’m almost done with the cleanup just a couple of each remaining. 
until I got to Nifheim and realised for the 6 legendary chests I need all the ravens!! I’ve ignored them because I thought it was optional.. now I’m assuming I need the ravens too. Wtf is with the 418 collectibles, taking the actual piss. At least combat is fun but yeah getting around is becoming very frustrating now. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, Neef-GT5 said:

I still fail to understand the point of cheating in order to get a platinum instead of just playing and enjoying the game. Particularly one which is really accessible to complete. This really is beyond my comprehension…

Considering people will pay $3 for a shitty game to get a platinum in 2 mins, it is not surprising.