We need more games like this.

Alos88

With the apparent end of shovelware on the PSN store (or at least the end of them being endlessly pumped out), it's nice to see a game like this- one that's probably not too long or too complex, but that actually has a unique idea and that even teachers the player something useful. I know we talk about bad lists a lot but I think it's worth sometimes championing steps in the right direction like this too.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alos88 said:

With the apparent end of shovelware on the PSN store (or at least the end of them being endlessly pumped out), it's nice to see a game like this- one that's probably not too long or too complex, but that actually has a unique idea and that even teachers the player something useful. I know we talk about bad lists a lot but I think it's worth sometimes championing steps in the right direction like this too.

We need the learn chinese and learn japanese games too.

• 4 months later...

I got it because my 9 year old is into anime now, and wants to learn japanese. We did it together and she actually knew like 3/4 of them. It was a fun half an hour and a free platinum for nine cents. I was hoping for pronunciation but it is what it is. And by that I mean not much, as other memebers have stated above.

• Like 1