New DLC

Starship_Pooper

28 minutes ago, Lanky-Lemon said:

I think I'm gonna wait for a potential flamethrower buff + jeep/half-track auto spawn before going for this.

I hate trophies where you HAVE to boost otherwise it takes an unreasonable amount of time.

On the Hell Let Loose discord, there has been feedback left by several players to have the Jeep auto spawn, similar to supply trucks, transport trucks, and tanks. At the moment, nothing has been said by the Devs.

As for the Half-Track, you can always request that a commander spawn one, especially if you are in officer chat. Now for me, I want to be a team player but also get progress for the trophy, so I will drive the half-track where it can be useful to your team, but at the same time, you can spawn on it as an additional garrison. One thing I have noticed is that some players will spawn on it and drive off on it, I guess using it for transport and never turning the engine off so that players can not spawn. A way that you can try and prevent that is get it stuck, like in a trench or something where it is not movable. 

Just my two cents.

Edited by Jermster_91
Additional Info

Guys, be glad that we aren't getting any of the super insane ones the Steam (PC) versions have. Such as:

• Destroyed 5 enemy OPs in one life.
  • Run over a total of 250 enemies with Jeeps.
  • Kill 10 enemies with molotovs without dying.
  • Destroy a fully occupied Jeep.
  • Killed a total of 1000 enemies with the Flamethrower.
  • Hit a moving target with the precision strike.
  • Reach Career Level 500

There's also reaching Lv 10 for all classes and playing 50 matches on each map.

Yes, those trophies are very bad. But it could have been 100x worst. And pray none of these insanely hard ones ever land here in an upcoming update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aeternull said:

Guys, be glad that we aren't getting any of the super insane ones the Steam (PC) versions have. Such as:

• Destroyed 5 enemy OPs in one life.
  • Run over a total of 250 enemies with Jeeps.
  • Kill 10 enemies with molotovs without dying.
  • Destroy a fully occupied Jeep.
  • Killed a total of 1000 enemies with the Flamethrower.
  • Hit a moving target with the precision strike.
  • Reach Career Level 500

There's also reaching Lv 10 for all classes and playing 50 matches on each map.

Yes, those trophies are very bad. But it could have been 100x worst. And pray none of these insanely hard ones ever land here in an upcoming update.

Can you imagine the length to get those?

400 hours of gameplay?

I  was very close getting 10 kills in a row for the flamethrower. At 8 kills i had no fuel left. On Offensive Carentan Map as a defender. so many buidings to hide in and corners. But since i didnt have any fuel left. While heading back to my allies there was a trip mine that killed me. So 2 more kills i would have had it. Did anyone really get this trophy yet without boosting it ? 

Flamethrower damage has been increased.

Weapons

• Increased Flamethrower damage to kill players in direct line of fire a lot quicker to address feedback around players on the receiving end having too much time to fire back
  • Increased ground fire from both Flamethrowers and Molotovs from 40 to 80 to address feedback around fire not resulting in kills as quickly as expected

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12icBtx7M_ieCyosfKC9UEN9zMKD6sgr5poCgiaLJc6M/edit

• Like 2

Grinding the support class to get to level 8 takes a lot of time. The fastest XP method I've found was a tip from a friend: Start out as an engineer and try and build all 3 nodes. Redeploy as support and you will get passive XP from the nodes towards the support class. Now you can just play the game as support, put down your supplies whenever you can and try and get some kills. Artillery is best if you have the app to calculate the distance.

It can be a bit annoying sometimes depending on the flow of the game because if the enemies capture the sector you built them in the nodes gets destroyed. Also other engineers can build nodes before you get the chance.

15 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

Grinding the support class to get to level 8 takes a lot of time. The fastest XP method I've found was a tip from a friend: Start out as an engineer and try and build all 3 nodes. Redeploy as support and you will get passive XP from the nodes towards the support class. Now you can just play the game as support, put down your supplies whenever you can and try and get some kills. Artillery is best if you have the app to calculate the distance.

It can be a bit annoying sometimes depending on the flow of the game because if the enemies capture the sector you built them in the nodes gets destroyed. Also other engineers can build nodes before you get the chance.

The above method is mentioned in the Trophy Guide for the DLC

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/15654-hell-let-loose-burning-snow-dlc-trophy-guide

Edited by Jermster_91
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tommycerna said:

Having trouble trying to find specific map  especially  Kurse.    Is there some kind of rotation of these maps. Can't seem to be lucky enough to land on this map??

No one unlucked the trophy related to Kursk since december 14th so my guess is it's out of the rotation for now. 

Edit : did a bit of research, apparently the map has some trouble, spawning on german side is glitchy so that could be the reason the map doesn't show up anymore...

Edited by Bearded_Jay

On 07/01/2023 at 5:12 AM, Tommycerna said:

Having trouble trying to find specific map  especially  Kurse.    Is there some kind of rotation of these maps. Can't seem to be lucky enough to land on this map??

The map is still in available (I've played on it plenty of times while trying to complete the latest DLC) Just keep leaving the server then find a match again until you get there. It might take a while but it will happen eventually. 

49 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

It's officially out of the rotation, will come back when bugs will be solved.

http://www.noelshack.com/2023-02-2-1673376600-img-20230110-194749.jpg

What date was that put out? I've definitely played on it lots of times within the last few weeks. My server settings are ANY region and cross play YES. My home region is Europe. 

10 minutes ago, Starship_Pooper said:

What date was that put out? I've definitely played on it lots of times within the last few weeks. My server settings are ANY region and cross play YES. My home region is Europe. 

From today.

The bug on Kursk appeared with update 13, and hotfix to modify rotation happened in december 14th.

Don't know how you played Kursk recently mate, no one i know did for almost a month.