Crime Boss: Rockay City (PC - March 28, 2023, PS5 - June 2023)

Ghost

Gave me "hotline" vibes immediately, one of the more interesting games at the awardsΒ 

47 minutes ago, GodsOfBananas said:

I’m definitely interested because of both the setting and the cast, but I want to see more from it soon.Β 

You're my favorite member here, I love you ?????????

Β 

YOU ARE BESTΒ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ollo99 said:

Gave me "hotline" vibes immediately, one of the more interesting games at the awardsΒ 

Definitely, there wasn’t a lot that stuck out.Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, ollo99 said:

You're my favorite member here, I love you 1f64c.png1f64c.png1f64c.png1f497.png1f497.png1f497.png1f497.png1f497.png1f497.png

Β 

YOU ARE BESTΒ 

That means so much! I love you too, stranger!Β ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

What do you get when you combine Saints Raw, Scarface: The World is Yours & Payday? Crime Boss: Rockey City!

Β 

Here's a review by the one & only gmanlives. Enjoy!

Β 

Β 

If nothing else, developers made a very nice ode to one of the best decades for movies: The 1990s.

Edited by kenseizenkai

Can someone please explain to me why this game has no Trophy support for it?Β 
Β 

How can a game in 2023 have no support of trophies? I checked on the PC version and the game has trophies yet there is nothing for either console version. This was a game I was very much looking forward to, so there being no trophy support is a huge disappointment. I would love to know if they are planning to implement trophy support soon and if anyone can confirm this that would be great.Β 

16 minutes ago, KillMeBlIly said:

Β 

How can a game in 2023 have no support of trophies? I checked on the PC version and the game has trophies yet there is nothing for either console version. This was a game I was very much looking forward to, so there being no trophy support is a huge disappointment. I would love to know if they are planning to implement trophy support soon and if anyone can confirm this that would be great.Β 

Β 

Are you sure there is no trophy support, or did the developers just not upload the trophies to Sony?Β 

There is likely a trophy list installed that pops trophies as people play, they just won't sync to PSN until the developers do what they have to do. This happens all the time.

Β 

15 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Β 

Are you sure there is no trophy support, or did the developers just not upload the trophies to Sony?Β 

There is likely a trophy list installed that pops trophies as people play, they just won't sync to PSN until the developers do what they have to do. This happens all the time.

Β 

I have never heard of this problem before this is very new to me. Do you know if these type of things normally get resolved? This was a major disappointment for me as I genuinely loved the look of the game and having no trophies just sucks.Β 

16 hours ago, KillMeBlIly said:

Β 

I assume there will be a trophy list. When the game drops later this year for consoles since it released first on PC, and later this year on consoles.

3 minutes ago, KillMeBlIly said:

I have never heard of this problem before this is very new to me. Do you know if these type of things normally get resolved? This was a major disappointment for me as I genuinely loved the look of the game and having no trophies just sucks.Β 

This happens at least a couple times a month. The games always have trophies, but the devs don’t always upload their trophy lists to Sony before the games release, and we have whole thread of games that have no trophy list uploaded to Sony, even years after release. Those game will still pop trophies as people play, and will have a trophy list on the console, it just never syncs to PSN or shows up here, as this site gets trophy lists from PSN.Β 
Β 

Opencritic - 55% w/ 10% recommendation

Metacritic - 52/100

Even IGN only gave it a 4/10, and these days it feels like they give everything a 7+. No Steam reviews because they went with Epic... probably to avoid the risk of being review bombed.

Β 

Big oof, goes to show that actors don't make games any better... maybe don't put all your budget into celebrities.

Edited by Skurkitty

1 hour ago, KillMeBlIly said:

Β 

To hopefully clear some things up: As said above several times, the game only released for PC on March 28th and doesn't release until June for PS5. The trophy list may show up as far as a week before PS5 release, a day before PS5 release, after PS5 release, or never if the devs never get around to it. This is an absolute non-issue at this point in time and there is zero reason to believe the game will not have trophies.

I have updated the thread title to hopefully provide some more clarity.

Β 

https://505games.com/games/crime-boss/

Β 

Β 

On 14/04/2023 at 0:56 PM, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I assume there will be a trophy list. When the game drops later this year for consoles since it released first on PC, and later this year on consoles.

Thank you for the response and I didn’t realise the game had not yet come out for console.Β 

On 14/04/2023 at 2:14 PM, DaivRules said:

Β 

To hopefully clear some things up: As said above several times, the game only released for PC on March 28th and doesn't release until June for PS5. The trophy list may show up as far as a week before PS5 release, a day before PS5 release, after PS5 release, or never if the devs never get around to it. This is an absolute non-issue at this point in time and there is zero reason to believe the game will not have trophies.

I have updated the thread title to hopefully provide some more clarity.

Β 

https://505games.com/games/crime-boss/

Β 

Β 

Hi thank you for both responses, it has given me some insight as to how PSN Profiles works better. I also didn’t know this game had not yet released for console. Appreciate you telling the date it actually comes out. ?Β