[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

13 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Will be happy with Rainbow Warrior (as long as my KtD is above 1.00).

I can't imagine myself finishing 30 games (20 would be a reach) this year, let alone 80. 

As long as everyone has fun - and maybe enjoys a few games they might not otherwise have played -  that’s all that I care about!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, videogmr101 said:

Is it too late to join in? Just saw this post today, and seems like a great way for me to clear some games from my backlog

You're super welcome and can use any game you've already completed this year.

Edited by Biscoito18
  • Like 1

that is new for me that format with colors its really nice deep blue and the other colors i mean i have been following this event sometimes  i only have not much forum expirience but i would like to join is it to late ore are the sign ups stil open ?

Edited by maxfighter23___
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Brown went down as well with my lazy ass finally getting back to Resident Evil 4 and wrapping things up. I know I could get my gamer card revoked for saying things like this, but... I've just never vibed with it all that much. I know that it's an objectively excellent game, even by Resident Evil standards, but it's always been one of those games I respect more than I enjoy, if that makes sense.

Nobody is revoking your gamer card for not being hyped about Ressy 4. I've never liked Resident Evil as I'm not a big fan of anything with zombies(save Rottytops xD), but I do respect the hype people have for finally getting the most popular Ressy onto new platforms. If people respect my hype for the first six classic Final Fantasies getting a remaster on the PS4, I respect people for wanting more Ressy. :D

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Nobody is revoking your gamer card for not being hyped about Ressy 4. I've never liked Resident Evil as I'm not a big fan of anything with zombies(save Rottytops xD), but I do respect the hype people have for finally getting the most popular Ressy onto new platforms. If people respect my hype for the first six classic Final Fantasies getting a remaster on the PS4, I respect people for wanting more Ressy. :D

I used to love the Resident Evil games when I was younger, and I still buy each new one that comes out. But my enthusiasm for the series has waned a bit over the years, and I've never been massively excited about the remasters. To be honest, I wouldn't consider myself much of a 'nostalgia' gamer – I don't have as much time to play anymore, so often want to play 'new' games, rather than revist storylines I completed half a dozen times when I was in my teens/20s. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

What's poppin, my prismatic pals? The primo progress you peachy peeps are posting is positively on point, as per usual1f44a.png

Got my Orange entry with Mafia, a game I've literally wanted to play for twenty years but didn't thanks to its PC origin, panned PS2 port, and my odd decision to pay full price for the remake only to wait almost three more years to play it. And it's pretty good! A little generic in spots, and the controls are mid-2000s af, but overall it was worth the wait, I really enjoyed it.

Brown went down as well with my lazy ass finally getting back to Resident Evil 4 and wrapping things up. I know I could get my gamer card revoked for saying things like this, but... I've just never vibed with it all that much. I know that it's an objectively excellent game, even by Resident Evil standards, but it's always been one of those games I respect more than I enjoy, if that makes sense.

And that's all the blah blah blah I've got this time around! Got three colors left, hopefully I can finish and join the top tier before the bar gets raised again - all you overachievers already goin for Rainbow #2, I see you!

As always, thanks for reading and thanks for posting1f60e.png

Your awesome alliteration was altogether abundantly amusing after an average AM!

As someone who loves zombies and the ridiculous, oftentimes over-the-top campiness of the Resident Evil franchise, I think it is completely fair for it to not be some people's cup of tea! Besides, even though you meant it as a joke, the people who "revoke" gamer cards are usually not worth listening to. ?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, maxfighter23___ said:

that is new for me that format with colors its really nice deep blue and the other colors i mean i have been following this event sometimes  i only have not much forum expirience but i would like to join is it to late ore are the sign ups stil open ?

You are already on the participants list, with your previous username.

I've updated the name in the OP, but you don't need to rejoin each time you change your handle.