[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It does, and I've added you as the first Prestige level 1 Rainbow to the OP.

However... 

...I would request (not demand, but request)... that you cool it a little on the shovelware on your cards from this point.

There's no issue using one or two to fill out missing colours, or difficult to find colours to finish another card, but let's not have any more full shovelware rainbows, okay?

I'm still not going to negate any game from inclusion - the rules are the rules, and I don't want to change them mid-event...

... however, that's your second full card of non-games, and while they are acceptable for inclusion, the fact that you are now leading the event using these, streaking ahead of everyone else using exclusively products that are not really worth writing anything about, or for anyone else to discover does rather undermine the spirit of the event.

I'd remind you of this early post:

Cheers 1f44d.png

Understood. I missed the earlier post as well, so my apologies. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Enjoyment - 1/5

Its sooooo bad. So very very bad. Has to be the dullest narrative I've EVER come across in any narrative game I've ever played. I mean its mind-numbingly dull. I get a simple story may well be the point of the game, but it is still possible to make a vaguely interesting story whilst keeping it simple. For me this one fails spectacularly in every area. The story is almost unbelievably dull. There is nothing to it at all. No intrigue, no jeopardy, no hook and perhaps most importantly, absolutely no fun....in any moment....in any part of the game. Its almost astonishing just how bland this is. And bland is almost giving it too much praise as that implies its agreeable in a  small way, perhaps even charmingly gentle. Its neither of these things. I'm struggling to think of a worse game I've played in recent times.

I was looking forward to Lake, but it definitely missed the mark for me too. I was hoping for more of a Life is Strange style mystery, only with a 30 year old postal worker finding some dark secrets and trying to unravel everything. Maybe with some choices based on potentially committing felonies by looking through a suspects post…but it was just a 30 year old woman playing delivery worker for a week and that’s literally it

I liked the arcade machine, but it was completely missable and had no trophies related to it. Also it was just Galaga, but it was a nice break from driving the floaty van with the same 3 songs playing

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I was looking forward to Lake, but it definitely hit the mark for me too. I was hoping for more of a Life is Strange style mystery, only with a 30 year old postal worker finding some dark secrets and trying to unravel everything. Maybe with some choices based on potentially committing felonies by looking through a suspects post…but it was just a 30 year old woman playing delivery worker for a week and that’s literally it

I liked the arcade machine, but it was completely missable and had no trophies related to it. Also it was just Galaga, but it was a nice break from driving the floaty van with the same 3 songs playing

I totally didn’t play any arcade game (I did see a cabinet but didn’t have an option to use it that I could see) maybe that would have been the 10mins of fun this game so sorely missed. But totally agree, life is strange this is not. I was gonna say they are not in the same ballpark, but to be really fair to life is strange, these two aren’t even in the same sport let alone similar ballparks.

• Like 1

hello! i've been enjoying oxenfree ii lately and i'm hoping to get the platinum for it eventually! i'm playing the ps5 version..

Lc14549.png

any opinions on what color this could fall under, if any? i was thinking brown or maybe perhaps tan? but i just wanted to be sure before i added it to my card ? thank you!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lady-reze said:

hello! i've been enjoying oxenfree ii lately and i'm hoping to get the platinum for it eventually! i'm playing the ps5 version..

Lc14549.png

any opinions on what color this could fall under, if any? i was thinking brown or maybe perhaps tan? but i just wanted to be sure before i added it to my card 1f605.png thank you!

Seems perfect for brown imo. Could maybe argue tan, but brown seems much more fitting imo.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cerafinn said:

Just finished another game: Sherlock Holmes The Awakened. It was an interesting, short game to get through. I'm not sure where it fits in. I was thinking maybe green or light blue, though I'd like to keep light blue for another game I'm working on.

L3660c9.png

Green seems perfect ?

3 hours ago, lady-reze said:

Lc14549.png

any opinions on what color this could fall under, if any? i was thinking brown or maybe perhaps tan? but i just wanted to be sure before i added it to my card 1f605.png thank you!

I'd say Brown or Grey would be best, though Tan could possibly work in a push, depending on the other colours on a rainbow!

• Like 1