[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

22 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

So now that yours is complete, I took the liberty of making the card - as it's easier for folks to see when I link to it in the OP:

Wow!!

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated! Looks great! :) 

And no problem, I will remove Dead island 2 from the 2nd Card when I can next update

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pelagia14 said:

With Final Fantasy II completed, I've finished my first card! 1f389.png

Night in the Woods

Chicory

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter 

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Marvel's Spider-Man

Final Fantasy II

Inscryption

Life is Strange: True Colors

Spyro the Dragon

PowerWash Simulator

AER: Memories of Old

Gorogoa

Donut County

Concrete Genie

Toem 

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Wanna give a top 3 games, you seem to pick exclusively banger titles ?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Biscoito18 said:

Do you guys think this one is okay for maroon? 

L83f4b0.png

I think so - it’s borderline,  but as long as your Red is more “red-ish” than it, then I think it could work for Maroon.

Maroon has a fairly wide spectrum of acceptance, due to how difficult it can be to find games that fit!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think so - it’s borderline,  but as long as your Red is more “red-ish” than it, then I think it could work for Maroon.

Maroon has a fairly wide spectrum of acceptance, due to how difficult it can be to find games that fit!

Thanks, my red is Virginia so I guess it will look good. ?

L34d69a.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

Third place was tough because I consider several of my Kaleidoscope card's games to be 8/10... though PowerWash Simulator clicks really well with my neurodivergence and probably is more realistically a 7/10. The other 8/10's that had to be cut were Chicory and Life is Strange: True Colors.

Just thought I'd mention, given what you said about Powerwash Simulator, (and given that we definitely seem to have a lot of crossover in the games we like!) - you might want to have a look into a game called Hardspace Shipbreaker!

It's an awesome game, and one that I think taps into a lot of the same satisfaction-loop of things like Powerwash Simulator, and looks great, is super well designed, and has a really good narrative that goes along with it too. ☺️

(my review HERE if you fancy - bottom one in that batch)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Just thought I'd mention, given what you said about Powerwash Simulator, (and given that we definitely seem to have a lot of crossover in the games we like!) - you might want to have a look into a game called Hardspace Shipbreaker!

It's an awesome game, and one that I think taps into a lot of the same satisfaction-loop of things like Powerwash Simulator, and looks great, is super well designed, and has a really good narrative that goes along with it too. 263a.png

(my review HERE if you fancy - bottom one in that batch)

Ah! That game recently came across my radar, and I was very interested in playing it. After reading your review, I am now *super* excited to play the game! I've just wishlisted the game in the PS store so that I get an alert for when it next goes on sale. Thanks so much, DrB!

(Also? The fact that you have to learn how to dismantle tertiary systems by trial and error sounds incredible!)

• Like 1