Attack on Completion 2023

On 14-1-2023 at 8:59 PM, Hurricane_Tanya said:

This is a great goal, I got more into completing multiplayer trophies last year. I did the first Tomb Raider (easily my least favourite), Rise has co-op trophies in the dlc, and Shadow has no multiplayer at all.

I'm hoping to get Watch_Dogs multiplayer done, and I think Deus Ex Mankind Divided has multiplayer too

If you want to do the DLC together for Watch Dogs, you can add me on PSN. 

I obtained the platinum, but still want to do the DLC trophies.

8 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Assassins Creed Origins + DLC (3/6) - PS4 - 85% :platinum: => 85% :platinum:

Started the DLC of this game. Mental note to myself; finish DLC straight away! It did cost me some time to get adjusted to the game play/controls again. Got my butt kicked a couple of times before getting back into to the flow. I didn't pop any trophies but I have played a decent amount of the first DLC of the Fate of Atlantis. Loved the surroundings and the game play in general. I know some find the AC series to repetitive but I am big fan of it. They put a lot of effort into the scenery and story line.

Fate of Atlantis is from AC Odyssey. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Oh wow...Infamous 2 is on my backlog list too, could you direct me to that mission?

Sure thing!

Go to the UGC menu > search > "auto collect" > it should be the first result, selecting it will drop you right into the mission. Alternatively, in the settings where you can pick Newest generated UGC missions there is another setting for the best or most famous UGC missions, pretty sure I saw it there; going this route though you need to go to the mission's starting point on the map. This can be done when UGC is first unlocked.

Also, to minimize worrying about buying powers follow this trick. Save up your experience until you can purchase your most expensive power. Then go into a UGC mission, I searched Unlimited XP - you'll need to find one that isn't locked out due to progression as a lot of them are located in the swamp area of the second island. Once inside the mission kill some enemies, usually just by standing in the water. After killing a few go to the powers menu and buy everything you can. Exit the menu and kill some enemies. Go back to the menu and  TADA! All experience points you spent have been replenished and you get to keepthe powers you unlocked! Rinse and repeat as needed and always remember to replenish the points before abandoning the mission. It is a good idea to save beforehand just in case you mess something up. As the game goes on you should accumulate more experience so that you can buy more things in one go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Fate of Atlantis is from AC Odyssey. ;)

It was a test, testing if somebody is actually reading it ?. .....

But seriously, thanks for pointing that out! Changed it.

2 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Sure thing!

Go to the UGC menu > search > "auto collect" > it should be the first result, selecting it will drop you right into the mission. Alternatively, in the settings where you can pick Newest generated UGC missions there is another setting for the best or most famous UGC missions, pretty sure I saw it there; going this route though you need to go to the mission's starting point on the map. This can be done when UGC is first unlocked.

Also, to minimize worrying about buying powers follow this trick. Save up your experience until you can purchase your most expensive power. Then go into a UGC mission, I searched Unlimited XP - you'll need to find one that isn't locked out due to progression as a lot of them are located in the swamp area of the second island. Once inside the mission kill some enemies, usually just by standing in the water. After killing a few go to the powers menu and buy everything you can. Exit the menu and kill some enemies. Go back to the menu and  TADA! All experience points you spent have been replenished and you get to keepthe powers you unlocked! Rinse and repeat as needed and always remember to replenish the points before abandoning the mission. It is a good idea to save beforehand just in case you mess something up. As the game goes on you should accumulate more experience so that you can buy more things in one go.

Super helpful! Thanks! Will make a note of this for when I start the game (hopefully before this Summer)

• Like 1

now is god of war 2018 i do now 1 game at a time but with a huge backlog like mine but my pcg have increased to 18.02 if i reached it to 25 and above  because i watched ps store from ps4 yesterday  there are alot of games for to chose then like 6 years ago maybe  i can play my new games i got like hades gta trilogy wolfenstein so i only am playing my new games if i reached a higher pcg then 25 i should never have started that many games i am far much better in gaming then i was 6 years ago and 6 years ago i played only assasins creed and fifa but now my horizon with games have been expended to many unknown games that i have now like tales of arise ufc3 wolfenstein2 and many other games i got its just nice how many games i have to play i like very much rpg games that is my favorite genre but i play the other genres aswell adventure and shooting i like games more then 6 years ago i started buying on ps store 6 years ago but with the years there are alot of newer games so i am glad to play on ps4 not on a laptop i am glad i made the decision to stop with laptop and started playing on ps4 i just that i can have a ps5 soon 

Edited by zalcarezio
  • Like 1

So I've been busy working on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Got the PS4 plat, going for the PS5 plat. This game is insanely long and I go between episodes getting every task in each planet that unlocks. I find this more satisfying as I get to slowly unlock tasks. I also noticed that some interludes between parts of the story in each episode actually let you call in characters you've unlocked so before you advance past the Uscru District in Coruscant, you can switch to Boba Fett or an Ewok and try to collect Kyber Bricks. ^_^

(Actually killed my completion a bit by starting Lara Croft GO. I will finish it but only after I make this LEGO Star Wars plat my 85th platinum.)

• Like 2

Since some days I am playing Chrono Trigger on PC/Steam. When this is done, I am looking forward to play Chrono Cross - Radical Dreamers PS4.

But since I want to experience all the endings of Chrono Trigger myself, which needs a nearly full 2nd playthrough in NG+, this could take some time. To finish NG 100%, I need to finish all sidequests and the NDS version bonus dungeons. 

Also I farm some kills in Killzone Mercenary, if I am in the mood. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karlat984 said:

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good week cleaning up your backlogs 1f61c.png

Here is my first update:

Original Starting PCG: 75.28%
Goal:  85%

Current Week PCG: 75.49%

I've been a bit slow earning trophies this year as I've been focusing on cleaning up DLC while I try grind out my last few trophies for RDR2, which I wanted to make my milestone 150th platinum. Unfortunately I've encountered a bug with one of the explorer challenges and I can't find a solution for it online 1f625.png I'm just gonna move forward and have GOW Ragnarök as my milestone platinum instead. Next week I hope to make better progress cleaning up trophies.

Sorry to hear about that bug in RDR2, that's a monster of a game to complete and to experience something like that is a gut punch for sure.

I have had a snafu myself this week. I started Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and have been making good progress. I was on the last mission of episode 2 but I accidentally started a new game yesterday and saved over my save profile. ? Hopefully I can make up the lost progress before the weekend but it really took the wind out of my sails.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Sorry to hear about that bug in RDR2, that's a monster of a game to complete and to experience something like that is a gut punch for sure.

I have had a snafu myself this week. I started Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and have been making good progress. I was on the last mission of episode 2 but I accidentally started a new game yesterday and saved over my save profile. 1f605.png Hopefully I can make up the lost progress before the weekend but it really took the wind out of my sails.

damm that must be irritating to with new game when already making progress i know that i must redo all of my games due to have lost the gamesaves years ago i do middle earth shadow of mordor game of the year edition i use trophie guides from this site and it helped me to do everithing in 1 playtrough from final fantasy type 0hd and within 20 hours of the playtrough 

25 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

damm that must be irritating to with new game when already making progress i know that i must redo all of my games due to have lost the gamesaves years ago i do middle earth shadow of mordor game of the year edition i use trophie guides from this site and it helped me to do everithing in 1 playtrough from final fantasy type 0hd and within 20 hours of the playtrough 

Yeah but luckily it was maybe 10 hours not hundreds or anything like that. Previously I had manually looked for collectibles but this time I will follow a guide to save time instead of trying to remember where things were. 

It stinks you have to replay through so much but at least you will have the benefit of time between the new playthroughs and your original ones so that the games will feel fresh. Hopefully at least.

The base game of Shadow of Mordor is pretty easy but the DLC has 2 really tough trophies, good luck if you go for them!

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

I have had a snafu myself this week. I started Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and have been making good progress. I was on the last mission of episode 2 but I accidentally started a new game yesterday and saved over my save profile. 1f605.png Hopefully I can make up the lost progress before the weekend but it really took the wind out of my sails.

Thank you! I'm still hoping I come across a solution so I don't have to start another play through as I've almost the 100% trophy done.

Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll catch up on your lost progress quickly. Here's to a better week next week ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Yeah but luckily it was maybe 10 hours not hundreds or anything like that. Previously I had manually looked for collectibles but this time I will follow a guide to save time instead of trying to remember where things were. 

It stinks you have to replay through so much but at least you will have the benefit of time between the new playthroughs and your original ones so that the games will feel fresh. Hopefully at least.

The base game of Shadow of Mordor is pretty easy but the DLC has 2 really tough trophies, good luck if you go for them!

Thanks i do the dlc aswell since its the game of the year edition with all dlc i like dlc they are fun 

• Like 1