Attack on Completion 2023

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Update #1 - January

Finished Tales of Arise this month and will work on Chaos on Deponia next. I will also be working on some easy plats before Hogwarts Legacy drops in April. I still can't believe I have to wait 3 more months.

Current Stats:

Games Played: 160

Completed Games: 116

Completion: 77.73%

Unearned Trophies: 1,471

Starting Stats:

Games Played: 160

Completed Games: 115

Completion: 77.54%

Unearned Trophies: 1,483

Hogwarts Legacy in april?

In the Netherlands, 10th of February

19 hours ago, zalcarezio said:

i am watching the trophielist of mine i have so many games to play 

Did you not say you were quitting this challenge yesterday on this exact post?

Why not post an account update with your progress and percentages from the start of the event? Something of substance for the comment thread, not these one off statements or thoughts.

Looking at the comment history I see I'm not the only one that's brought this up.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ORIGINAL_BEERON said:

Why not post an account update with your progress and percentages from the start of the event? Something of substance for the comment thread, not these one off statements or thoughts.

Looking at the comment history I see I'm not the only one that's brought this up.

??

Everyday the same story... same games... same goals....

Told him already to stop spamming this thread....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORIGINAL_BEERON said:

okay thanks i continue with this event and i wil do updates from the games i got at moment its torchlight2 

4 hours ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Hogwarts Legacy in april?

In the Netherlands, 10th of February

Actually, it's console-related: The PS5 version will be the one dropping this February. The PS4 and X-BOX versions will release in April 9, and the PC version drops in July. I think it's because the lesser consoles need more work and beta to ensure that bugs are mitigated. I'll be getting my in Feb since I need more PS5 exclusives.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Actually, it's console-related: The PS5 version will be the one dropping this February. The PS4 and X-BOX versions will release in April 9, and the PC version drops in July. I think it's because the lesser consoles need more work and beta to ensure that bugs are mitigated. I'll be getting my in Feb since I need more PS5 exclusives.

that is so unfare that hogwarts legacy comes out in april on ps4 version and ps5 version of hogwarts legacy 10 feb 

35 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

that is so unfare that hogwarts legacy comes out in april on ps4 version and ps5 version of hogwarts legacy 10 feb 

Yeah, I know it sucks for people who don't have a PS5. (I didn't get a PS5 day one and eventually had to pay a 150% markup and $850 to get one delivered.) But there are probably important reasons why they had to do a split release date(the PS4 is 20% inferior to the PS5 so they have to downgrade performance for it to run properly, that's what I am guessing.)

• Like 1