How long have you been playing so far?

Dreakon139

hmmm, i would have considered that the average console user/consumer's economic circumstances are different than those of their PC counterparts, and console gaming industry is aware of this.

i am trying to say something, but i have been job-hutiing all this week and typing away on the laptop, and I just watched the NH Republican debate on the web, and my head is turned to mush now.

sorry bud, even the most simple thought is beyond me right now.

the horror....the horror.

at 126 hour right now ... lvl 71

i don't have the platinum because of 3 bugs that screwed my quest lines:

• Companions : Purity of revenge won't start because it seems it takes place in the same in the same dungeon as the helm of winterhold which i had as an active quest.
  • deadric artifacts : somehow it seems ysolde suicided preventing the Sanguine quest from starting.
  • Thieves guild : i had the brilliant idea of selling the thieves armor o_O.

i'll wait to see if the 1.4 patch fixes any of those issues if yes i'll do what can be done ... if not i'll redo those quest line on a new game sigh ...

For crying out loud there there's like 2000 quests in there and the 3 the screw up are in the quest lines for trophies.

• Like 1

If I'm going to debug a program or beta test an unfinished work, I want to be paid.

When they bring out the "final" version, what we in the old gaming community used to call the released version, then I'll give it a shot.

Honestly, this trend has been going on now for about 2/3rds of this current generation and I'm already tired of it.

true... btw i've clocked in 55 hours in four weeks ( it took me 49 hours total to platinum the saboteur and that was over a course of 6 months ) planning to platinum skyrim i'm at 68% and i've already got oblivion walker...

1 Hour. That was a couple of days ago now when it first arrived. Damn this working life I have, I have little time to game but i'm itching to get stuck in. I've just completed the first quest and found a shop to sell my first load of swag.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly 40 hrs in now, i'm level 43 and have hardly done the main story missions. I just keep getting sidetracked and spending hours smithing and selling and doing side missions.

Although I have a few more hours than that in the game, I find myself doing the same as you Navvy. The side missions keep me busy, as well as pillaging caves and what-not. Have a slew of side-missions done, very few main missions.

...and yes, it IS epic!

• Like 1