Trophy Thoughts?

RT_THE_KING_05

1 hour ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

YOU HAVE THE GAME ALREADY? spill the tea, sis. how does the game run? i feel like i saw quite a lot of screen-tearing and slowdown in some of the gameplay previews youtubers started posting. how's the combat feel? Figures there'd be broken collectibles, that was pretty much inevitable.

I love it so far, got it on Friday played about 11h in total, collected a lot and so far only one bugged chest. Hoping its not the ONE that also has some collection collectibles in it :)

• Like 2

Have to say looking at the current trophy progress, this looks like an easy 100hr + platinum! Thought someone may have achieved the platinum by now, but yeah like everyone else has been saying. Fingers crossed there's a nice way to track everything and nothing is missable e.g. collectable only available during a certain quest.

10 hours ago, SacredOblivi8n said:

Some trophies looks like it might be missables, lets hope not 1f635.png1f4ab.png

Nothing is missable, however you will need to do 4 partial playthroughs for the "map chamber" trophies. It's a good 7 hours in unfortunately.

There's also a trophy for all spells. There are 3 spells that are not required for this trophy, as they are missable, however it will be very, very obvious when you're about to get them, so don't worry about accidentally missing those.

6 hours ago, MTJ5 said:

Areas like Hogwarts shows in map how many collectibles there are in that part of map, you can reveal near ones with spell, so you need to move, cast spell, turn camera around and look if there is any near, repeat. And some you can collect and reveal only in night, dunno are there some only for day time.. but this far i have liked this system really much, not too easy but also not too hard, and doing it feels fun, thats really big upvote

Best news I’ve heard so far! I’d rather spend hours extra this way. Following a youtube guide is just mindless boring work

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Holy fuck, that has me even more excited than I already was. Sounds like just the right length for me personally - and no missables. Hallelujah, boys n' girls, we're in business!

Over 600 collectibles to earn for the trophy (and another 400 in total) and none of them is missable is freaking awesome. That is great work by the DEVS to make sure that happens. I know it happens a lot but I don't think most games have this amount AND still allow for none of them to be missable.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 1:02 AM, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Worse than what I was expecting, but at least it's not 4 whole playthroughs. 12-15 hours on seperate save files or w/e is still a bit annoying. I guess it's faster if you skip through all the dialogues and stuff.

Powerpyx says it's about 2 hours when skipping everything, so an extra 6 hours after your initial playthrough.

4 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

Powerpyx says it's about 2 hours when skipping everything, so an extra 6 hours after your initial playthrough.

True but the 12-15 was based off of 4-5 hours to get where you to for the trophy WITHOUT skipping anything whereas Powerpyx says 2-3 each if you do SKIP everything. So, it seems to be accurate from both sides.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2023 at 10:33 AM, Matrim_Drasgen said:

True but the 12-15 was based off of 4-5 hours to get where you to for the trophy WITHOUT skipping anything whereas Powerpyx says 2-3 each if you do SKIP everything. So, it seems to be accurate from both sides.

Yes both are accurate - pointing out the fastest way is most suitable for those chasing the trophy

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 7:31 PM, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Judging by the way the trophies are ordered on the list, I doubt it's going to require 4 playthroughs. The map room or whatever seems very early, after the introductory tutorial part of the game, but before completing the first class.

Oh, that's nice. I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition but didn't want to download it until I verified this after hearing AndyReloads say in his videos that a lot of things are unavailable until eight hours into the game, and I was freaking out and thinking of canceling my download because no way am I going to play four saves at eight hours just for a stupid trophy. I think they mentioned that the tutorial ends after 3 hours, but not sure.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:27 PM, Markemmanuel said:

Oh, you can skip all the cutscenes? Then that means I'll just run through the other three houses as trash files first and then do an actual cutscene% for my main file. My main character house will be Ravenclaw. ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

Oh, you can skip all the cutscenes? Then that means I'll just run through the other three houses as trash files first and then do an actual cutscene% for my main file. My main character house will be Ravenclaw. ^_^

Yeah you can skip cutscenes and also skip through dialogue scenes by pressing triangle? for every line of conversations. 

14 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

Yeah you can skip cutscenes and also skip through dialogue scenes by pressing triangle1f53a.png for every line of conversations. 

Well, that's interesting! Once I conquer the LEGO Marvel-verse three times over, I'll definitely hit these three trash runs so I can get those trophies. ^_^

But after making the choice, do you have to go all the way to mission 18? From the choice you can not jump directly to mission 18? Because if it's not like that it's useless to use the save cloud, it would only help to skip the prologue, which would be the shortest part!

Edited by darktore
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, darktore said:

But after making the choice, do you have to go all the way to mission 18? From the choice you can not jump directly to mission 18? Because if it's not like that it's useless to use the save cloud, it would only help to skip the prologue, which would be the shortest part!

Good point. I think I'll try this

On 01/02/2023 at 4:06 PM, Elvick_ said:

I'm hoping there is an unlockable spell or something near the end of the game which reveals the collectables on the map or makes them easy to find. Because if not that will be annoying as hell. I'm assuming they won't be lame and just have them show up from the start... but some games do that too so who knows. 

Uuu just received my standard edition today one day before launch :D 

However I have a quick question which is not linked to trophies, but it's the first time copying the game on my PS5 takes so long, do they require internet connexion to copy the game ? I have a very low connexion at home...