Trophy thoughts?

3 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Same list as before, not surprising. Just sucks that the DLC is required to be able to get the $10 upgrade. They should've had a free upgrade for the base game, and then have a "special" $10 pack for the DLC.

True. Gotta love DLC.. ?

On 02/03/2023 at 7:26 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

Why do you people get so pissed off about games getting PS5 ports? You're not obligated to like every game that comes out. The Outer Worlds in particular was a game that barely ran on PS4, so yes, a PS5 version is much appreciated.

absolutely this What I find weird though is, Xbox is letting them spend time on a PS5 port when there's no evidence to suggest the outer worlds 2 is coming to PlayStation. I'd like to hope it would be but their previous behaviour says otherwise.

3 hours ago, TorroBulba said:

Do we know how much the update will be if i only have the digital base game on PS4 (and no DLC)?

Full price.

3 hours ago, FishOfPain said:

Has anything been said if there'll be a disc version of this? 

I really wanted some sort of GotY/complete release of the PS4 version, but the hope for that died down as time went on.

Digital only

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, pistolpedro said:

What about if you have digital and all DLC on Ps4??

$10 i think

On 02/03/2023 at 7:02 PM, Couponkarl1953 said:

Glad they made a ps5 version this game ran bad on ps4 

been a while since i've played but i don't remember running badly on ps4

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Teh_Zombz said:

It had some frame drops and issues with loading textures from what I remember. Nothing major or game-breaking but enough for a next-gen update to be worth making in my opinion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teh_Zombz said:

$10 i think

It has pretty bad frame drops from when I tried playing and loading times were just bad that’s why same with fallout 4 that is another game that really needs one 

1 hour ago, pistolpedro said:

What about if you have digital and all DLC on Ps4??

It says on the PSN store if u have the digital game and all dlc and u sign in with that account that has the digital game and all dlc it’s $10 also found this https://www.neowin.net/news/the-outer-worlds-spacers-choice-edition-brings-upgraded-graphics-smarter-ai-and-more/#:~:text=The Outer Worlds%3A Spacer’s Choice Edition launches March,pay %2410 to get the Spacer's Choice version.

Edited by Couponkarl1953
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

It has pretty bad frame drops from when I tried playing and loading times were just bad that’s why same with fallout 4 that is another game that really needs one 

oh yeah i do remember the load times being a pain and fallout 4 is getting a next gen upgrade this year

22 minutes ago, Teh_Zombz said:

oh yeah i do remember the load times being a pain and fallout 4 is getting a next gen upgrade this year

Yep def needed for fallout 4 I did it on ps5 and there was a lot of screen tearing this game I did on an old account but now it has a ps5 stack coming definitively going for it