60fps patch now available for PS5

GUDGER666

35 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Weak, PS5 didn't get 4k, lol.

They didn't enhance any resolution. Xbox one X was already at 4k, thats why series x runs it now at 4k as well. PS5 just stays the same as ps4 pro resolution wise. It's only a significant bump in framerate.

• Like 1

Great news!

I have the game sitting on my profile at 1% and this is a great incentive to go back to it.

I recently played The Division 2 and the DLCs for AC Origins and AC Odyssey at 60fps on the PS5, and its a game changer. Extra smooth gameplay and eye-popping visuals.

Kudos to Ubisoft for these patches.

• Like 2

In case of the PS5 I saw on Digital Foundry that even though it's still 1620p there's a temporal upscaling solution in place which upscales the image to 4K on a 4K screen and the difference between XSX's native 4K output is very minor.

I'm extremely glad for this patch, Ubi has been doing a slow but steady job doling out these 60 fps patches. Hopefully more games get it, FC New Dawn is probably next and AC Syndicate is another prime candidate since it has major visual issues running on PS5 but fingers crossed for older games like AC Unity, Ezio Collection, Far Cry 4 and even FC3 Classic!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...