What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

You can write about any game you play or plan to play here. It doesn't have to be a PlayStation game or anything trophy related. It could be, but it's up to you. I'm just curious. Who knows maybe i'll discover some awesome wideo games thanks to you?
It's FFXIV (PS5) and Monster Hunter World (PS4) for me.

• Like 4

Really want to get back into FF14. I was enjoying the little I played and then just fell off for some reason so I might have to start from scratch.

Monster Hunter World on the other hand...could never get into that one.

I'm likely playing Hogwarts Legacy this weekend. I've beaten the campaign so now just doing clean up.

I think the first half of the game is great when everything is new and clever but the second half - once you're confident enough to get out into the open world - quickly exposes its true colours as a Ubisoft clone and tbh Ubisoft does it better. It's a good game and the ending hit me in the feels but the open world has nothing to offer but collectibles which makes it feel repetitive and very video gamey.

Needs a companion system and a morality system in the sequel.

• Like 1

That’s a great plat and glad I got ps4 version (FFXiV), I’m thinking of going for ps5 version whenever I end up getting one, not been in a rush. 

This weekend for me is going to be continuing realm cleanup on God of War: Ragnarok and maybe start original Resident Evil 4 that’s been sitting on my digital shelf, see what the hype is. If I also have time, continue Final Fantasy XII story as well. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Good luck!

Thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, Arophous said:

That’s a great plat and glad I got ps4 version (FFXiV), I’m thinking of going for ps5 version whenever I end up getting one, not been in a rush. 

This weekend for me is going to be continuing realm cleanup on God of War: Ragnarok and maybe start original Resident Evil 4 that’s been sitting on my digital shelf, see what the hype is. If I also have time, continue Final Fantasy XII story as well. 

Awesome games. Have fun with all of them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sn5.jpg

Hi to all of you. I hope you're still playing your favourite games.

As for me i was busy...like busy a lot. After getting 2nd FFXIV plat i checked few games that are on my radar this weekend.

FFXIV (PS5)

GoW Ragnarok (PS5)

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Gears 5 (XOne)

Nioh (PS4)

Dies Irae (PC)

Summon Night 5 (PSP)

Witcher 2 (X360).

Well, sometimes me and my friends have a sleepover, and we play some Mario Kart or Mario party together all night. It's actually fun when you play it with your friends.

Edited by Kasumi Amari
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Completed Wolfenstein The Old Blood and then treated myself to Saints Row: The Third whilst its on sale. Tested the controls and stuff on my dummy account before playing in full, and the games feels pretty yukky to play. Not sure if I will bother playing it again and thankfully it was dirt cheap so not that big of a loss. 

• Like 2

I’ve been playing Elden Ring for the last three weeks so I’ll be continuing my journey just started Leyndell, Although I’ve been wanting to get started on Haven & Life is Strange: True Colors so might take a break and focus on these smaller games for a bit.

• Like 1

Hi. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. 

336322-stage12.jpg

I'm playing Soulcalibur III (PS2) this time. Always wanted to check the game where Zasalamel, Tira and Setsuka made their debut. Can't belive they were times when you actually needed to play a fighting game to unlock everything.

Besides that i'm grinding through Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4) and Gears 5 (XOne). Doing some optional missions in the first one and farming kills for 100000 kills achievement in the second one.

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982