New DLC trophies

CraigyCX

Im on the right way now first i didnt knew about the secred requirements for gold and i miscounted the 45 meanwhile i got 2 of the 4 gold stamps and im sure i will soon have these sweet 100% again and some pretty rare trophys im for sure. Thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m one of the people who got through the base game a year ago on easy mode just spamming light and heavy attacks and I’m finding this dlc incredibly difficult, I’m trying to teach myself how to parry and my timing is just constantly off so I get hit with full attack chains regularly.
I’ve put around 4 hours into arena mode so far and I’m still terrible but I’m just hoping it begins to click at some point, I’ve tried ‘praise the sun’ from the first pack a few times and I rarely make it past the first round thanks to the big guy in the white t shirt. It’s not a question of getting a better score for me at this point, I can’t even finish a lot of the challenges.

i get the feeling this is one of those games where reading a tip or watching a video isn’t really going to make it any easier, you just need to keep trying and failing until you eventually get better. I think if I spend a week on this and I start to notice that I’ve improved a little that will probably give me the motivation to stick with it 

Edited by FullMetalSarok
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed those challenges. There are a lot of hard challenges, especially the last one. It’s good that it’s ended. 12 hours to complete the DLC. I hope developers are not going to add new trophies, or at least harder than this

Edited by DireIvan
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...