New DLC trophies

CraigyCX

57 minutes ago, Blitz-tek said:

I got the best age of 20 on NIGHT CALL and no gold sramp. Am I missing something?

Night Call, and all other survival missions, don’t give gold based on you’re age.

If you want to get gold you have to get hit less than 6 times during the course of the challenge. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

For those that have done Aerial Fighting Club, what combo/attack are you using to stun them so quickly to throw them off? I'm usually dying with around four targets left after about three minutes.

Edit: disregard, this thread's gift strikes again and I completed it straight after posting. 

Don’t you love when that happens? ? I’m working on the PS5 stack and probably gonna stop right before that one. Gave me trouble the first time.

Also in that same group of challenges, want to give a small mention to “Above Skyscrapers” for an alternate option for gold stamps on a Survival. Because of the modifiers, you can just stand back and parry every enemy and take them out instantly. Makes it easy to finish in under six hits if you feel confident in your timing. The big guys can also be parried with a few of their attacks (just watch out for the grab).

After a break on the weekend, I finally 100% both PS4 & PS5, and see that more players have them done too. So while at first launch, it seemed very daunting, now that tips have poured in, it is manageable after some tries. If you've platinum'd the game a year back, you should be able to do it once you get re-aquainted to the controls and gameplay.

I've also uploaded my gold attempts to YouTube and you can look it up. It's mainly button mashing with some dodging & parrying. There is another player who has also done gold and no hits on almost every level but I think that is unrealistic for most of us.

I'm still considering sending an email to the devs to not include trophies in the next set of arena maps or at least make them sane, like just completing them. That is challenging in itself and fun when you don't have to worry about getting gold or stamps.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vinster said:

After a break on the weekend, I finally 100% both PS4 & PS5, and see that more players have them done too. So while at first launch, it seemed very daunting, now that tips have poured in, it is manageable after some tries. If you've platinum'd the game a year back, you should be able to do it once you get re-aquainted to the controls and gameplay.

I've also uploaded my gold attempts to YouTube and you can look it up. It's mainly button mashing with some dodging & parrying. There is another player who has also done gold and no hits on almost every level but I think that is unrealistic for most of us.

I'm still considering sending an email to the devs to not include trophies in the next set of arena maps or at least make them sane, like just completing them. That is challenging in itself and fun when you don't have to worry about getting gold or stamps.

I totally agree with you for not including new trophies I got through the game on the easy difficulty I’m really not good at those types of games I’m struggling to even get the 3 stamps on the arenas I think I will never be able to get 100 percent on that game 

• Like 2

On 4/3/2023 at 9:03 AM, BusyFace13 said:

For those that have done Aerial Fighting Club, what combo/attack are you using to stun them so quickly to throw them off? I'm usually dying with around four targets left after about three minutes.

Edit: disregard, this thread's gift strikes again and I completed it straight after posting. 

So what was your strategy for Aerial Fighting Club? What is the most efficient way to get rid of targets? I couldn't get under 4 remaining targets after about 10 attempts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Winckle said:

So what was your strategy for Aerial Fighting Club? What is the most efficient way to get rid of targets? I couldn't get under 4 remaining targets after about 10 attempts.

Best strategy is to try to push them off the edge. Lure them to the edge and use Square, Square, Triangle kick. If you're good enough, parry and grab-throw them off while at the edge 

Another way is to build up your focus. Then with them at the edge, Eye Strike and then kick them off. Use the white henchmen to build up focus as needed.

Also, as they come off the elevator, if you're quick enough, you can usually kick one off the edge to the side.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Winckle said:

17 minutes ago, vinster said:

Best strategy is to try to push them off the edge. Lure them to the edge and use Square, Square, Triangle kick. If you're good enough, parry and grab-throw them off while at the edge 

I personally found the parry and push technique mentioned here to be the easiest. It took me a little while to get the timing for the girls that kick, but eventually it becomes pretty easy.

• Like 3

Best map for the touch of acumen is Bloodsoaked walls

You can one shot fat enemies with knife (hold triangle) and kill others with few hits

For gold need to complete in 2:25 which is super easy with knife one shot (knife here is unbreakable)

• Like 1

So ive got 1 gold stamp on one of the survival stage. I think its one the second arenas, 8th challenge overall. But my trophy for ‘the best strikes are the ones we avoid’ didnt pop up. Smh. Took me an hour to get that gold stamp but trophy didnt pop up wtf

edit: i also got the gold stamp on the first challenge. Survival. But still no trophy. Wtf

Edited by AlvinoMartin
Forgot to add details

Hey everyone, I'm only missing the one trophy for gold in a Time Attack or Performance.

So far I have two performance levels well under control. In good cases I can achieve all 3 goals. However, some still far from the gold score.

However, I always have the multiplier set to 3x in 97% of the time. (If not, I use the Calbot move by the focus). And I also try to eliminate the opponents with the square button (simple attack). Also, I only do a finisher when the opponent has almost no health left anyway. I don't usually use weapons either. But somehow the points don't want to go up. I always have other moves ready at the moment, not always the same ones. Nevertheless, I can always do the same moves at the beginning and there is always a different sum.

Can someone tell me which moves give a lot of points?
I'm glad about that, because I can't shake the feeling that I misunderstood something.
Thanks in advance!

Edited by AbeToShrykull

17 hours ago, AbeToShrykull said:

Hey everyone, I'm only missing the one trophy for gold in a Time Attack or Performance.

So far I have two performance levels well under control. In good cases I can achieve all 3 goals. However, some still far from the gold score.

However, I always have the multiplier set to 3x in 97% of the time. (If not, I use the Calbot move by the focus). And I also try to eliminate the opponents with the square button (simple attack). Also, I only do a finisher when the opponent has almost no health left anyway. I don't usually use weapons either. But somehow the points don't want to go up. I always have other moves ready at the moment, not always the same ones. Nevertheless, I can always do the same moves at the beginning and there is always a different sum.

I'm glad about that, because I can't shake the feeling that I misunderstood something.
Thanks in advance!

I'm also stuck on this one. I have tried getting Gold stamps on the Ruthless level for two hours yesterday and the max I got was around 5600. If anyone has any tips on how to increase my score or a suggestion for a different level, I'd be very interested.

17 hours ago, AbeToShrykull said:

Thanks in advance!

41 minutes ago, Winckle said:

I'm also stuck on this one. I have tried getting Gold stamps on the Ruthless level for two hours yesterday and the max I got was around 5600. If anyone has any tips on how to increase my score or a suggestion for a different level, I'd be very interested.

I may be wrong but I think you get more points if the colour of the multiplier text is gold. I tried to kill the Brutes when this was the case, such as at the very start of Wave 2.

Also, I think you get more points for a takedown if they have more health.

Edited by BusyFace13

@Winckle

I gave up on performance levels yesterday. Instead, I found a time attack level that's doable, because man. There are also good videos on how to go through it quickly.

This is the level: "Returning Curators" (below 1:45)

The big trick is in the level, pushing the third opponent down, throwing the acrobats down. (One of these works very well as it can be stunned with a baseball bat throw). And use focus on the last enemy in getting over the bridge very quickly afterwards.

With a bit of practice, this works very well. All the tricks are also mostly in one video. Much luck.

4 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

I may be wrong but I think you get more points if the colour of the multiplier text is gold. I tried to kill the Brutes when this was the case, such as at the very start of Wave 2.

Also, I think you get more points for a takedown if they have more health.

At the very beginning I also tried to finish/takedown them as quickly as possible, because that's how you get through the level very quickly. Unfortunately not really with success.

In Level: "Raiding the Block (Over 11,500)" I learned how to throw most of them over the railings. I always did it the same way and the points always fluctuated between 500 points. The number itself was mostly in the gold range as you meant.
My best score there was 10,650. (Permanent 3x not a hit and even applied the Calbot as the counter almost to 2x a lot.)

Luckily I found a suitable event in the time attack, where I received the trophy yesterday.

(I think there are best points in the performance events when you are in the middle of a fight surrounded by everyone and always attacking another and not just one to the KO and always parrying first tries etc.. simply has the extreme flow . :/)

This thread was starting to get me worried about this DLC. But this is not hard at all.

So if you were decent at Sifu first time around do not be worried, it will be a breeze.

This DLC as a whole took me around 5h to complete.

My first gold stamps and recommendations:

Survival - Night Call (Above Skyscrapers is the second easiest)

Performance - Ruthless - 7,281

Manhunt - The Last Exam -  01:11:07

Capture - Rusty Business - 02:04:11

Edited by omnx-supak
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, omnx-supak said:

This thread was starting to get me worried about this DLC. But this is not hard at all.

So if you were decent at Sifu first time around do not be worried, it will be a breeze.

This DLC as a whole took me around 5h to complete.

My first gold stamps and recommendations:

Survival - Night Call (Above Skyscrapers is the second easiest)

Performance - Ruthless - 7,281

Manhunt - The Last Exam -  01:11:07

Capture - Rusty Business - 02:04:11

How did you get such a high score on ruthless and such a low time on Rusty Business? For Ruthless I'm constantly stuck in the 5200-5400 range. 7,281 seems very high.

2 hours ago, Solarus755 said:

How did you get such a high score on ruthless and such a low time on Rusty Business? For Ruthless I'm constantly stuck in the 5200-5400 range. 7,281 seems very high.

There is one move that is broken and gives you a ton of points. Same move combo that I use for Rusty Business. If you don't believe me I can post a screenshot of my points lmao.

EDIT: Also in case you are wondering why I am not sharing the move combination it's because I want people to actually try it just as I did.

EDIT2: And don't worry I felt the same at times while trying to get that gold stamp in performance challenges. That was the ''hardest'' thing.  For Rusty Business you have to take advantage of breaking opponents asap to perform a takedown. That stops the timer. With the combination that I'm talking about I insta stun most enemies. Meaning I can capture the area super quickly and move to the next one. I do not know if it is an intended mechanic. I would imagine so. After all I'm just doing a two move variation.

Edited by omnx-supak

22 hours ago, Calypox said:

what a stupid post...

21 hours ago, FontenelIe said:

lol, what a joke

19 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

So you posted that here because you you want to feel superior. Got it. 

7 hours ago, Paradroxy said:

I have never posted on a PSNP forum but this has to be the most elitist shit I have ever seen. Imagine gatekeeping a move combo in a single player game. Extremely cringe.

Bruh, you guys are funny. Imagine being mad at me because I am ''gatekeeping'' a combo. I took the time to learn and try different variations of combos and found something that is overpowered. Why would I just give it away, let everyone earn it easier, and bring the completion up? Not everything has to be given away. 

On 29.03.2023 at 8:46 PM, leongabriel_ said:

Don’t get the point why devs make trophies when only 1% or less of people will get them

I mean... So that this 1% could boast about it ?

I think I would. ? 

Edited by theomgkitteh