New DLC trophies

CraigyCX

So I really suck at fighting games and I am more of a chicken then a kung fu master but I found a way to get the gold stamp on Night Call in a more easier manner. 

Since the arena is quite big you can use the space to your advantage but running away and only doing a few hits at the time. 

First Wave: these are pretty easy grunts. All of them fall down by running to them and leg sweeping with triangle. Then follow up with holding circle for extra damage (enemies can't hit you during this combo). Then just run away and repeat. Its important to save your weapons for the next waves. 

Next waves: pick a weapon and do the same strategy. Keep running away and only hit with triangle. Leave the big guys until the end and use a focus leg sweep followed with holding circle. Then wack em with triangle ton break them quickly. 

Just don't be greedy and you should get "The best strikes are the ones we avoid". 

Not sure for the other 3 categories so far.... .

Update 1: for the manhunt gold stamp, the mission Last Exam is pretty doable. You need to kill 5 special enemies but you get an unbreakable bat. 

Update 2: Rusty Business is pretty easy for a gold stamp on capture. Just use the shortcuts (avoid the stairs and climb instead)

Edited by Laozuli
Updates
  • Like 4

I was able to pop the gold stamp trophies for Survival and Manhunt, but yeah they are difficult and you need to be nearly perfect for those stamps.

For Context:

- Night Call (Survival) : Has to be done in under 6 hits, take advantage of those weapons and use the focus bar for enemies you struggle with.

- Street Fighting Club (Manhunt): Has to be done in under 1:20. Again take advantage of weapon and parry well as I got it in 1:17, took a while with this one for sure.

I am doing A Grand Master right now, this is for the performance gold stamp and for that one you need a score of atleast 8,000.

This is def harder than the base game platinum lol

Edited by victorrfuego
  • Like 2

Someone needs to make a guide.

I'm away till end of April, so don't know how this mode and trophies really work.  To my observation, it looks like you only need 1 gold per challenge type (4/8 trophies) and then the other one to worry about is for completing all 45 challenges.  The good thing about the later is that you only need bronze or maybe even just a finish and it counts?  For the gold, can't you just move on to a different one that is more manageable?

Hope I'm right, or this shite is NFS 2015 Prestige 2.0 ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Someone needs to make a guide.

I'm away till end of April, so don't know how this mode and trophies really work.  To my observation, it looks like you only need 1 gold per challenge type (4/8 trophies) and then the other one to worry about is for completing all 45 challenges.  The good thing about the later is that you only need bronze or maybe even just a finish and it counts?  For the gold, can't you just move on to a different one that is more manageable?

Hope I'm right, or this shite is NFS 2015 Prestige 2.0 1f62d.png

You will need to get a gold stamp in each category, Manhunt, Survival, Capture, and Performance/Time Attack (two different challenges but one trophy). As for the challenges, I believe you need at least one stamp for it to be considered completed for the trophy. You'd want more for each challenge though so you can unlock all 45 challenges as getting the bare minimum won't allow you to do that.

23 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

I was able to pop the gold stamp trophies for Survival and Manhunt, but yeah they are difficult and you need to be nearly perfect for those stamps.

Those are the same challenges I got gold in, and I barley done it. I got hit 5 times and was literally at 1.19.06. Absolutely no breathing room for these challenges.

1 hour ago, DireIvan said:

Any trophy thoughts? Is it hard and what time it takes to get 100% in DLC?

Personally, it's a 7/10 and 15 hours because of how tight and perfectly they want you to play. Even getting a no damage, full 3x combo isn't enough to guarantee 3 stamps let alone a gold rating. This is obviously skill dependent. If you're a master at this game, which they want you to be it seems, its probably a 4/10. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 4

Update: If anyone is doing the Performance gold stamp, do Ruthless, its in the second set of challenges.

You need a score of 5,800 and imo its easier and shorter than A Grand Master in the first set.

Sweep the woman with the bat and use that weapon for the first wave. In the advancing rounds, use all the weapons you can and make sure you take care of the big guy before killing the rest, try to parry as much as you can! It refills the focus bar faster and you'll be able to stun the big guy easily and get him out of the arena. For the last wave, make sure you have a knife/machete (From the previous wave) to use the focus bar to Thigh Cut one of the last two enemies. You should keep a high x3 combo by this and should get your last 500-800 points here.

Sorry if it is too in depth, but I was able to get the gold stamp here 3 times in a row :)

• Like 4

Just got gold on "Rusty Business" for the capture missions. That one is actually pretty easy since it only has grunt enemies and a fat guy, you need to get it under 2 min 30. Once I figured out a route, I got in 2 min 22. 

I also recommend "Last Exam" instead of "Street Fighting Club" since you have an unbreakable bat.

Edited by Laozuli
  • Like 3

Seen as this is free DLC I'll definitely give it a go at some point but probably not for a while as I've got too many other games currently on the go. 

I managed to platinum the base game on whatever the normal difficulty was but it was certainly a struggle and I'm not sure my skill level with this game can go much higher than that to be honest! I'll need to prepare myself mentally and sharpen my reflexes for this one! ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laozuli said:

Just got gold on "Rusty Business" for the capture missions. That one is actually pretty easy since it only has grunt enemies and a fat guy, you need to get it under 2 min 30. Once I figured out a route, I got in 2 min 22. 

I also recommend "Last Exam" instead of "Street Fighting Club" since you have an unbreakable bat.

Thanks for recommending Rusty Business, That was my last gold stamp and def the easiest out of the gold stamp trophies, I'll finish the Arena challenges later back to RE4 lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, victorrfuego said:

Thanks for recommending Rusty Business, That was my last gold stamp and def the easiest out of the gold stamp trophies, I'll finish the Arena challenges later back to RE4 lol

You got any tips for manhunt man? It is the last one I need. I think i'm not doing the right things or path, best i got was 1:21:24 and I could not repliclate it lol

Edit: managed to do it on Last Exam, some of the most infuarting trophies I did in all my life

Edited by leongabriel_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, leongabriel_ said:

You got any tips for manhunt man? It is the last one I need. I think i'm not doing the right things or path, best i got was 1:21:24 and I could not repliclate it lol

Edit: managed to do it on Last Exam, some of the most infuarting trophies I did in all my life

Nice! Yeah they were no joke

For those of you that did the gold manhunt Last Exam, can you share any tips? I can't seem to do better than 1:40. My button mashing worked for the other 3 golds but not this.

How did you approach each of the 5 targets? Any combo advice?

FYI: There is a YouTube video of the Helipad level Lady in White where he pushed or counter threw the targets off the pad I don't think I have the skill to pull that off.

Congrats to those who are knocking these new trophies out and sharing your opinions on which arena is best. My focus is on RE4 but will get back to these at some point. Feel a more dedicated focus on Sifu may be needed to hone my skills again to get through these. More arenas to come too is what appears to be the case. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, vinster said:

For those of you that did the gold manhunt Last Exam, can you share any tips? I can't seem to do better than 1:40. My button mashing worked for the other 3 golds but not this.

How did you approach each of the 5 targets? Any combo advice?

FYI: There is a YouTube video of the Helipad level Lady in White where he pushed or counter threw the targets off the pad I don't think I have the skill to pull that off.

I just rushed the targets and only used triangle attacks to break their posture fast. I ignored every other enemy and only focussed on them. If you die the timer stops and begins with you waking up so you just lose a few secs getting up. Its better to keep on rushing with the bat. 

Yeah saw that video as well, I wanted to try that but gave up pretty quick.

Edit: I also struggled with the aerial tournament challenge since you need to beat 12 enemies with infinite health and the game wants you to throw them off the stage. I never got the hang of the throwing combo so I just lured them to the edge, dodged begin/sideways and did a square, square, triangle combo so your character does a kick to get them off stage. Still failed a lot until I got lucky.... .

Edited by Laozuli
Spelling
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, shownamemenu said:

The devs said they'll add new 45 challenges with similar trophy list. (Sifu Arenas #2) Like a series 2.

And that's why the first arena trophy list is called 'Sifu Arenas #1' in PS4 version. Maybe they'll name it 'Sifu Arenas 2' in PS5 version. Of course new achievements would come back much harder. I will share you my Q&A soon.

Time to big cry.

• Like 2