New DLC trophies

CraigyCX

I didn't really like this game and actually found that button mashing worked the best against the last boss on Hard, which was weird. 

I redownload it to get some lame PS Stars reward and just kept it installed because I feared new trophies would show up with the update. 

Hopefully they are fun to get because I like maintaining 100% when I can.

• Like 2

So the DLC isn't that bad in terms of difficulty. Arena challenges are just the missions themselves, not stars you have to get or goals you have to do. So you just have to complete all 45 missions, which might be easier when they release more down the line. 

Getting a new arena pack is just completing stamps (stars) to unlock the next set. You have to collect 40 stamps in order to unlock all 45 missions.

The hardest trophies will be to complete a mission no damage, I think, as it is the criteria to get a gold stamp. I don't know for sure.

In order to get Gold you have to do a secret goal which might be different for each challenge. 

The first challenge, Night Call, is a survival mission and in order to get gold you need to complete it in under 6 hits.

Second Mission, Street Fighting Club, is a Manhunt mission and to get gold you need to complete it under 1 minute and 20 seconds.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, leongabriel_ said:

What are the best challenges for the gold stamps?

The only 2 gold stamps I have are in survival and manhunt and both times I am incredibly close to not getting it.  The standard 3 stamp times and scores are very, very conservative alone.

13 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

The only 2 gold stamps I have are in survival and manhunt and both times I am incredibly close to not getting it.  The standard 3 stamp times and scores are very, very conservative alone.

they are really hard, on which map you got them?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, leongabriel_ said:

they are really hard, on which map you got them?

On the first map, Night Call and Street Fighting Club. 

I barely scrap by in Performance challenges and Capture missions rely too much on RNG on npc movement. Haven't play/unlocked all the maps so maybe the later challenges are more lenient?

Edited by BestUsername----

Gold stamps sound like they might be tough, unless you can find the "right" mission. Tried doing that first one without getting hit too much and I was struggling big time. Still shaking off some rust with the game, but damn, that's a tough one if you need to do it without getting hit more than six times.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So does the mode have easy mode as the main game as well?

No, the Arenas mode has a default difficulty mode, I think Disciple. They're preset modifiers for each challenge that can make things easier or harder, such as unlimited health, all shrine bonuses, unbreakable weapons or modifiers like 2x enemy damage, not being able to pick up weapons, or death upon structure break.

Me personally, I gave up trying to 100% the game right now. The times and scores are really strict and to get Gold even more so. Maybe they'll update them.

• Like 4