It might be a South Park game, but.... DOH!

Hi everyone,

Just got to the part where you beat the hall monitor. I then pause and take a gander at what trophies I've unlocked and I see the one for being a hoarder and not selling anything the entire game. 

Very early on I sold some health potions :(

The game is a lot of fun, but these trophies  are bad. You pretty much need a guide the entire playthrough and now this. Not selling items on an RPG game... Blasphemy!!!!!

Lost a couple of hours but will start again at a later date. Man this sucks. 

12 minutes ago, DanteIshimura said:

Not selling items on an RPG game... Blasphemy!!!!!

As a long time RPG player... I never got that memo and have hoarded nearly every item in every RPG I've ever played since The Bards Tale in 1985. Probably saved me in Final Fantasy 13 Treasure Hunter.

• Like 4

the game is very enjoyable despite the huge requirements in getting the plat. not sure if there's still a problem with the chinpokomon trophy but that one can still glitch i think.

still have the game on ps4 to complete but wanting to complete that before i start fractured but whole

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

I had zero issues with the plat on this game. As a huge SP fan when I played this on ps3, I did a completely blind play through, not even looking at trophies, my first go. So glad I did too. Made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. You only get one chance at a first play through of any game. 

I would suggest just keep going and do another play through. Once you know what to do, a 2nd run isn't really that long.

Just my 2 cents. I am admittedly a bad trophy hunter, so don't take me too seriously. I am definitely a gamer, first and foremost. I'm a trophy hunter in a far distant 2nd.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

Follow this if you want the plat. 

I used this and it worked perfect, got all trophies except one which I somehow missed and would’ve had to start a new game for if I didn’t have a save some 30 minutes behind. That was just my error though, the guide shows that trophy I just somehow skipped it.

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I feel like I've finally got a label now, I am also a bad trophy hunter as I know I hunt them just not very well, thank you.

Also this is a good game, I agree that a second playthrough will be relatively painless if you have enjoyed what you have played so far.

• Like 1

Huge list for collectibles and I had to hit every parking meter, fight everyone over and over to get enough potions and money to be able to buy everything and get the awesome David Hasselhoff nose.  But, the game is so good I'd play it again (actually, I DID play it again) !

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DaivRules said:

As a long time RPG player... I never got that memo and have hoarded nearly every item in every RPG I've ever played since The Bards Tale in 1985. Probably saved me in Final Fantasy 13 Treasure Hunter.

Aww man, The Bards Tale... my first RPG.

I am amazed anyone remembers that classic. lol

For me biggest issue with the Stick Of Truth, is that one friend at the beginning that can glitch with Clyde, and it happens right at the beginning too so you might already have missed a friend forever, before you even get started.

Edited by enaysoft

was this the one you had to play as the black kid for a trophy or was that the other south park. that particular trophy sucked and i got my ass whooped on alot of the fights. made the game less enjoyable since your sort of forced to pick a character similar to borderlands when your kind of forced to pick zero. 

Hi everyone, 

Yeah I used Bushido's guide. He did a great job on that content. 

All I was left with was one piece of the witches clothing which was in a log near the school. Once I got that the last trophies and platinum popped. A very good game but a poor trophy list in comparison.