The Kelvin incident dlc trophies

archangeltw_

Not sure if I’m being super dumb, but I’m hitting the supercharged criminals with fire shields with my cryo darts until they are fully frozen and I can’t really see any indication that I “broke” them?

That is the right elemental weakness right? Should I be seeing some sort of animation? 

edit: I am dumb, weaknesses are faction specific and the Freaks are weak to acidic. Gonna retry now to see what happens.

Edited by Aecease-
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, samy002 said:

Well I didn't see this one coming!

Anyone knows if it can be done on coop and both players get the trophies like the previous DLC?

Thanks

Looking at the timestamps of some of the first achievers I'd say yes as a few have unlocked them together.

What's the indication that I've broken a supercharged enemy? I'm playing on Very Easy to make the floors go faster and they just die with one hit from a ranged attack. Is the shield supposed to break in pieces or something?

Edit: Am I just supposed to have a ranged or melee weapon for each element? What a ridiculous and tedious trophy.  

Edited by Savantir07
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Savantir07 said:

What's the indication that I've broken a supercharged enemy? I'm playing on Very Easy to make the floors go faster and they just die with one hit from a ranged attack. Is the shield supposed to break in pieces or something?

Edit: Am I just supposed to have a ranged or melee weapon for each element? What a ridiculous and tedious trophy.  

You need to make sure to actually apply the elemental effect. So the circular bar near their health bar needs to fill. Then the shield should shut down from the top down to the bottom.

I think a good method to farm this would be to finish the raid entirely, get good gear, turn the difficulty up and farm a floor with 1 enemy faction, my game has a floor with just The Mob (weak to electricity) but I’m not sure if faction choice per floor is random.

• Like 1

Red Shield - Weak to Acid

Blue Shield - Weak to Fire

White Shield - Weak to Electric

12 minutes ago, Charly_Py said:

Just to be sure.. if the enemy has a red circle shield? I should stunt him with Fire (red) or ice (opposite)?

I didn't farm these it just came naturally. If I saw a shield I just left them until the end and switch quickly between elements with the weapons fully modded with elemental effect mods.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

Red Shield - Weak to Acid

Blue Shield - Weak to Fire

White Shield - Weak to Electric

I didn't farm these it just came naturally. If I saw a shield I just left them until the end and switch quickly between elements with the weapons fully modded with elemental effect mods.

Thanks!! going to try today later...

Does anyone know how to get past floor 11 second laser door? I may be an idiot but I can't hit the deactivation console as Batgirl.

Never mind, It is extremely finicky. You can't be right up against the door and throw a batarang. You have to be around the bottom of the stairs. Very weird.

Guys pls does anyone know how many most wanted enemies there are or in which floors do they appear? I finished the dlc with someone else and he got the trophy while I didn’t, so progression is not shared between both players 

edit: I tried some random floors 13,14 and then the first floor where there are many named wanted enemies and it seems it’s there the one I missed. So if you miss someone replay the first level before playing any other, and solo. 

Edited by Dimitris-Ger

I‘m currently struggling with Floor 14. During the last wave of the second enemy encounter (where multiple waves of enemies attack you and you simply need to beat them all) a shocker gets stuck in the door. He can be defeated because his entire body is sticking out of the door but he can‘t die. After beating on him a while he will drop loot but will continue to stand (without a health bar) and won‘t count towards the 14 enemies that need to be defeated. I get stuck there every single time I try to beat the challenge and it has gotten fairly frustrating. If anyone knows how to fix that part of the level, please tell me. If I figure it out myself, I‘ll update this comment.

Edit:

I figured it out during the next try. The solution is to stand right in front of the door where the broken enemy spawns, because this forces him to spawn at a different location. This prevents him from glitching out. The door in question is located at the bottom left of the area.

Edited by TomPadrok_

23 minutes ago, Jack_D_Spade- said:

Hey guys, it is possible to tackle this DLC with a level 40 character or I’m forced to grind/farm some exp and reach a higher level?

There isn’t a new level cap. But the new floors start at 24,000. You don’t need to grind if you did the last DLC. 

• Like 1

Regarding named enemies. You can get them in coop. I was just doing this DLC with someone and I'm pretty sure I didn't kill every 'special' enemy I saw (at least I didn't deal the final blow) but got the trophy on floor 14.

For Element of surprise, you can farm shielded enemies during "repair generators" mission. Enemies spawn infinitely then, as long as you don't do the task, so no need to fail anything and restart. 

Edited by theomgkitteh
  • Like 3

Hi guys

It's nice to be wanted trophy issue here

I completed floors 1 - 13 on solo and have done floor 14 on Coop making sure I got the kill for wanted enemies before my mate.

I haven't got the trophy. Anyone got any advice here as I have no idea how one could be missed when I did floor 1 - 13 solo unless there are different spawns per run?? 

Edited by QuickAsAWhip

• 7 months later...

I'm willing to work on this and the other DLC once I've finished some other games as I only got the platinum for Gotham Knights today and wanted a bit of a break from it for now as I feel a little bit burnt out due to how many enemies I was fighting to get the maximum level.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucibur said:

I'm willing to work on this and the other DLC once I've finished some other games as I only got the platinum for Gotham Knights today and wanted a bit of a break from it for now as I feel a little bit burnt out due to how many enemies I was fighting to get the maximum level.

Whenever you're starting it, lemme know! I'd be down since it's pretty rough solo!