Most desired japanese game localazition for Vita

Ikenda

SAO: Hollow Fragment

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (have to finish the first one on the PSP )

that To Love-Ru game that danielc655 has mentioned above

Infinite Stratos games

Criminal Girls Invitation

Phantom Breaker: Battleground (I pre-ordered the collector's edition for the 360 around a couple years ago, but I still have not heard any news on the release date seeing as the damn thing keeps getting delayed. Can anyone tell me if this game will ever make it to NA?)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 2
Any visual novels released for the vita that I do not want to spend hundreds of dollars importing
and lastly, even though I do not think this will ever be possible, I would like to get CLANNAD for the PS3 or the vita. I mean, if they are able to make a blu-ray version containing all of the episodes, then I don't see a reason as to why there isn't a vita version of the game being made.

• 5 months later...

Final Fantasy Type-0, God Eater 2, Phantasy Star Online 2, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2Gundam Breaker, and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

You do know that FF type 0 is releasing here on PS4, One Piece 2 is out digitally, and Shinovi Versus is being released on Vita later this month, right?

To Love-Ru, Love Live!, Bullet Girls, Madoka Magica Battle Pentagram, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Battle Destiny, Gundam Breaker, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Neptune U and a whole lot of VNs.

You do know that FF type 0 is releasing here on PS4, One Piece 2 is out digitally, and Shinovi Versus is being released on Vita later this month, right?

You do realise the date of that quoted post right?

Yeah I know Type 0 is being localized, but it's for the PS4 and not for the vita.

Yes One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 is out digitally in the us for the PS3, but not for the vita.

You are right Shinovi Versus is being released later this month, I glad it got localized.

I made that post in May and in those 5 months only 1 of the games I wanted localized for the vita got localized for the vita. 

Edited by soultaker655

Yeah I know Type 0 is being localized, but it's for the PS4 and not for the vita.

Yes One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 is out digitally in the us for the PS3, but not for the vita.

You are right Shinovi Versus is being released later this month, I glad it got localized.

I made that post in May and in those 5 months only 1 of the games I wanted localized for the vita got localized for the vita. 

You do realise the date of that quoted post right?

I was running on fumes when I posted that, so I didn't even notice the date.  Thanks for the heads up.  I feel stupid now.

I wouldn't mind Phantasy Star Nova on Vita coming here.  By that I mean GIMMIE

Edited by Lady Lilith

Is Digimon Cyber Sleuth planning to get localized?

If not that's the one to bring to Vita

Namco said they ''May Consider Localizing Digimon Cybersleuth Based on Petition''

and I think it has enough demand (based on the petition ) to launch here in the West  :D

Edited by Geokev15
  • Like 1

Legend of heroes: Sen no kiseki. But how the deal is going with xseed regarding loh, maybe i'll be able to play it, and hopefully i'll complete it before dying old

Translation chances are pretty low for the later games, Xseed releasing the sequel to Trails FC but after that is Third/ Zero no Kiseki/ Ao no Kiseki then Sen...

this game is way too big for a small company such as this.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

God Eater 2 and Lord of Apocalypse... still no word of an European version for either of them. Gutted as hell.

Other than that:

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

Blazblue Chronophantasma

Clannad

Cross Channel

Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki II

Fate/stay nIght

Judas Code

Lost Dimension

Shin Hayarigami

Steins Gate

Time Travelers

Xblaze Code Embryo

White Album 2

God Eater 2 and Lord of Apocalypse... still no word of an European version for either of them. Gutted as hell.

Other than that:

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

Blazblue Chronophantasma

Clannad

Cross Channel

Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki II

Fate/stay nIght

Judas Code

Lost Dimension

Shin Hayarigami

Steins Gate

Time Travelers

Xblaze Code Embryo

White Album 2

The two bold titles do have an English Vita release and the underlined at least have a PS3 release at current in English.