Gaming for the Animals 2: The Squeakquel

14 hours ago, shadaik said:

Why not give my list, too:

- Wonderbook: Detective Diggs and Walking with Dinosaurs (I have a Wonderbook weekend planned to have all four games done)

The Book of Spells would probably count too for this event with the rule "Conjuring animals counts" and there's more than one spell in that game that fits the description. And according to the harry potter wiki, meeting animals is a big part of Book of Potions as well.

I've only got three planned for certain: 

• Stray PS4
  • Humanity PS4
  • Watch Dogs PS5 (Which I checked, has a bee keeper who summons bees!)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

Woah - thank you for the reminder that the event does not start on July 1st! I probably would have popped 2-3 platinums for the event this weekend without that message.1f605.png

I'm glad to have helped! Almost there, just gotta wait a bit longer :D

9 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

The Book of Spells would probably count too for this event with the rule "Conjuring animals counts" and there's more than one spell in that game that fits the description. And according to the harry potter wiki, meeting animals is a big part of Book of Potions as well.

Already got that platinum nine years ago, I'm doing the other three to complete the set.

33 minutes ago, DonLin091 said:

Entry 2 

Abzu https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5147-abzû/DonLin091

And for my vote I'll go again with the spotted jaguar

Hi there! Unfortunately Abzu is too short to count for this event, it's elaborated on in rule number three if you have questions :)

43 minutes ago, MidnightMoonss said:

What are badges? Also I’ll join if I need to say it to do the event lol

Badges are little images you can put in your signature. They're basically little trophies you get for participating in events!

34 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Hi there! Unfortunately Abzu is too short to count for this event, it's elaborated on in rule number three if you have questions :)

Badges are little images you can put in your signature. They're basically little trophies you get for participating in events!

Oh... Ok then... Guess I'll work on another game tomorrow

This event sounds awesome! I would also like to join if I am still able to.

Just finished up Stray (NA) version yesterday:

L32b8e8.png

This was my 2nd time doing this game and I quite enjoyed it doing it again. 

I think I'll also put my vote for the Red Panda.

• Like 4

Game # 1 Complete Endling: Extinction is Forever

Fastest Completion: 1 Hour 18 Minutes

50th Fastest: 5 hours 11 minutes

This game is great, highly recommend it to anyone who has access to it. My first vote this year goes towards the Red Panda.

• Like 4

Just now, Dezorak said:

just asking as slowly grinding it would diablo 4 work cos of the druids companions?  just working out the ins and outs of what animals count :D

Do you mind sending an example? I don't play Diablo so I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to

18 hours ago, MissShake said:

Do you mind sending an example? I don't play Diablo so I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to

sure no problem and its a new mechanic from what i remember anyway.  but to give a tldr its the fact that druids can unlock abilities to have either ravens, wolves or werewolves to follow them and attack.  (they can also shapeshift into a bear lol).  all of them are optional and you can also complete the game without using a single one