Gaming for the Animals 2: The Squeakquel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I kind of forgot this existed and that I said I'd do something.

In any case, here are the games I completed between July 4th and August 16th:

Foxyland - You play as a fox trying to save their son from a wolf. Lots of wildlife endangerment in this too.

Find the Bug - Some shovelware here, but I did learn about different types of bugs for 3 minutes.

Neko Rescue Tale - You play as a cat on a quest to save a little furry friend. However, you do seem to be having to kill all the wildlife to make that happen...

Catie in Meowmeowland - You play as a little girl with a cat-ear hood who enters a dreamland filled with odd creatures and lots and lots of cats to help.

Other games that I finished outside of the timeframe which would be in-keeping for the theme:

Rusty Spout Rescue Adventure - A Bubble-Bobble type adventure where you play an eagle taking revenge on a pirate eagle.

Angels with Scaly Wings - A VN where you are entirely surrounded by dragons and can even romance them.

Crazy Chicken: Wanted - You play a cowboy chicken in the chicken-west shooting all sorts of cowboy chickens.

2 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

@MissShake I love the fun design - thank you!

My sister made the art herself and she is really excited about it, I'll let her know you like it :D

41 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@MissShake Was I too late?

Unfortunately this event ended in August, I'm just giving badges to the people who participated back then and have been patiently waiting :)

• Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 9:50 AM, innocent_guy said:

@MissShake Sorry to be a pain but I think I was missed off the badges and only just recently checked as I was away on holiday. I think the minimum was 3 games to get a badge and I managed to do Stray (PS4), Jak and Daxter (PS4) and Ape Escape (PS5). 

Oops! Recounted your votes and you're right, here you are!

https://i.imgur.com/0y4l1R1.png