Gaming for the Animals 2: The Squeakquel

4th game down with Paw Patrol: Grand Prix a kiddie kart game that requires you to beat the 17 track adventure mode 10 times. Why do I do this to myself? And now I have to do it again on PS5. But I will only be using it once. I gotta have 10 separate games or I won't feel like i've accomplished something.

One more vote for Hedgehog.

• Like 4

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow I will not be updating this event for a few days do to me having tickets to San Diego Comic Con! I'll be back around Monday, but until then I'm going to be MIA or checking the thread sporadically.

To reiterate: I will be on vacation from Thurs-Sun! I will be back to update the event on Monday :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MissShake said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow I will not be updating this event for a few days do to me having tickets to San Diego Comic Con! I'll be back around Monday, but until then I'm going to be MIA or checking the thread sporadically.

To reiterate: I will be on vacation from Thurs-Sun! I will be back to update the event on Monday :D

You're going to Comic Con? I'm jealous ? Have fun!

• Like 1

Fifth game done:

Crazy Chicken Jump `n` Run Traps and Treasures.

Normaly, in the Moorhuhn games you shoot the chickens (or like they sing in the Moorhuhn song: "Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme more Huhn, I love the Hühner to shoot"), but in this game you play as a Moorhuhn with an Indy hat and a pistol in search for treasure in old ruins.

(I know that the english name is crazy chicken, but that feels wrong to write, when you know them as Moorhühner since the late 90s early 2000s).

My vote goes (like always) to the hedgehog.

Edited by reaperveteran86
forgot to vote
  • Like 3

Game number 2 is in the books for me and it's Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4)

Whilst for some collectathon platformers have aged poorly this one to me still holds up. It also was novel back in 2001 having a near seamless world that you could travel from the start to the end. Although Naughty Dog are unlikely to revisit the Jak and Daxter series I do feel another Sony Developer could do something with the series.

My vote goes to the Sea Otter as Daxter is an Ottsel a combination of Otter and Weasel

• Like 4

On 7/19/2023 at 7:46 PM, WDB_Chaotic said:

Can i sign up? I assume spyro the dragon is fine considering its mentioned in the OP

You can sign up whenever, I'll add you now :)

And with that, I am back! I have updated the main post, please let me know if you see any mistakes! I'm exhausted so it's definitely possible I messed up lol

• Like 1

Hello, I’d like to join / sign-up to this PSNP event.

Lemme begin with my first entry… Sly Cooper And The Thievius Raccoonus (PS3).

La58059.png

Well, it’s about time I got into this IP at first hand and so far I’m having good fun. Sly 2: Band Of Thieves is next to play for sure!

First animal vote… Red Fox (too easy haha).

Edited by Dry
Hyperlink altered to accommodate PSN online ID change.
  • Like 4

Game #3:

Final Fantasy V Platinum

L9565bf.png

Most of the main party in FF5 have a bond or friendship with a creature. The main protagonist, Bartz, has his trusty chocobo steed Boko. Lenna has her wind drake Hiryu. Faris considers the sea dragon Syldra to be her best friend.

Today I feel like voting for Red Pandas, so have some adorable photos and gifs!

Pin on Red & Giant Panda Sleeping Red Panda Digital Download - Etsy

A scary rock that appeared out of nowhere:

Red Panda GIFs | GIFDB.com

A terrified cub, the poor thing ?

The Most Surprised Red Panda You'Ve Ever Seen GIF - Red Panda Cute Shocked  - Discover & Share GIFs Video: Baby red panda has funny reaction to being startled | FOX8 WGHP

Edited by pelagia14
Whoops, Game #3 (not #5, lol)
  • Like 4